Chapter 5: This Feeling

Natsus POV

      I came out of the bathroom and grabbed my clothes. Once I was fully dressed I walked out into the living room looking for Lucy.
      I peeked over the couch and sure enough here's Lucy. Weirdo was curled up in a bawl with Happy sleeping by her side. She seemed so peaceful. I walked over to the counter and grabbing my phone.
        "Is this Mr. Patterson. Hi it's Natsu... Mr.Dragneel. I was wondering if we could cancel the meeting for today. You see Lucy.. Err my wife is feel a bit under the weather today. Thank you sir, alright good bye."
      I hung up the phone and sat it back on the counter. I wondered near Lucy and looked down upon her. Yelling at me to get ready and what's she doing. SLEEPING.
      I chuckled to my self softly before leaning down to pet Happy. When I neared her I could smell vanilla and a splash of strawberry. I closed my eyes and kept sniffing till my sniffer landed on something soft.
       I opened my eye to see nose against the side of her head. I inhaled her scent it was really nice. She shifted in her self which caused her nose to bump into mine.
       I could feel the heat fill in my cheeks. As she breathed I could feel the heat from breathe blow against my lips. I gulped when I realize our lips were like 1/2 a milliliter from touching.
       I closed my eyes slowly wanting to close the tiny gap between us. With a slight tilt of my jaw my lips pressed to her soft pink ones. My heart was racing a million miles an hour.
      I pulled away quickly when I heard something. It scared me but I calmed when I realized it was just Happy. He was looking up at me and meow.
       If he could talk he'd probably say something bout me leaning over his mom, Face against hers. "Meeeeeow" "shh shh shh" I pressed my fingers to my lips trying to hush the cat. "Err appy"
        Lucy rolled over pushing the cat off the couch. I quickly stood back noticing she might wake. I jumped onto the bed and acted like i was playing on my phone. My face was still flushed red.
        Why did I freaking kiss her!?! "Hmm Natsu? What happened?" "O-oh you fell asleep." She sat up quickly "what! Why didn't you wake me were gonna be late for the meetings!!!"
       She yelled running around the room frantically. "Lucy chill, I called Mr. Patterson he said its fine." "Why'd you do that?"
        "Well you were sleeping so I thought I'd let you sleep. Hey lets go out and about? Maybe go site seeing or something?" I told her as I slowly stood up. "Y-you mean together?" She stuttered looking puzzled at me.
     "No I'm just gonna go by my self, of course together, you're my "wife" Luce" I said putting finder quotes up when I said wife.
      "S-shut up... Baka" she said with I think a tint of pink in her cheeks. I grabbed my jacket, wallet and phone then waited for her by the door. "Just go out side I wanna change out of these clothes" she told me shushing me out the door. I sighed and leaned up against the wall.

Lucy POV

       Natsu that idiot canceling our meetings. Thinking of Natsu made me think of my dream..

Flashback to dream
       "Lucy Heartfilia I can't help it, I still love you and I want to really marry you for real!" Natsu yelled grabbing hold of my shoulders. "N-Natsu.. I still love you too! I'm sorry for pushing you away."
      Tears fell from my eyes. We slowly leaned and kissed each other. His lips felt so warm... "Meeeeeow"
End

      I heard a cat meowing. That's why I woke up, Happy ruined my dream. Why was I even thinking that way!! Why did his lips actually feel like they were there. It almost felt as if he was really kissing me.
       I shook my head fiercely trying to shake those thoughts from my brain. *knock knock* "Oi Lucy you almost done in there?" I quickly pulled over my top and grabbed a sweater for if I get cold.
        I walked out and looked over him. A blush stained my face causing me to look down. "Stupid stupid Natsu.." I mumbled under my breathe. "Luce? You alright?" "I'm just peachy!" I yelled stumping down the hall.
       "Be quite there might still be people sleeping!" He called out to me. Damn he's right, I stopped my little fit and waited for the elevator doors to open. I could sense Natsus presence near me.
       "So we're are we going?" I asked him as we walked into the elevator. "I don't really know, figured we'd just take a taxi to a tourist spot and walk around" he told me. "Oh okay"
     Once we got off the elevator we went out and called a cab. We pretty much told him take us to the tourist.
       We spent and hour walking around the local parks and going in all the street shops. I bought some pretty earrings and a new notebook, Natsu got some candy and are all just like that. I sighed and giggled at him.
       "Woow.." I stated looking up at the temple before me. "Come on let go inside!" Natsu said cheerfully before grabbing my hand and dragging me in.
         We walked around the temple, Natsu hasn't let go of my hand. I didn't mind to much though. His hands are supper warm and mine like perfectly fit into them. "Look here Luce"
      Natsu said using his free hand to point at some pictures. That's pretty much what we did the entire time we were in the temple. We looked at painting, the building structure etc.
       "come on Natsu lets go on the deck." We walked out to a small breeze and the sun setting. I wanted to take a picture of the scene so I slowly pulled my hand from Natsu.

Natsus POV

       When Lucy pulled her hand from me it felt weird. But I soon realized she was taking a picture of her surroundings. I decided to do the same.
      As I focus my camera on a certain spot Lucy walked in the picture. She was paying attention to me, she was looking out towards the sun.
      Her hair was blowing gracefully on the back of her sweater, the sun was glistening off her hair and making her eyes sparkle. Deciding she looked amazing I took a picture.
      Moved around making another angle I took another. Why am I so good with a camera you may be wondering but I used to take photography in highschool. "Hey Lucy!" I called out walking over to her.
       I pulled out my phone this time and put the front camera on. "Come on let's take a pic together" I showed off my toothy grin. "O-okay.." I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me get ready for the picture.
       I took one off us smiling and making a goofy face at each other. Then I put the timer on just as it got to one I turned my head and kissed her cheek.
      She started blushing like crazy then started yelling at me and punching my arm before crying she wanted to go back home and she hated me.
      I sighed but smiled at the pictures. She looked so beautiful and a was being so silly. She looked happy again. In the last picture I was kissing her cheek with red in both our cheeks. Except her eyes were wide open and my were shut.    
      I smiled at the picture one last time before locking my phone. "Oh come on Lucy! I was just playing around!" I speed up to walk her but she was practically running. "That's a cruel joke Natsu!" She whined.
      I silently laughed to my self thinking about how much I still love her.
      Wait.. Do i still love Lucy, or did I fall in love with her again?

Damn it Natsu.

Has Natsu already fallen for Heartfilia? *gasp* I don't think he ever really hated her hehe.

Hope you enjoyed💕