Chapter 16: Im Here

Normal POV

"Damn it! She's been missing for three weeks " Natsu raged at the police officers. "Do your fucking job and bring her home."' He huffed and stormed out of the joint. "I'll find you Lucy I promise"

***

"Well well well, what shall we do to you today?" Lucy's kidnapper chuckled. Lucy cringed at the sound of his voice. "What do you even want!" She cried. "You've kept me here for weeks and haven't told me a single thing"

Her kidnapper rested a finger on their chin. "You're right! Let's see, oh that's it. You see I want the Love and Lucky and Fire Dragon companies for my self. Now let's call up your little boyfriend and make him cry." Lucy's eyes widened. " leave him alone!" They grabbed Lucy's phone and used her thumb to unlock it.

"My my you sure do have a lot of missed calls and texts. Let's see, oh here we go! Natsu aww there's a heart next to his name." The phone only rang once before Natsu answered. "Lucy!!! Lucy?? Are you okay!?!" He panicked on the other side of the line. "Now now, she's just fine.. A little beaten up but just fine, ain't that right princess."

They put the phone next to Lucy's face before cutting her cheek with a knife. "Gahh!" Lucy screamed. "Natsu don't co-mmph" a hand slapped over her mouth to silence her.

"Lucy!! Don't you dare lay a hand on her damnit!" Natsu cursed into the phone.

"Listen Lover boy, if you want her back just bring a contact signing over both of yalls companies." Natsu's breathe hitched. "Fine tell me where to go" Lucy bit her kidnappers hand. "No Natsu don't come gahh!!" She screamed as they cut her off by gabbing the knife into the side of her thigh.

Hearing her screaming made Natsu furious. He paced the room waiting for the address to be sent to him. When his phone finally went off he grabbed his car keys and took off out the house. 'Luce' he gripped the stirring wheel tightly. 'I'm coming baby'

***

"I beat you your company he's on his way right now! Ahahahah!!" They let out a soft sigh and stared at Lucy, who despite her screams hadn't shed a single tear. "Even if he does he'll be here to kill you" she spat out at her kidnapped. They only smirked then pulled a gun out. "Sweetie he'll be dead before he can even lay his hands on you"

Lucy gulped 'Natsu'

She continued to work at the nots tying her down to the chair. There was only a small bit left, she's been doing this every moments she was left alone during the three weeks. They still provided her with food and water but only a little. She worried for their health. She needed to see a doctor as soon as possible.

With a slight pop the robe broke apart, Lucy left the robe around her wrist so it would seem they were still tied together. "Where is he damnit! He should be here by now!" The kidnapper yelled as the stormed in slapping Lucy. She greeted her teeth as he cheek stung.

"At least he's smart enough to listen to -" the sound of a door closing cut Lucy off. They smirked and walked off. "I'll tell him you said bye before I shoot him down." They chuckled. "No!!! Please don't kill him!" Tears slowly filled her eyes.

"Psst"

Lucy's ears twitched.

"Pst"

She turned around and saw smiling at her through the back window. "Na-" "shush, I'm coming in" Lucy remembered her hands were free and jumped up. "I'll just come out help me" she whispered as she reached for the warm pair of hands she missed in the window.

Just as they reached hands someone grabbed Lucy by her waist and pulled her away along wth dragging Natsu in through the window as well. "Wellllll I thought you'd never show your face!" The person clapped. Natsu looked up at Lucy kidnapper and his eyes widened.

"Gregory?"

Lucy nodded. "What the hell man!" Natsu got angry now, to think one of his employs was behind all of this. "You see I worked for Ms. Heartfilia over there for the longest time." he said while pointing the gun towards Lucy, causing Natsu to step in front of Lucy with his arms out stretched. Lucy held on to the back of his shirt in fear.

"I adored her, but I was never able to get around her because of where I worked. Then I over heard one meeting and met you Mr. Dragneel. I figure maybe I could better my self at his company so I switched. And yet I was still treat the same stuck with getting coffees and fetching the mail. I've had it with you rich people getting everything!"

He continued to wave the gun around. "Oh! And to top it all off you two are obviously a thing now! How it works at my nerves. All I ever wanted was for Lucy to noticed me (senpai notice me) but once I have your companies you'll have no choice but to come beg for a job from me."

He tilted his head to look at Lucy better. "But you my dear there's other things you can do to please me" he smirked causing chills to go down Lucy's back and Natsu to grit his teeth and growl.

The sound of another car then another out side could be heard from inside. Gregory turned towards the door and Natsu attacked. The two went back and forth. Natsu keeping the had with the gun at a bad angle so he couldn't fire. Being the whimp Gregory is he knees Natsu were the sun don't shine getting an advantage.

"Lucy! You in there?!"

Shouting from the doors now very close, irritating Gregory to the max. "Screw it, say goodbye princess" he said as he pointed the gun towards Lucy and fired. Natsu jumped to his feet reaching an arm out towards her.

"Lucy!"

Lucy's eyes opened widely.

"Noooo!!" The piercing scream filled the empty room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter again but I hope you enjoyed💕

Dude I didn't even know who was the kidnapper till I just wrote it. I didn't feel like making it Lisanna cuz she's done enough in this story.

I'll try to update soon so you will know what's going down🌚 don't hate me.
.
.
Check out my other stories
~Burning Summer
~Lucky I'm in Love with my Bestfriend
~ Her little Secret