Chapter Seven

I woke up really comfortable. I looked up to see Harry sleeping soundly with his arms around me. He looked so cute and angelic in that moment, I got out my phone and snapped a quick picture before slowly tracing the tattoos on his chest. He moved slightly, and I looked up at him to see him smiling at me.

"Morning," I said.

"Morning, babe," he said.

"I don't want to go to school today, I want to stay here forever," I said as he readjusted his grip on my waist.

"We are recording the song today though, can you please go for me? We can have a movie day tomorrow," Harry said.

"Fine, but I'm not going tomorrow. I'm going to sleep in and maybe make a large breakfast," I said. He smiled and nodded.

"Okay, go get your shower, I'll make our breakfast," Harry said as I nodded and he left the room. I grabbed my clothes before going into the bathroom. Twenty minutes later I was done and dressed in a pair of neon green shorts with jewels on them, a sky blue tank top and my white sandals. I put my headphones in and played my music before heading downstairs. Harry had gotten his collection of cereal out, along with milk, two bowls and two spoons. I poured myself a bowl of Lucky Charms as Harry was eating Cheerios. I sat down beside him and started eating, saving the marshmallows for last. Harry got up when he was finished and took his bowl to the sink before coming over to me again.

"I'm going to go take a shower now," he said.

I nodded and stood up.

"Give me a hug first," I said.

He smiled and hugged me before going back up the stairs. I sat back down and soon finished my cereal, I put my bowl in the sink and sat on the couch. I got out my Ipod and put on my playlist called "Love." The first song to play was "Better Than I Know Myself" by Adam Lambert. I played Temple Run as I sang along to the music. My highest score so far was 3,320,000 points. I was aiming to beat it. I was at 3, 319,000 points when I heard a, "Hey," and my guy crashed into a tree. I glared at Harry for a minute before exiting the game and locking my Ipod. I put my Ipod in my pocket and stood up.

"Let's go, I have everything ready," I said as I grabbed his hand. He smiled and led me to his car.

"Can we walk today?" I asked.

"As long as you don't mind about the whole school knowing about us," Harry said.

"I don't mind, I want those girls to know you're mine now anyways," I said and he smiled.

"Okay," he said as he gripped my hand a little tighter. It took us about ten minutes to walk to the school and get to our lockers. I grabbed my script and notebook before heading toward the room. As I got to the room, Zayn pushed me and I fell to the ground with a thump. I groaned and got up, heading to my seat. Harry came in soon after and sat behind me.

"So, how are we going to do this?" I asked.

"You'll find out," he said as the teacher walked in.

"Okay students, let's get set up and get this thing recorded! I have a meeting today and tomorrow we have an assembly," she said as we started recording.

Johnny: "So I said to her: Angelina, I want to, I really really want to. Well what about Brad? Brad's like a son to me."

Harvey: "You're a good man,"

Johnny: "I know I know."

*Bzzzz*

Johnny: "Come in."

Crystal: "One Direction are here to see you."

Harvey: "Who?"

Veronica: "One Direction, they're making their new movie. Shall I send them in?"