Chapter Eleven

I woke uncomfortable. I opened my eyes to see Niall stirring and Harry gone from the room. Niall opened his eyes and looked at me.

"You stayed?" he asked.
"Of course I did, Ni," I said.

"So, you trust me again?" he asked me.

"In my mind, that time period between us never existed," I said as the door opened and Harry came in with a nurse behind him.

He handed me a plate of scrambled eggs, sausage and a glass of chocolate milk while the nurse checked on Niall before giving him his breakfast.

"As soon as you all are done eating, you may check him out and go home," she said and left. We ate, and then Harry went to check Niall out before we helped him out to the car and headed home. We arrived before too long and got Niall settled in the guest room.

"We'll be back, if there's anything you need call for Marcel," I said as we went to find Marcel, who was in his room on the computer.

"Hey," I said as I poked my head in.

"Hey," he said back.

"If Niall calls, can you go see what he needs? We need to go get the rest of my things from my house," I said. Marcel nodded and we left, heading to my house.

We went in and grabbed the bags from beside the door. I looked around quickly, seeing if there was anything else that I needed before we left. Just as I turned to leave, I heard something in the kitchen. I put down what was in my arms before going into the kitchen. I stopped short when I realized who was there.

"Mom?" I said with a gasp. She looked up from what she was cooking with a smile on her face.

"There you are! Are you ready for breakfast?" she asked me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to see you," she said.

"You've been gone for eleven years. You left me with an abusive dad! You can stay gone," I said curtly.

I walked out of the kitchen to where Harry was waiting with my things, grabbing what I had set down. He looked at me with a small, but sympathetic smile and we left the house, heading back to Harry's. We put my things in his room and went to the guest room to check on Niall. He was sleeping peacefully, soft snores escaping his lips. I sat down against the wall, Harry seeming to sense I wanted to be alone and going to do something.

Liam's Point of View.

January 15.

Life is tearing me apart. I feel awful for what I have done, what I have thought toward Crystal. She is the sweetest girl I have ever met, but I have done unspeakable things to her. I am too ashamed to even write them here. Dani finally found out what I have done. She looked disgusted with me. She realized I am no better than Zayn or Louis, two people she despises. She left me and I haven't heard from her in three days. I am desperate. I have broken a promise I made when I was younger. I promised myself I would never treat anyone like I was treated when I was younger. I am a horrible person. I don't deserve to live.

I finished writing and picked out the half-bottle of the strongest liquor I could find in my small kitchen before going to the bathroom. A razor was waiting on the edge of the sink, seeming to call my name repeatedly. Liam....Liammm... it sang. I took a long drink of the alcohol in my hand before looking back at the razor. I soon finished the bottle and dropped it, the glass shattering over the floor, digging into my skin. I didn't care. I sat down on the toilet and my world went black.

Crystal's Point of View

I opened my eyes to see Niall staring at me. I was dark out, the light in the room was on.

"What's up?" he asked me.

"Must've fallen asleep," I said as I stood up.

"Yeah, I noticed," he said with a small grin on his face.

"I'm going to get something to eat, I'll be back," I said and left the room.

I went to the kitchen and started looking for the things to make a peanut butter, honey, and sweet pickle sandwich, which I had a craving for. Soon I had found everything but the sweet pickles and decided to find Harry. He was in his room looking at something.

"Hey," I said as I walked in.

"Hey, babe," he said as he looked at me.

"Can you do something for me?" I asked.

"Sure,"

"Can you go get me a jar of sweet pickles?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said as he put down whatever was in his hands and left the room.

I sat on the bed and waited. About ten minutes later he came back and I went to make my sandwich. I ate it and went back upstairs to see Niall.

"I'm back," I said as I opened the door and walked in.

"I see that," he said with a smile.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Better," he said.

"Thank you for forgiving me," he said.

"Of course," I said.

"I'm getting tired, can you just come back tomorrow?" he asked me.

I nodded and left the room, going to Harry's. I got my pajamas and went to the bathroom to change. I went back to the room and climbed in bed as Harry turned off the lights. He climbed into bed beside me and wrapped his arms around me as I fell asleep.