Chapter 11

Niall's POV

Immediately as the concert started, I already wanted it to be over. All I wanted was to cry over the fact Zayn is a stupid head and I really want him to hold me. I also knew he would keep his promise and be there at the hotel for me, so that didn't help me at all. Over all, I was just really confused because I was mad that Zayn even cared about me paying his stupid utilities bill and I also wanted him to hold me so I knew he was still in my life.

"You look a little off tonight, Niall. You doing alright?" One of our crew members asked me as he helped me get my guitar off and my face mic off too. I looked at him and nodded, but that guy had been helping me on stage since I was sixteen. He knew when I was lying by now and when I wasn't totally feeling a concert. Once he was done he pat my back and gave me my microphone so I could go on my way.

For the rest of the show I felt like I was just going through the motions. I was too emotional for my own good too. I knew that when we started playing Little Things and I felt like crying during my solo. All I thought of was Zayn and the fact he actually thought it was okay to not have electricity. He didn't think I would help him and part of me thinks he doesn't know he's worth being helped.

Finally, the concert ended and I ran off stage with the rest of the boys behind me. We were all taken to the car waiting for us and we're sped off out of the arena area. Liam took off his shirt and begin to wipe himself down with it while Louis started asking our crew if they could go buy some weed for him. Harry just sat back and looked about ready to fall asleep, but Louis saw that and scoot closer to hold the tall man in his arms like he always has.

"That was a great show, mates. Niall, you alright?" Liam asked me quietly. I nodded and took off my own shirt so I could wipe my sweat off too. I moved forward and wiped my back off as much as I could, but Liam pressed his hand on my lower back, causing me to his and jump because it hurt. Only then did I remember there were some very new love bites on my lower back.

"Is this from Zayn, or a new guy?" Liam asked me. I looked at him and saw he was actually worried about the love bites on me. I scoot closer to him and looked him in the eyes.

"It's from Zayn. Liam, I can handle myself. I'm responsible and can do this without you worrying about me. He's a good guy and hot as hell too. We're just having some fun." I told him. He nodded and let out a deep breath almost like he was forcing himself to let this go. I know for a fact he forgets I'm a full grown adult now and can do what I want and who I want. I don't mind it, but sometimes I want to remind him that I'm a big boy now.

We got to the hotel and were rushed in the back entrance. I put my shirt back on and went to the elevator that was slowly filling with our crew. I took one look and decided it was too full for me to get on without getting a claustrophobic attack, so I waited for the next one with Louis.

"You look like you could use something." Louis whispered to me over my shoulder. I turned to him and saw he pulled out a bag of weed. I'm no stranger to drugs, but it's never been more than smoking a single joint with the boys to relax a bit. I shrugged to Louis because I knew that Zayn was hopefully waiting at my hotel door right now and I didn't need to do anything else but have him.

Louis and I got in the other elevator with Alberto. Louis was on his phone texting someone the whole way up to our floor. Once we got off, Louis walked with me down the hall to our rooms. Right when we turned the corner, I saw Zayn in his fake black leather jacket leaning against my hotel door. He smiled at me and stood from his leaning position. I ran a little and jumped so I was latched around him. He held me tightly and buried his face in my neck. I did the same and just let myself let my walls down. I know I should be made at him right now for what he did to me over the phone, but I just wanted to know this wasn't over yet.