Chapter 4

Niall's POV

I had to stand back and catch my breath after that Zayn guy left the room with his sisters. I have never in my life seem a person as attractive as him. Not only that, he just seemed normal and funny. I literally only spent fifteen minutes with him and I felt like I was going to pass out because of the rate my heart was beating. Not only that, I felt tingles on the spot his strong hand had rested.

"Are you okay, Niall? You look like you've seen a ghost." Liam asked me. I looked at him and nodded my head, but all of my body felt like it was slowly burning. It was a good burn though. The one that makes you only feel it's warmth, not the pain. Maybe there was pain, but that only caused me to want more of it because it was pleasant.

The four of us all went to the back stage part we would be waiting in until the show started. I went over to get a water bottle to try and cool myself off enough then went and curled up on the couch. I just wasn't used to this feeling of want and lust and almost shock go through me all at once.

Zayn. His name was even so unique that I knew I would never forget it. The way it felt rattling around in my head and the feeling that pricked over my skin as I thought of the owner of the name felt so good. I took two long drinks from my cold water bottle, then shoved it between my legs. I knew the more I thought, the more imaginative it would become. That would leave me going on stage to perform in front of thousands of people completely hard. I couldn't let that happen so I pressed the very cold water bottle closer to my crotch and tried looking around the room for anything that could possibly help me stay calm.

I sat alone for a few minutes just watching everyone before Harry came and sat next to me. He looked down at my water bottle then my face with a look like he was slowly understanding what was wrong. Maybe not fully what was wrong, but he was getting the gist of it.

"Do you want to eat some dinner? You've just been sitting over here for a while." He asked me slowly like he was scared he might make my downward situation worse. I shook my head and groaned as I thought of the way Zayn's hand strongly gripped my waist. I loved being roughed up and man handled. I loved the bruses that would be left behind because they stay for a while, unlike the person.

"You really got yourself in a situation, didn't you? I can get someone to help you or we can put an ice pack down your jeans for the rest of the show." Harry offered with a smirk. I threw my water bottle at his head and rolled down to the floor to lay on my stomach. That made me feel a little better, so I stayed there. Liam came and propped a pillow under my head ,then left me to myself. That's kind of how everything stayed until we were twenty minutes from going on.

That's when all peace and calmness turns into havoc. I got my ear pieces in and my mic pack on securely before getting my guitar strapped over my chest. I played a few things to make sure it was tuned and the sound was working on it. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Harry and Louis share a soft kiss before walking away from each other like they were complete strangers. That's one reason I'll never date anyone.

The four of us boys got in our huddle and did our normal ritual. We could feel the vibrations of the screaming girls and hear the size of the crowd. Part of me got nervous while the other part of me begin to pump with adrenaline. I got into my spot as did the others. There was a count down in our ear pieces that made me close my eyes and try to focus on that one thing just because if I didn't, I would never make it to walk out on that stage.

The countdown reached one and the front panels that were separating us from the crowd lifted up. Harry sang the first note of Clouds as all of us ran out. Instinctively, my fingers begin playing of my electric guitar every single cord to ghr song without me even noticing. My feet pulled me out of stage and I started really listening to who was singing in the song at the moment.