Chapter Twelve

I woke up with a weird feeling in my stomach. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom before emptying the contents of my stomach into the toilet. I put the lid down and sat on it, my head in my hands. I looked at my phone and noticed my period was three days late. On the inside I started panicking.

"Crystal," I heard Harry say. I walked back into the bedroom to see Harry sitting up in the bed, a sleepy look on his face.

"I'm probably going to hang out with a friend today," I said as I started looking for something to wear.

I took the clothes to the bathroom and got dressed before leaving the house. I started walking to the place I had once promised myself I would never enter again. I knocked on Melissa's door and waited, thankful it was her who opened the door and not Jace.

"I need to talk to you, I don't know who else I could talk to," I said.

She nodded her head and let me in, leading me to her room. When her door was shut she turned to me, a serious look on her face.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I think I'm pregnant," I said, as I told her everything that had happened.

"Okay, I'll be back," she said as she left.

She came back a few minutes later with a couple tests. She handed them to me and pushed me to the bathroom, where I proceeded with the tests, and went back out to wait. When they were ready I looked at them and gasped.

Harry's Point of View

After Crystal left I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for all of us. When I was nearing the end of the cooking process, Crystal came back with a distracted look on her face. I don't think she even noticed me as she went straight up the stairs. I finished cooking the food and separated it onto four plates.

"Marcel!" I yelled.

He came down to the kitchen a couple of minutes later.

"Take one of these plates for you, and one to Niall," I told him as I grabbed mine and Crystal's. I walked to the room to see Crystal laying on the bed, headphones in her ears, and staring at the ceiling. I set the plates on the bedstand and sat down beside her.

"Crystal," I said softly. She looked at me and pulled the headphones out of her ears.

"Yeah," she said.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"It's a long story," she said.

"You can tell me after breakfast, we have time," I said.

"I'm not hungry right now," she said.

"Okay, then when I come back may you please tell me?" I asked. She nodded and I took the plates to the kitchen, putting them in the fridge for later. I went back upstairs and sat back down on the bed, looking at Crystal.

"Tell me now?" I asked. She nodded and took a deep breath, seeming to contemplate what she was going to say.

"I'm pregnant," she blurted out. I thought for a moment, not comprehending what she said, then I realized what she meant. I was going to be a father.

Crystal's Point of View

"Last night I had a craving for a honey, peanut butter, and pickle sandwich, I had morning sickness today, and when I went to my friends house she had me take a couple of pregnancy tests which both tested positive," I said.

"Oh," he said.

"I think something may have happened while I was unconscious, but I'm not sure," I said. He walked away, silent.