Chapter 4

Chapter IV when we meet everyone

"So are you ready to meet everyone Makail." Hazel asked?

"No I am not ready." Makail said.

They walked up to the big wooden door and even with how big it was you could hear a lot of noise behind it. So before Makail could say anything Hazel pushed the door open and they were hit with a wave of sound but it slowly died down. Then when Makail entered he heard whispers like "who his he" and "is he a village boy" and everyone was staring at him.

"Sooooo where do we go." Makail asked quietly to not break the silence. "Over there" Hazel said and also quietly. Where she pointed was a round table with Brandon and three other people. So they started walking over to the table and once they sat down the talking began at once. Once in awhile he would see someone looking at him. He saw them from his peripheral vision. Even when he was looking at them they just kept on looking and talking. He gave up after a minute. "So this is Makail" Hazel said trying to start the introductions. "Well you know me already." Brandon said "and this is Holly, Caden And Layden" pointing to each person. Holly was wearing light green jumpsuit she had light blonde hair and Blue eyes, while Caden was wearing a dark purple jumpsuit he had shaggy brown hair and brown eyes and Layden was wearing a dark blue jumpsuit he had jet black hair and green eyes.

"So where did you come?" from Layden asked?

"From a village down south but it is gone now but I don't know for sure." Makail said.

"Do you still have a family at least?" Holly asked?

"Yeah they just went to another academy". Makail said.

"Do you have a dragon?" Caden asked?

"Yeah, Drath." Makail said while nudging his pocket.

After a few taps the baby black dragon climbed out of the pocket and looked at all the people at the table tiredly then yawned and went back into the pocket.

"You have a black dragon." Holly said.

"I didn't even know that anot... one existed" Caden said after being nudged by Layden and Holly at the same time.

I will go and get us some food said Hazel. That was when he saw the wooden bowls with leafy green substance the bowls had forks in them. "What is that?" Makail asked?

"It is a healthy food we called lettuce" Caden answered.

"Never seen it looks interesting do you eat it every day." Makail said.

"No that would be boring sometimes we have sandwiches." Caden said.

Then there was a shout. "Check mate"!

"What was that?" Makail asked with confusion on his face?

"People playing a game." Layden said.

When he looked in the direction of the shout he saw it had red and black chess like pieces but where small. They were the size of 2 of your thumbs stacked on top of each other they were in the shapes of dragons. "What is it?" Makail asked.

"Chess to put it simply." Layden explained.

"Is it allowed?" Makail asked?

"Yes unless things get too violent." Hazel said walking over while shaking her head with two bowls of lettuce in hand, "If Linken finds out they will be in serious trouble since things are getting slightly ugly over there".

Kids and their entertainment interesting Makail thought

"They are kinda dumb then right " Makail said.

"Yeah they kinda are" Caden said.

"I feel kinda uncomfortable here since everyone just looks at me" Makail said while looking at the lettuce.

"It is kinda normal for everyone that is new." Hazel said.

"That is a bit more comforting." Makail said.

Man, it is going to take a while to get used to this place. thought Makail he then took a bit of lettuce.

Makail thought wow this is actually good.

"What classes do you have Makail?" Laden asked interrupting his thoughts?

"He doesn't have any yet he will soon." Hazel said.

"What are some of the classes that you guys do"? Makail asked while eating the bowl of lettuce?

"Dragon riding, teamwork,defending or sparing or even weapons fighting". Holly said.

"Sorta like the academy's." Makail said.

"Exactly you learning so fast." Holly said.

"I am going to go." Makail said while pushing his empty would bowl to the center of the table. He then stood up and starting to walk away.

"Don't go." Holly said while standing up and trying to go after him.

"He needs some space and I guess he likes lettuce." Caden said standing up and putting an arm in front of her.

"That is understandable since he is new here." Holly said walking back to where she was sitting.

"So what are you going to do?" Layden asked?

"I am going to and train." Makail said.

"Ok cool." everyone at the table said.

What is everyone still hiding. Makail thought.