Chapter Six

I woke up really comfortable. I opened my eyes to find myself alone in a bed. I got up and looked around, the events from yesterday playing through my mind as Harry walked into the room.

"Can I take a shower?" I asked. He nodded and handed me a couple towels and a washcloth. I walked into the bathroom and took my shower before getting dressed in jean shorts and a pink tank top. When I was finished in the bathroom, I went to find Harry as he had already left his room again. After looking around for about five minutes I found him in the kitchen.

"What are you making?" I asked.

"Morning, I'm making pancakes with sausage and chocolate milk," he said as he flipped a pancake over.

"Smells good," I commented as I sat down at the breakfast bar.

"And It's almost done," he said as he grabbed two plates and finished making breakfast.

He set one of the plates in front of me and the other right beside me before grabbing two

forks and we started to eat. A couple of minutes later Marcel walked in. As soon as he noticed I was here, his mouth dropped open in shock.

"Crystal! What are you doing here with him?" Marcel asked.

I looked at Harry, told him I was going to tell Marcel about us, then looked back at Marcel.

"Marcel, sit down and I'll tell you the story," I said as Marcel sat down and calmly looked at me, waiting for me to start.

I told him everything that happened yesterday from when I had to meet with the boys, until he walked into the kitchen this morning. When I finished with my story, I looked at Marcel to gauge his reaction. He was staring at me, open-mouthed, eyes wide, probably debating what to say about it, looking like he didn't believe me.

"Wow, It had seemed like he had changed, but I didn't think Harry had changed that much, or that you would forgive him either, no offense," Marcel said to me.

"None taken," I said.

"There's some food left if you want any," Harry told Marcel.

He got his food and sat at the place in front of me.

"So, are you going to be hanging with us for the rest of the year then?" Marcel asked.

"Yeah," Harry said.

"Okay, let's get back to eating," I said as I soon finished my food and took my dishes to the sink.

"I'm going to go get ready," I said.

Harry nodded and I went up to Harry's room and started packing up my stuff. I then sat on the bed, grabbing the computer Harry had let me use before going to facebook. I didn't have any notifications so I went to Twitter, unfollowed Liam and followed Harry. I turned the computer off when I was done, just as Harry walked in the room.

"You ready?" I asked as I put the computer on the nightstand.

"Almost, I still have to so one more thing. You'll find out about it later," He said as I grabbed my purse and went into the bathroom.

I stood in front of the mirror and grabbed my makeup bag out of my purse. I put on pink eyeshadow and blue eyeliner on the top lid before putting on mascara and foundation. I brushed my hair one more time, put my stuff away and left the bathroom just as Harry came out of the bathroom.

"I'm ready now," I said. Harry smiled as he looked at me.

"Okay, let's go then, babe," Harry said as we walked to the car. He opened the door for me and I got in before he closed the door. He got in his side and turned the car on before starting the drive to school.