Chapter 10: Valentines Day

❤️Happy Valentine's Day❤️

Lucy's POV

I woke up to a horrible head and a strange feeling. This isn't my bed. My eyes shot open and I looked around, I've never seen this room before. As I sat up horrible pain shot through my tempers. "Ahh" I groaned.

I looked over to my right to see some water and pain killers. I took them as fast I could then drank the rest of the water. I stumbled out whose ever bed I was in. I noticed a had a baggy tshirt on, someone stripped me!!

Steam poured from ears, who the hell dated to touch my body!?! I stomped my way into the kitchen and looked around. The was a heart shaped pancake on the counter and bacon and eggs surrounding it. I shrugged and started scarf down the yummy food.

"Good morning"

I almost choked on the food in my mouth. He handed me a glass of chocolate milk, which I used to help with the food in my mouth. "Ha I nearly died" I chuckled as I caught my breath. I looked over and sure enough it was Natsu standing there, smiling like a dork.

"Oh and Happy Valentine's Day" he said as he leaned in closely, his lips closing in on mine . My heart was racing, so loud in sure he could hear it. Was it Valentines Day? I hadn't noticed.

I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks as he towered over me. I noticed his eyes focusing on my lips i don't know why but I just closed my eyes, I didn't dare move.

I heard a soft chuckled escape his lips. His presence never leaving my side. "What is it Lucy?" I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "Wha" His eyes looked straight into mine, they seemed so soft and caring. "What is it you want me to do Lucy?"

I stitched my brows together. "I don't understand" he cupped my cheek and leaned in slightly closer. "Do you honestly hate me? Or is this just some front you put up?"

I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't find my voice. "I-I.." He signed and laid his head against mine.

"Say Luce, will you be my valentine?"

A small smiled tugged at my lips. "It's just one night Lucy, just give me one night" "for what?" "To prove to you, that you don't hate me. No in fact you love me" my face flashed red. "W-what!?" "Did you know that a drunks mans words are a sober man thoughts?" He questioned me. "What's that suppose to mean?"

I asked, although my eyes were only focused on his lips. "You were really drunk last night Luce, you got really angry at me when I tried to help you" his husky voice said. "What did I do?" I was curious to where he was getting at. "You see, last night you kept saying you hate me, as usual. But when I asked you why, that's what really shocked me."

He slowly intertwined out fingers causing me to blush. "You said you hate me because you can't stop loving me" my eyes grew wide at his words. "Do you actually love me Luce, because you actions say other wise." His free hand caressed my cheek.

I gently leaned my head into it. "Natsummph" shock filled my eyes as Natsu kissed me. It was so soft and gentle, and filled with so much passion. The lust and emotion took over me causing me to melt into the kiss.

Eventually we both ran out of breath and pulled apart. "Yes Natsu I'll be you Valentine" he smirk then picked me up right below my butt, I wrapped my legs around him. He continued to kiss me as he walked into his room.

"One night" he breathed out. "I'll prove that I love you and that you love me too" I blushed.

"Natsu.. You love me?"

He smiled. "Very much Lucy. You my enemy that tampers with my heart and causes me to get all crazy" I giggled a bit but was cut off lips. His lips. The warm things that seem to melt my heart.

At some point our clothes were in different areas of the room. Although I couldn't care all I cared about was the man I was making love with. Yes love. Not sex, not something to do for fun, no making love another gesture to show you love someone. That someone for me is Natsu.

* * *

I laid on his chest listening to his heart beat as his chest rose and fell. He was drawing circles on my arm. It was nightfall now. We were both silent and tired. I wondered if I should tell him.

He said he only need one night to prove to me he loved me and that I love him. All the sweet things he would whisper in my ears and the way he would feed me chocolates. I've been feeling this way sense we were fake engage. Dummy worked his way back into my heart.

"Luce, I love you"

He finally spoke. "I've been loving you for a long ass time too. I think I was finally almost over you that day you pulled me in the office room. But all those days spending with you, seeing you smile and laugh again. I couldn't help but fall in love with you all over again."

He tightened his grip on me. "I'm scared Lucy" I looked up at him.

"Why?"

"I feel like once you live the apartment you'll become the mean Lucy again. The one use pushes me away, who doesn't smile" I gave him a sad smile.

"I love you"

His eyes widened. "I've always love you, since the day I meet you. I just didn't know how to deal with my self then. Even though I told my self I hated you deep down I know I really loved you. Which just made me hate you even more. I hated that you were always on my mind. I wondered how you were or if you moved on."

I pressed my cheek to his chest. "And like you said, when we spent that week together I just finally broke down. I hadn't been alone with you in so long I hadn't been exposed to your goofy personality. I miss it, I missed you Natsu"

I closed my eyes tightly. "I promise I'm not going to leave you again. But I am going to leave.. In the morning. I do need to get home Happy's fat butt is probably starving" I giggled and Natsu chuckled.

"Best Valentines Day ever"

I wiggled my nose at him then kissed him softly. Oh Natsu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valentine's Day worked perfectly for my plot!

Hope your valentines was good.
I got sick and a butt shot😅 yea me.

Oh the Walking Dead killed my soul. So 🙃
.
.
.
Check out my other stories
~Burning Summer
~Lucky I'm in Love with my Bestfriend
~ Her little Secret