Chapter Nine

I woke up to an alarm. Harry stirred, opened his eyes, and shut it off.

"Morning beautiful," he said.

"Morning," I said as we got up and headed back to Harry's house.

"I'll go make breakfast," Harry said as we arrived.

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower," I said as we went into the house. I went to the bedroom and grabbed everything I needed before going into the bathroom. When I was done with my shower, I got dressed in the pink jeans from Harry, a blue tank top, and pink converse shoes. I put on makeup, brushed my hair, then put on a cute blue headband before going back into the kitchen.

"I don't want to go to school today," I said as I walked in.

"We're just going to stay until the end of Chorus. After Chorus we have a meeting at the tattoo parlor for our roses. When we're done there we will head home," Harry said as he dished out two plates of food and we sat down to eat.

After I was done eating he took our plates to the sink and we went to our room. I grabbed my bag and quickly got it ready while Harry went to shower. I got out the laptop Harry was letting me use and turned it on, smiling as the background of Harry and I popped up. I turned on my happy playlist and the song Down to Earth by Justin Bieber came on. I pulled up another tab and checked Facebook, on which I had no notifications. Harry came into the room and looked me weird.

"You like Bieber?" he asked.

"I'm a Milerectioner," I said.

"What's that?" Harry asked, a look of confusion spreading over his face.

"A Belieber, Mixer and Directioner, the directioner part being only you at the moment," I said.

"I see," he said as he grabbed his phone and we headed out.

"Would you rather walk or ride?" he asked.

"Walk," I said.

"Okay," he said as we headed to the school.

We soon arrived and headed to our lockers. I grabbed my English stuff and headed into the classroom, sitting in my normal seat.

"Where were you yesterday?" Harvey asked as he and Johnny came into the room.

"Skipped with Harry. I was too tired to come to school, and today after Chorus he and I are going to the tattoo parlor," I said.

"What're you getting?" Johnny asked.

"Matching roses on our left arms near the elbow," I said.

"Cool," Johnny said as Harry walked in and sat behind me. Pretty soon the class was filled and the bell rang just as the teacher walked in. She set her stuff on her desk before turning to us.

"We have an assembly today, from third hour until Lunch," she said.

"What are we going to do in this class?" Zayn asked.

"Free hour," she said as she sat at her desk and started doing something on her computer. I turned to Harry.

"Do you want to study for our Chemistry test? We have a lab scheduled for today, Monday is the review and Tuesday is the test," I said.

"Nah, let's go to the library," he said as he stood up and went to the teacher's desk, me getting my stuff and following.

"Yes," she said.

"We would like to go to the library to work on a project for History, and to get a book," Harry said.

"Okay," she said. Harry grabbed the pass she wrote for us and we headed down to the library.