Chapter Thirteen

I woke up and turned over to see Harry looking at me.

"Morning," I said as I smiled, happy to be back in his arms when I wake up.

"Morning babe," he said as he stroked my hair.

"I'm hungry," I said as my stomach had been growling for a bit.

"I'll go make food, stay here till I get back," he said as he climbed out of bed.

I laid on my back and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, I felt Harry tap my shoulder I opened my eyes to see him standing there, holding a tray. I put my pillow against the wall at the end of the bed and sat up. Harry put the tray of food down and sat down, grabbing his plate as I grabbed mine.

"So, wedding plans," he said.

"I have already thought of a few of them," I said.

"Okay, let's hear them," he said.

"We can have it the week after the baby comes. I have always wanted a small one, just close friends and family. We could have it at a park or something, I don't know exactly where yet. I don't know where the reception should be yet but the colors can be pink and blue," I said.

"Sounds good. We can just invite your friends and both of our families cu I don't have many friends anyway," he said.

"Okay. By the way, we need to go to the doctor today for the ultrasound," I said.

"Okay, go get ready. We will leave when you're ready," he said.

I nodded and got up, I took my shower and getting dressed in jeans, and a large T-shirt. I brushed my hair before meeting Harry at the car.

We headed to the hospital and went in, telling the receptionist who I was. She had us wait and a few minutes later we got called into a small room where they began the ultrasound.

"Okay, you have two healthy twins, a boy and a girl," the doctor said. I grinned at Harry.

"When will they be due?" I asked the doctor.

"Around the 24th of May," he said.

"Okay, thank you," I said as we ended the appointment and left the building, Harry paying the bill.

"Do you want to go to the park for a little while?" Harry asked me as we got in the car.

"Sure," I said. It took us about five minutes to get there.

We got out and walked hand in hand until we got to a secluded part surrounded by trees. The sunlight was filtering through the trees hitting the ground in a circle shape. The flowers on the branches shone beautifully. We started walking again after taking a small break.

"Stop," I heard a familiar, yet commanding voice say from the shadows of the trees.

I kept going until I realized Harry had stopped. Zayn, with a sadistic look on his face, and Louis and Liam, sympathetic looks on their faces, stepped out from behind the trees.

"She looks like a fat elephant," Zayn said as he started laughing. The other two stood there awkwardly. Harry was really tense and looked like he was just itching to punch Zayn in the face.

"Go ahead, I dare you," Zayn said looking at Harry, sensing his tenseness.

Zayn stepped closer to me and pulled back his fist, punching me in the face, before going toward my stomach.

"No!" Niall exclaimed as he jumped on Zayn, knocking him to the ground. Harry and I ran to the car and got in, heading toward the house as I started forming a plan in my mind.

*Two weeks before marriage, one before baby.*

I woke up and packed what I would need for one night, clothes, toiletries and the laptop that Harry had given me. I took a shower and got dressed before going to eat something. After I was done eating, I went up to see Harry. He was just waking up when I walked in.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning babe," he said.

"I'm going to a friends' house, I'll probably stay the night so don't worry about me," I said as he stood up and hugged me before looking at me.

"Okay, have fun and call me if you need anything," he said as he kissed me.

All too soon he pulled away and I went to where I had put my things. I grabbed them and left the house, waiting for Camila to pick me up. She was going to drive me to the airport.

Five minutes later she pulled up and I got in her car as we left. The airport was a 15 minute drive, which went by fast.

"Be safe, call me when you get there," she said as she hugged me and helped me get my things in the building before leaving. I went through customs and soon was on the plane and settled in for the trip.

Twenty minutes later we were in the air and I was asleep. The next time I woke up, we were on the ground.

"Welcome to the United States of America, ladies and gentlemen" the pilot said, and my adventure began.

Harry's Point of View

I heard my phone ring and I grabbed it, seeing I had a text from Crystal. I smiled and looked at it, my smile fading as I read the message.

Look up the song 'Always be together' by Little Mix. I'm sorry but I had to do this. Listen to the song and remember, we will meet again. I love you to the ends of the earth and back.

Goodbye, Crystal.

Tears running down my face, I listened to the song.

We are friends for life hope that deep inside

Let this be your drive to survive.

Just stand high and tall make sure you give your all

If you ever fall know that I am right here

We'll always be together don't you worry

I'll always be by your side, don't you worry

The circle will never end, just know that we'll meet again

And we'll always be together forever always, I am here.

I stopped the song there, not being able to stand it. My heart ached, tears were flowing freely. I went to bed, not having any motivation to do anything. Three hours later, I was finally asleep. I didn't know when I would see Crystal again.