Chapter 11

I was starting to feel much more relaxed around everyone. Masky, Jack, Ben, and Slenderman were all so kind in welcoming me here.

The only one who made me uneasy was Jeff. He remained quiet and anti-social. I'll definitely follow Hoodie's advice and keep my distance from him if possible.

"Hey, Blizzaria, you hungry?"

I looked over at Hoodie, noticing the emptiness in my stomach. "Um, a little."

"Then why don't we get something to eat?"

I nodded, letting him help me up and to the kitchen. He sat me down at a table, going to the fridge and bringing over a cake. He sat beside me and got a slice of the cake for me before getting his own.

"Ever had cheesecake?"

Memories of the delicious dessert filled my head. "Only a few times, but it's really good."

I took a bite, smiling at the sweet taste. Hoodie lifted his mask just above his mouth, smiling as he began to eat as well.

Hoodie's pov

Blizzaria seemed to really enjoy her meal. I usually don't share cheesecake with anyone but Masky, but I can make an exception for her.

After finishing her slice, Blizzaria got another. I smiled as I finished my own. Blizzaria's so cute, I can't believe she'll be staying in my room.

"Hoodie, I have some things for Blizzaria. Come to my office to get them."

"Yes, sir."

I stood up, causing Blizzaria to look at me questioningly. "Will you be alright by yourself for a minute?"

"I guess. Where are you going?"

"Slender's got some things for you. I'm going to get them and put them in my room, then I'll be right back, okay?"

She nodded. "Okay."

I fixed my mask before leaving the kitchen. The living room was now completely empty. I guess the others either went to their rooms or went out to kill.

I headed upstairs and toward Slender's office. On the way, I passed by Jeff. He didn't say anything, he didn't even look at me.

I stopped and glanced back at him as he went down the hallway. Where's he going?

I shrugged it off and continued on my way. Entering Slender's office, he immediately looked at me and handed me a stack of clothes.

"Do you think Blizzaria will like them?"

I looked at the clothes all colored in whites and blues, several with winter patterns and pictures. They ranged from pajamas to casual type dresses and even...undergarments.

"Yeah, these look like the type of things she'd wear."

I left his office with the clothes in hand, heading to my room.

Blizzaria's pov

After Hoodie left, I finished up my slice of cheesecake. I struggled to stand from my seat and limped over to the counter, placing my empty plate down.

I turned upon hearing a noise from the living room. I made my way to the doorway and peeked into the living room.

"Hoodie?"

I looked around, not seeing or hearing anything else. I dismissed it and returned to the kitchen sink. I got a glass and filled it with water, quickly gulping it down.

As soon as I turned around, I was met by a pair of unblinking eyes. I gasped, seeing Jeff standing in front of me. His carved grin never faltered as he stared down at me.

"Hello, Blizzaria."

Even though he was greeting me, his voice didn't sound very friendly. I backed away from him slightly.

"H-Hi, J-Jeff. Is t-there something I-I can do for you?"

He tapped his chin as if in thought, all the while, he came closer to me. "Hmm, let's see. Ah, yes, there is something you can do."

I backed away as he continued coming toward me until my back hit the wall. I watched him in slight fear as he stopped in front of me.

In an instant, Jeff's hand hit the wall beside my head, causing me to flinch. "I want my dog back!"

I tried my best to form a sentence as I avoided his gaze. "O-Oh, I'm so s-sorry. I never meant to-"

He grabbed my chin in his other hand, forcing me to look at him. He examined my face for a moment.

"I don't get it. What does Smile see in you? You're not that great as far as creepypastas go."

"I-I don't kno-"

"Tch, I bet it's because you're pretty. Yeah, that's gotta be it. It doesn't matter, I don't want you hanging around MY dog anymore!"

I could no longer form words. I was so afraid. He brought his face closer to mine. I simply shrunk back as tears spilled from my eyes.

"Aww, what's the matter? Scared? Good, cause if I ever catch you hanging around Smile again, I won't hesitate to slit your throat, got it?"

Hoodie's pov

I set the clothes down in my room before heading back downstairs. I noticed Smile had come out of Jeff's room and was now following me.

As soon as I made it back down to the living room, I immediately heard a voice come from the kitchen. My eyes widened when I recognized it as Jeff's.

I rushed to the kitchen, seeing Jeff standing over Blizzaria, who was trapped against the wall. Seeing tears running down her cheeks, a protective feeling came over me.

I immediately rushed over, pushing my way between them. "That's enough, Jeff."

"Tch, you don't tell me what to do, Hoodie."

Jeff inched closer, his intense glare meeting my masked one. I normally would never fight Jeff, but for Blizzaria, I'd do just about anything.

Before Jeff could start anything, Smile suddenly jumped in front of us, baring his teeth and growling at Jeff. Jeff moved back in surprise before glaring at the dog.

"Out of my way, Smile."

Smile continued to growl, glaring at his master defiantly. Jeff finally yelled, "Dammit, Smile! This girl's got you whipped!"

Jeff stormed out of the kitchen in anger. Turning toward Blizzaria, she immediately hugged me. "Thank you, Hoodie, Smile."

Smile nudged her leg, causing her to let me go and pet his head. I brought my hands up to her face, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"You okay, Blizzaria?"

She nodded and smiled. "Yeah, thanks to you two."

"Do you mind explaining what all of that was about?"

She looked around uncomfortably. "I-I'd rather not talk about it here."

"Then let's go to my room. You can also see what Slender got for you."

"Okay."

She smiled at me. I helped her upstairs and to my room with Smile following behind.