Chapter 6

Niall's POV

A pair of strong arms wrapped around me pulled me out of any sleep I was getting. I opened my eyes and looked down at the tattoo covered tan skinned arms that were holding me. One hand was rested on my stomach while the other wrapped around my waist and rested on my arm. I rubbed my eyes before rolling over to see who I ended up with last night. I didn't really remember because I was still half asleep.

I was kind of surprised to see it was Zayn laying next to me. His hair was a real mess, but he looked so amazing. I had never noticed how thick his eye lashes were. I also never noticed just how many tattoos he had. I stared at him for a few more minutes before leaning in to bite at his collarbone. It was there and looked so nice that I wanted to bite it. I also figured it should wake him up.

"What are you doing?" Zayn asked, sounding incredibly groggy. I pulled back so he could move around. My eyes watched as he stretched his arms above his head then let them rub his face. He was so interesting to me. Just the way he moved and the way he did things kind of intrigued me to learn more about him. His brown eyes looked over at the clock then over to me.

"I've just missed my first class of the morning because of a leprechaun." He mumbled to me. I giggled and went to cuddle with him a little more, but he got out of bed before I could. My heart broke a little as I watched his naked body move around my room. It's always like this. They all leave in the morning before I can really cuddle and just feel like what we did the night before had some meaning.

This time I think was different. Zayn just got his phone from his leather jacket, then came back in bed. He pulled me closer to him gently as he typed a number into his phone. I kissed his chest and let myself turn into a human koala just to cuddle him closer. He kissed my forehead before he started talking on the phone. I found that weird, but in a really good way.

"Grimmy, I can't make it into work today... You're still in London too? Yes, I did now stop making fun of me... I'll see you tomorrow." Zayn said into the phone then pulled he phone back. I took it from him and skillfully went to add my number to his phone. I felt Zayn watching me before he took my phone and saved it for me.

"You work for Nick?" I asked him, moving so I was laying on the pillow next to him to look at his face. He nodded and let his hand run over my back until he just rested it on my hip.

"So, tell me about yourself. I only know your first name and that you have an amazing mouth and you made me hard in the middle of a night club." I giggled to him. That got me a soft slap on my bum, but Zayn laughed and gently gripped my bum in his hand. I swallowed roughly and tried not to get hard off of this. I was grateful when he moved his hand and placed it back on my hip.

"Well my fully name is Zayn Malik. I'm twenty-two years old. I'm an intern at the BBC Radio 1 and a part time tattoo artist. I'm also a student studying music." He told me, sounding a little embarrassed about his life. But for me, it was interesting to me because he's living a life that I would have lived of I never went to audition for the X Factor. He's a student and he has two jobs.

"You don't need to be embarrassed about it. Tell me more." I told him quietly. He looked down a little, then looked back up at me. Zayn just shook his head and reached forward to run his hand through my hair that I'm sure was a huge mess. I moved so I could be closer to him. I really wanted to kiss him, but I figured I had horrible morning breath and we also were just a hook up. It was already so weird for me to be cuddling with him.

"Tell me about yourself now. I only know that you're a very talented person." Zayn chuckled to me. A blushed and rolled so I was laying on top of him. His large hands rested on my lower back as he looked at me.