Chapter Three

I woke up to the sun in my eyes. I vaguely remembered closing the curtains the night before, which caused me to be confused in my tired state. I sat up and stretched before noticing the five boys in my room, standing near the window. I groaned and fell back on my bed, closing my eyes once more.
"Get up," Zayn demanded. I sighed and sat back up.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"You obviously forgot about the rules," Harry said as he walked over to me.
"No I didn't! I don't care about your stupid rules," I said.
"We'll see about that. Get ready. We'll be waiting," Harry said as I climbed out of bed.
I grabbed the clothes for the day out of the dresser and went to the bathroom, locking the door as I entered. I quickly showered and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a T-shirt before going back to my room. The boys were sitting on my bed, talking, but went silent as they noticed me. I brushed my hair, put on a couple bracelets, and put on flip flops before turning to them.
"You can either wait here, or come downstairs with me while I eat. I really don't want you around but I know I won't get you to leave," I stated as I turned around and left the room. I went to the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal as the boys walked in and sat at the table. I felt a sharp pang of pain as I remembered the last time Niall was in this kitchen.
My parents had left on a business trip, so Niall had come over for the night. He had gotten hungry, so we went into the kitchen to make food. We had decided on pizza but ended up having a food fight and not eating anything.
I realized the boys were staring at me as I snapped out of my reverie. I ignored them as I finished eating and put my dishes in the sink.
"So, what do you want?" I asked as I turned toward them.
"First to talk. Then, It depends," Zayn said.
"Okay, then talk," I said.
"Harry wanted us to try and convince you one more time to go out with him," Zayn stated.
"I will only go out with him if he proves he is worth it, proves he will treat me right," I said, 
"Ok, we will leave you alone until Monday because Harry asked us to; but, after that, you better watch your back," Zayn warned as they left.
I walked into my room and got my phone out to text Marcel and Leeroy, asking them to come over.
        Marcel's Point Of View
I woke up and went into the kitchen to make biscuits and gravy for breakfast. As soon as I was done, my phone vibrated. I looked at it to see a text from Crystal: 'Come over ASAP, we need to talk'
I went upstairs and got dressed before going out. Harry was just coming up to the house.
"Where are you going?" he asked rudely.
"Crystals house to hang out."
She lived right down the street from us. As soon as I arrived, I knocked on the door, noticing Leeroy was on his was here as well.
"Hey," he said as he came to stand beside me.
"Hey," I replied as the door opened with a creak.
"Hey boys, come on in," Crystal said as she went in.
We walked in and I shut the door after. We sat on the couch and I turned to look at her.
"What did you need to talk to us about?" I asked.
"Zayn and his group were here when I woke up this morning. They didn't do anything, just wanted to talk. They have been trying to convince me to go out with Harry, who had come over to my house last night. He told me that the boys agreed to leave me alone if I agreed to go out with him. I told them if he proved he actually cared, then I would think about it," she told us.
"Why didn't you say, yes?" Leeroy asked, looking at her like she was crazy.
"Because, I don't know if he is sincere or not," she said.
"I see, so that's where he's been..." I said.
"Yeah," she said.
"Okay... So, what do you guys want to do today?" I asked.
"We could get ice cream and go to the park or something," Leeroy suggested.
"Let's have a movie marathon," Crystal said.
"What movies?" I asked.
"Prison Break, Falling Skies, Merlin, Arrow, Doctor Who or Vampire Diaries," Crystal listed some suggestions.
"Prison Break," Leeroy agreed.
"Okay, I'll get the first episode ready. Boys, you go get the rest of the stuff ready. We will need snacks, drinks, pillows and blankets," Crystal said as she got up and went to get her computer hooked into the TV.
Leeroy followed me as I got blankets and pillows. He carried them into the living room while I got a 12-pack of Mountain Dew and some snacks. When I got back to the living room, everything was set up and ready. I  set the items in my arms on the coffee table and sat down. Leeroy and I were on the ends while Crystal was in the middle. We got comfortable as she pressed play on the first episode.
Crystal's Point Of View
After hours of hard action, we finished the first season. While the boys went to refill our snack supply, I checked my phone, noticing I had a new message from an unknown number.
"Hey" It read.
Me: "Who is this?"
"Niall"
Me: "How did you get my number?"
Niall: "Harry gave it to me."
Me: "How did he get it?"
Niall: "Ask him"
Me: "Ok, what do you want?"
Niall: "To talk to you in private"
Me: "When?"
Niall: "ASAP"
Me: "Can't you wait until Monday?"
Niall: "No"
Me: "Fine, come over then"
Niall: "K, bye"
Me: "Bye"
"Okay boys, marathon is over for today. Go home and we will finish another time," I said.
"Okay," Marcel said as he and Leeroy left the house, shutting the door right after. I cleaned up the mess in the living room and turned the TV off just as the doorbell rang. I opened it and Niall walked in, giving me a smile as he sat on the couch. I sighed and shut the door before turning to look at him.
"Where's your mom?" he asked.
"She stayed at Camila's house for today and tomorrow to help them clean up and to talk to Camila's mom," I said.
"Okay well, I have a confession and an apology," he said.
"Okay," I said.
"Which do you prefer first?" he asked.
"You can start with the confession, I have a feeling they go hand in hand," I said and he nodded, taking a deep breath.
"Okay. Everything I have been doing, hasn't been voluntary. I have been forced by blackmail. I am incredibly sorry, I never meant to let go of our friendship," he said.
"I accept your apology and I understand what you have been saying; but, you really hurt me, and I don't know if I can forgive you yet. Can you give me some time to think about all this?" I asked and his face fell.
"Yeah, can you let me know after you've thought?" he asked. I nodded and he stood up, heading toward the door. He turned around to look at me, his hand on the doorknob.
"Just so you know, I will do anything humanly possible to gain your friendship back," he stated and left the house. I looked at the clock, noticing it was six-thirty and decided to go to bed. I dreamed that night, a perfect dream about what my perfect life would look like.