Chapter 16

Niall's POV

The hotel phone ringing for my wake up call startled both Zayn and I awake. Zayn tucked me into his arms a little more, but I had to fight it so I could reach over and throw the phone off the bedside table. That made Zayn laugh sleepily and let me go out of his grip.

"You're feisty in the morning." Zayn mumbled, then rolled over so he was on his stomach. I looked at his bare back for a minute, wanting to run my hands over it just too feel his soft skin again like I did last night. I reached out one of my fingers and let it glide over the tattoo he had on the back of his neck. Zayn's shoulder blades tensed then relaxed again.

"Zayn?" I asked quietly. He hummed out something what made him sound like he was listening to me. I moved my body so I was the big spoon to him and pressed my naked hips into the side of his. One of Zayn's hands reached back and grabbed my bum in a way that made me even closer to him.

"Can we do it again?" I whispered to the tan skinned man, hoping to God I didn't sound like a horny teenager. I'm not, but for some reason with Zayn I felt the need to be touching him in all the ways known to man. Now that we finally went all the way, I felt addicted to the way it felt having him skillfully moving in and out of me and kissing me and touching me. I needed it now. Before I only wanted it, but now I was dependent on it. I guess everything everyone has told me about drugs is right. One try is all it takes.

"I'm still tired, Niall. You also have to get ready for interviews and I don't want you going there smelling like sex and walking with a limp all day. Maybe later, babe." Zayn told me, rolling over to look look at me. I nodded, but couldn't help but feel like I had just been rejected by him. Zayn lifted his hand and let his thumb run over my cheek.

"You're the most beautiful human I've ever met in my whole life." Zayn whispered. All I did was blush and let myself get cuddled into his strong arms again. Both of us laid there for a few more minutes until I knew I needed to get my day started.

Zayn and I both took a shower together, but we kept the touching and kissing to a minimum. I was extremely sore and hated that I was because I would he on my bum all day giving interviews. However, I wouldn't trade last night for the world. It was so different than just having some guy fuck me. It was almost like having some guy love me a little. It was different than what I'm used to, but it reassured me that maybe Zayn wasn't going to leave just yet. I knew he needed to, but I'm selfish and don't want it yet. So as we showered off, I made sure my hand was tangled with his just to feel his skin while I could.

We got out of the shower only to be met with Lou yelling that she was waiting to do my hair for the day. Zayn gave me a kiss on the back of my neck and told me to get him something to wear because he wasn't expecting to have someone out there. I was probably as red as a tomato leaving the bathroom with a towel around my waist. Lou smiled at me while I went over to the new bags of clothes and got a white shirt with a grey cardigan and some blue jeans.

"You went on a little shopping spree, love? You'll look nice today." Lou told me with a smile while she got her hair stuff she uses on me ready. I waddled over to my suitcase and got the last pair of my clean boxers for Zayn to wear and something for me to wear until they tell me I have to change. I waddled back over to the shopping bags and quickly got the light blue lace panties Zayn got me. I didn't have anything else to wear under my jeans, so I figured it wouldn't be too bad to wear those.

I went back into the bathroom where Zayn was sitting on the side of the bathtub in his towel. His hands were trying to fix up his hair, but he stopped when I walked in and gave me a smile. I gave him his clothes but waited to get dressed when Zayn had his back to me just so he wouldn't see my choice of underwear. They were surprisingly comfortable and made me feel, well, pretty I guess. I liked it and for once I embraced the part of me that almost begged me to be pretty. I made a mental note to buy some more just for my own personal pleasure of feeling pretty.