Chapter One

Hi, my name is Crystal Diamond. I went to a special school in Mullingar Ireland with Niall Horan. Yes, THE Niall Horan from the band One Direction. Only, I didn't know it then. We used to be best friends until he left to go audition for the "X-Factor" without telling me anything. When he came back, he had four new friends. They started to bully me and well, this is how it all started.

~Four months earlier~

"Niall stop!" I exclaimed and broke out in another round of giggles. We had been playing around and he had gotten the brilliant idea to tickle me.

"What's the password?" he asked.

"Password!" I exclaimed.

"Nope," he said.

"Pizza!" I tried.

"Nope, close but not yet," he said, continuing to tickle me.

"Nandos," I said and he stopped.

"Correct," he said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes, stood up, and wiped imaginary dust off my hands.

"Don't mess with me again," I said seriously and Niall let out a chuckle.

"Whatever! Well sis, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later," he said.

"Ok." I said as he gave me a hug and left. It was dark out, so I pulled on my pajamas and went to bed.

The next morning I woke up not wanting to go to school. Reluctantly, I got up and dressed in shorts, a tank top, and a pair of sandals before going to the kitchen. I grabbed a Granola Bar and a bottle of chocolate milk on my way out the door. As I got to school, I saw Niall and his four friends hanging out and laughing like they owned the place. They basically did, those five guys were the most popular people in school. I went to my locker and put in the combination before grabbing my books for English. As I was going to close it, a hand reached around me and slammed it shut. I turned around to see Zayn standing in front of me, a cocky smile on his face. Harry and Louis were standing beside him while Niall and Liam were behind them.

"Niall, do you wanna start?" Zayn asked as he stepped back and Niall stepped forward. I furrowed my brows as he pulled his hand back in a tight fist and took a deep breath, almost like he was having an internal battle. I had just enough time to gasp before his fist collided with my stomach and I fell to the ground, my books and papers scattering all over.

"Niall?" I said confused. He hesitated a bit before walking away, leaving the other boys to finish what he had started.

~Present~

I heard my name being called by none other than Harry Styles. I wiped away a few tears and curled up tighter in my hiding spot. I was afraid of what they would do if they found me. I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder and, wearily I looked up. Niall was standing there with a hard look in his eyes.

"Harry and Zayn aren't gonna be happy when they see you," he said and pulled me to my feet. I stayed quiet as he led me to Zayn's house.
"I found her, guys," he said as we walked in. The others looked up.

"Ok; hold her against the wall boys," Harry said as he and Zayn stepped in front of me.

"That wasn't a wise choice," Zayn said. I closed my eyes in anticipation of what was coming. I waited nervously, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see Zayn's face just centimeters from mine.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked, fearful.

"I don't know. What do you think, Harry?" he asked as he stepped back and Harry stepped forward with a malevolent look in his eyes.