Chapter 14

Niall's POV

It was around two in the morning when I woke up to Zayn moving away from me. I watched as he rolled out of the bed. I watched him walk into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. I sat up in the bed and looked around the room because I was still a little asleep and I needed to make sure I wasn't just dreaming. I was also hoping that he wasn't just going to leave me in the middle of the night without saying goodbye. When I heard the water turn on in the bathroom, I felt a little more relaxed, then when Zayn walked back out and climbed back on the bed with me I felt my slight heart break go away and just leave me confused.

"Go back to sleep, babe." Zayn whispered to me. I scoot closer to him and wrapped my arms around him so he got the message to hold me. Zayn kissed my forehead and laid back in the bed. He pulled the blankets up to cover me and kissed my forehead again.

"Zayn?" I asked him. He nuzzled his nose into my hair that was probably a mess, but I took that as a continue to my question.

"Why won't you... Why haven't you tried to have sex with me? Like, I know the first night we got together I didn't want to, but isn't that why you're staying around?" I asked him quietly, feeling my cheeks heat up a little. My eyes closed because the room was dark and there wasn't even a point in looking anywhere. Zayn took a deep breath and let it out.

"I'm staying around because I genuinely like you. It's not only about your body that I want. I want you for you. I've told you this before, why do you doubt me?" Zayn asked me just as quietly. One of his hands went down to my bum and just rested there. That alone made me feel like this wasn't making any sense. Normally, some man that I hardly know touching my arse means that he wants more than just a cuddle. Not with Zayn, and that's what confuses me. But also that I don't want him to leave confuses me too.

"I've always been taken care of. Everyone either tells me what to do, what's good for me or who's really there for me. I don't trust myself to actually believe you're here for me and not just what I can give you. You're different than anyone else and I trust you that you don't want fame or money, but I don't trust myself to believe you're the amazing man you are." I whispered to him. Hearing myself say this all out loud kind of made me feel crazy and like I wasn't making sense. It was also an ungodly hour of the night so I didn't expect to make too much sense.

"I'm here for you and only you. Now get some sleep, love. I'll be here when you wake up. I'm actually thinking of using my vacation days for Grimmy so I can be with you some more." Zayn told me sleepily. I giggled and cuddled into him, hoping that was a good enough answer for him to know I wanted that so much more than words would ever describe. I wanted to be with him more because goodbye was going to be soon. It had to be.

Both of us fell back asleep for a few more hours until I got a wakeup call at six thirty to get ready for sound check. Zayn stayed asleep as I went through my suitcase to find something I wanted to wear. I got some new underwear and went into the bathroom, but just after I turned on the water the bathroom door opened for a very tired and grumpy looking Zayn standing there.

"Why are you awake?" He groaned then walked over to me and lazily wrapped his arms around me. I kissed his neck and begin pulling off his minions jumper he was still wearing. He let me do that then grunted when I started pulling off his boxers. Zayn stepped in the shower while I got my remaining clothes off, which was only my underwear and Zayn's shirt.

I got in the shower with him and wrapped my arms around his toned body. Zayn just stayed standing under the water as my hands felt over his abs. They traveled down until I grabbed his limp member, causing a soft groan to leave his lips.

"I'm still half asleep, Niall. There's no way I could get hard." Zayn told me, then turned in my arms. I was pulled under the hot water and Zayn started to wash my body off like it was his job for the day. I enjoyed it because Zayn's hands were incredible. He massaged the soap into my skin and the shampoo into my scalp. I was practically purring in his touch, but I've been through a full body Malik massage and I don't know how I survived. I'm bearly surviving now.