Chapter Ten

I woke up to someone yelling. I opened my eyes and sat up, realizing I was still in my clothes from yesterday. I changed into a pair of rainbow shorts, a white tank top, and pink flip flops before brushing my hair and heading to the kitchen. Harry was there staring at Marcel, muscles tense and face red.

"How could you do that!?" Harry yelled at Marcel.

"Because I'm tired of how you act toward us," Marcel told him.

"Do you even know what that will do to my career, to Crystal?" Harry asked. He was fuming.

"Guys, stop yelling. You're giving me a headache," I said as I walked in and got the milk out of the fridge.

"Sorry, babe," Harry said as he came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later," he sighed.

"Okay," I said as I got a bowl and the cereal out. Harry put his chin on my shoulder.

"Can you make me a bowl?" Harry asked. I got out a second bowl and prepared both, getting out spoons after. I took the bowls to the table as Harry put the stuff away.We soon finished and put our bowls in the sink. Harry turned toward me and picked me up, heading to the room.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"We are going to talk," he said.

He set me down on the bed and sat down beside me.

"So, what did Marcel do?" I asked.

"He called the police about us. He thought I was still the way I used to be. They want to come talk to you. If management finds out about what I used to do, or what Louis, Zayn and Liam do, who knows how they'll react," he said.

"So what do I do?" I asked.

"I would like you to spare us, but you can tell them about your father if you want," Harry said.

"When are they coming?" I asked.

"After lunch," he said.

"Okay, I need some things from my house, can you come with me?" I asked.

"Sure babe, let me get ready quickly," Harry said as he pulled off his shirt.

He grabbed a blue T-shirt and put it on before adjusting his hair and putting on his shoes.

"Let's go," he said as he as he stood up and offered his hand.

I grabbed it and he pulled me up before we left the house.

We soon arrived at my house and went straight to my room, not seeing my dad anywhere. I packed everything I needed and we headed down the stairs. We reached the landing and I looked around for a bit, as my dad exited the kitchen and stepped into the living room. He fell onto the couch drunk as Harry opened the door. My dad heard the sound of the door creaking open and looked up, his face turning red.

"Where are you going?" he asked as he came toward us.

"I'm staying with Harry now," I said.

"No, you're not. I'll kill you before you leave me," he said as he picked a sharp knife up off the couch.

He started toward me and I backed up into Harry. My dad came closer, and closer. I closed my eyes, waiting and afraid for what was going to happen. Just then I heard "NO!" and a grunt. I opened my eyes to see Niall bent over, holding his stomach. He dropped to his knees and fell onto his side. His face was white as a sheet and blood was seeping out of the wound on his side. I went over to Niall as Harry took care of my dad, restraining him.