Chapter 12

Chapter XII We have A problem

When Makail woke up he had blurred vision. So once it cleared he saw that he was in his room.

How did I get here? Makail thought to himself.

You were hit pretty bad so I caught you. Then when I got back everyone surrounded you and me but made a way for the Healer to get to you but you were fine just knocked out. So that's all I know. Drath thought.

I am going to see what is going on. thought Makail but when he did pain flared up his back and it felt like fire. He also groaned.

You should stop Makail before you hurt yourself more. Drath thought.

How long until I can move again? Makail thought?

It should be tomorrow if you have got a fast healing ability. Drath thought jokingly.

OK and will sleep help? Makail thought?

Most likely. Drath thought. So with that Makail goes to sleep.

What did Hildreth do to Makail? Drath thought.

...

Well it looks like we won partly. Hildreth thought.

How did we win. thought a deep voice.

We won by making the boy immobilized Chaos. Hildreth thought.

How will that help us by any means. chaos thought outraged?

Also I add something to the fire and you know the unknown land. Hildreth thought.

Yes I do and you didn't. Chaos thought.

Yes yes I did, so our dear friend might not see things as clear as before. Hildreth thought.

...

When Makail woke up again he felt that the pain in his back was gone. So he opened his eyes but all he saw was darkness. Is it still dark out thought Makail but he was confirmed wrong by hearing birds chirp. What is going on Makail thought, Drath what was the last thing you saw or heard?

Oh, you finally up well I saw him hit you with a fireball but it had a black center for some reason. Drath thought unsure of himself.

That bastard blinded me with some voodoo magic. Makail thought.

Wait you're saying you're blind but how would you know? Drath thought questioningly?

All I see is black and I hear birds and now I hear people outside. Makail thought

Well then what will we do? Drath thought?

It might not be permanent hopefully Makail thought.

Well how will you know. Drath asked. By me using my surroundings to find a Healer or someone to take me to one. Makail thought.

So with that Makail walks out of the room until he did stumble upon a Healer but when he looked at her she knew what he would ask a said. "It is not permanent but you will be blind for at least a few weeks two at the least."

"How can you tell?" Makail asked?

"Your eyes are a milky white with a tint of blue." the Healer answered

"Then what will I do until then?" Makail asked?

"You will have other people guide you to where you are needed." the Healer answered.

"But what if we have a battle?" Makail asked?

"Than you will sit out unless you have your dragon guide you or another person but it would only make it harder for them." the Healer said.

Drath. Makail thought.

I heard it all and I have to go back to the plain of dragons and talk to the council again. Drath thought annoyance in his voice.

Who is it Makail asked?

Linken, he seems to not want to do this either. Drath thought.

What do you think they will say? Makail asked?

They will want me to change riders because of your disability and linken was the one who was the messenger. Drath answered

OK what will you say if they want you to change riders? Makail asked?

Then I will just say no again and again I will only be with you. Drath thought.

Good that was the answer I was hoping for. Makail thought to himself.

So with that Drath left Makail's mind and flew to the Plains of Dragon

You don't want to do this either am I right Linken? Drath asked all of a sudden?

"No I do not but it's three against two so I have to go along with it." Linken answered. answering the question but not at the same time.

Well let's get this over with then. Drath thought as they flew.