Chapter 8

Chapter VIII Why is this so hard

On the way back Drath and Makail were quiet and didn't say much until Makail spoke up.

"So how am I supposed to prepare for this Hildreth and chaos" Makail asked aloud.

By training a lot and training hard Drath thought.

Am I going to train with my scythe Makail asked Drath?

I think you will use your actual one just in case he comes before we are truly prepared Drath thought.

Actually I know what kind it is, it is mine since I already practiced with it Makail thought.

Then why ask Drath thought?

Because I might only use it in the battle with Hildreth and just not let it be silent the entire time. Makail thought.

True and that seems like you. Drath thought.

"Elrod can you explain to me this ragnarok guy you guys were talking about." Makail asked aloud?

"Ragnarok is one of our many God's he has the ability to control timelines and universe and he went dark so he was locked away in a separate universe." Elrod Explained.

"Well that doesn't seem like a good thing." Makail said.

"It's not, especially if Hildreth and him became partners." Elrod said.

"Agreed." Makail said

so the rest of the way they flew in silence. Then when they landed Makail dismounted and was told to go to the roof to begin practicing by Elrod. Once Makail left, Elrod told Drath he needed to go back with him and talk with the group. So he agreed and they went since he knew that there was information to be told. While he was flying back he wondered why he had to go back alone was it a touchy subject. So once they got back to the room they seemed to have already started the talking.

"So why is he a black dragon, this then means he is evil." Gregory said.

"Or he is quite powerful." Lloyd said.

"He is still evil since he might bring on the beginning of the end." Gregory said.

"Would you to stop arguing and have you created a plan of action." Elrod said as he walked through the stone door.

"No since like I said his plan he came up was to storm the base and go through this supposed portal leave some people take out Hildreth get rid of this guy that you whe were worried about that might not even exsite and we leave all good and happy lives." Lloyd said sarcastically.

"But there's flaws isn't there." Elrod said hinting for Lloyd to hint the obvious flaws.

"Their is two flaws one is no idea if this portal exists and Hildreth has never been beaten by a force to one near his own with at least half an army so our army is going to be like flies to a dragon for him." Lloyd said.

"So you're putting your trust in reality and and an evil dragon." Gregory said.

I am not evil. Drath thought roaring in outrage.

"Who heard him because I did?" Gregory asked sounding scared and startled?

"I Believe we all did." Elrod said sounding unaffected.

There were nods throughout the group.

"Let's get on with the important things." Linken said with urgency and seriousness in his voice.

"I agree with Linken we should continue with the important things and worry about the plan later." David said.

"So let's begin." Elrod said.

"So why did you choose the rider as you did not someone from one of the Academy's but a village boy instead?" Gregory asked no back into his angry mindset?

He seemed suitable for the role and had the strength that I new could defeat all in our path even the most formidable enemy's he has practiced things that are not practiced here and I slightly didn't have a choice. Drath thought.

"But you choose a village boy who is untrained." Gregory said.

He is my rider that I choose and he will stay my rider and it is final and I said that he has practiced things that are not practiced here. Drath thought with harshness behind it while growling.

"So you are just going to wait till he is trained well enough because Hildreth will come to use before he is ready." Gregory said.

Yes I am and the power within him is stronger than you think even I don't know his true extent he might gain ability's like unimaginable healing powers. Drath thought with anger still written in his eyes

"You are one stupid dragon then." Gregory said.

Then you will be surprised how fast he will improve. Drath thought to himself.

So then he turned and walked away. All that he heard where them talking softly was "we must watch the plain of dragons beyond here. He flew back on his own and when he returned he saw that Makail was using his scythe which he had expected. He wasn't doing to badly but still was having a hard time using it as a weapon and getting enough strength to go through a dumb wasn't hard but multiple dumb's was a problem he was only going through two to three before he lost the strength.

Hey Makail how has your practice been? Drath asked?

"Good I guess first I could go through the entire circle but after an hour practice I am losing strength maybe after a week I will be able to go them all for an hour and 2 weeks maybe 2 hours." Makail said.

Actually you might cut that by a third. Drath thought.

"What do you mean"? Makail asked?

You will be able to cut through all of them for at least an hour if you keep practicing like this then sometime tomorrow then you will be able to. Drath thought.

So Makail kept practicing till the sun set.

Then the next day he met the others dragons.

Hazel's dragon was blue and her name was Jewels. Brandon's dragon was pale gray and was named Kramer, Layden's was a dark blue and named Landen. Holly's dragon was a light green and named Emerald, Caden's dragon was a dark purple and was named Callen. They all loved and cared for their dragons. What do think of our dragons they had all asked. Makail had answered awesome and what great names for each of them.

There were dragons everywhere basically every person that was there meant that there would be a dragon. So when Makail saw Drath come from the sky everyone was still in awe even after the few days he has been with them.

Drath why did you leave right when I went inside the building? Makail asked Drath?

I had to talk to G.O.A.L. answered Drath.

What did they say? Makail asked?

It is pretty harsh you sure you want to hear? Drath thought?

Yes I am sure. Makail thought.

They called me evil and said I made a bad decision choosing you as my rider. Drath thought.

I think you made a great decision and who cares what they said you made your decision and their is nothing they can do about it. Makail thought.

So do I feel like you have a hidden power unseen before. Drath thought oh and I have something to show you.

OK what is it. Makail thought sounding confused.

It is beyond the plains of dragons. Drath thought.

Why now. Makail asked?

I heard them whispering about the place it sounded important. Drath thought.

Let's go see this place I don't like being left in the dark. Makail thought.

Hope on then so you are no long waiting to be out of the dark. Drath thought jokingly.