Chapter Two

I woke up to my alarm blaring the most annoying song ever. Groaning, I turned it off as fast as possible and rolled over. I sat up and realized what today was, Friday, the last day of torture for this week. I got up and went to shower before getting dressed in light pink shorts, a pink tank top, and white flip flops. I brushed my hair before putting on a white headband and heading to the kitchen for breakfast, seeing my mom making french toast.

"Hey honey," she said as I walked in.

"Hey Mom," I said as I grabbed a plate, put two pieces of french toast on it and covered them with syrup. I got a glass of milk and sat down to eat. It only took me about ten minutes to finish and start heading out the door.

"Bye Mom," I said.

"Bye honey, have a good day," she said as I shut the door and headed toward the school.

As I got close to the building, I saw Marcel nearing the entrance. Marcel was one of the very few people in this school that actually talk to me.

"Marcel!" I called. He looked up and smiled, heading toward me.

"Hey Crystal," he said as he walked beside me.

"Hey, how are you this morning?" I asked.

"It was okay," he said.

"Yeah, I really don't want to go to math today," I said as we walked up the steps to the school.

"Just think, after today we don't have to come for two whole days," Marcel said.

"Yeah, I can't wait till we get out, then we have the party and vacation," I said.

"Yeah, I wonder what was going on over there," Marcel said as I noticed a commotion at the end of the hallway. There was a group of kids outside the office, laughing.

"Probably a new kid" I said, as the tennagers were in a circle fashion with a body in the middle. We went over to them seeing the group of boys picking on a kid with long pink socks, white tennis shoes, jean shorts, a white sweatshirt and a pink headband. He looked a little bit like Liam, which made me slightly curious.

"Cousin!" I heard someone say from behind Marcel and I. I turned around to see Liam heading this way.

The kid walked over to Liam and hugged him, Liam hugging back.

"I thought you said they would like me," the kid said.

"Don't worry, come with me," Liam said as he walked over to us.

"Leeroy, this is Crystal and Marcel. Guys, this is my cousin Leeroy," I glared at Liam before looking back at Leeroy.

"Hey, where are you from?" I asked.

"California, my mom and I moved to be closer to family"

"Cool, do you want to hang out with us this year?" I asked.

"It seems like you guys are the only ones who like me," he stated.

"Just ignore everybody else, that's what I do," I said.

"What do you mean?" Leeroy asked.

"Liam brought you over to us because we are the only ones who will accept anybody. Our group are the outcasts of the school," I explained.

"I see," Leeroy said.

"Can I see your schedule?" I asked him.

"Sure," he said as he handed me the schedule. I looked it over and grinned.

"You have every class with me, come on,"

Marcel and I led Leeroy to our first class, which was math. Leeroy sat in the empty seat behind me and we waited as the seats slowly filled up. Harry and Zayn were the last to enter and head to their designated seats in the back row, Harry smirking at me as he passed. As the teacher walked in and put her things on the desk in the front of the room before turning to us, the bell rang.