Chatper 23 : Date Night

Happy Nalu day! 7/26
~

Lucy's pov

I kissed Nashi's head as we said our goodbyes. Natsu wrapped his arm around my waist and slowly pulled me from the house. I looked back at Nashi's one finally time before Natsu shut the door. He looked at me sadly. "She'll be alright Lucy"

I nuzzled my head into his arm. "I know, we've just never left her alone, she's always been with one of us." He gave me a reassuring squeeze. "I left her my scarf I'm sure she'll go the sleep soon and Wendy won't have to even worry about anything" He told me as we walked out to the car. I just sighed and stepped in.

  "So Mr. Dragneel were is our lovely date going to be?" He smirked and glanced over at me. "Well, Mrs. Dragneel-" I grabbed his collar and pulled him into a kiss. "I love the way you say that" I smiled softly before leaning back in my seat.

"Anyway we are going out for a romantic dinner then the rest is a surprise." He started driving towards our fancy dinner and I window watched.

***

We approached the host and smiled. "Two for Dragneel" He nodded and showed us to our table. Natsu pushed my chair in and sat down on his side. "It's been a while seen we went on a date together hasn't it?" I nodded and smiled. "A long time" Natsu held both my hands while we talking about his days with Nashi.

After we had done ordered our food and ate we decided to go walk around the park. "Hey Luce?"

"Hmm?" I hummed in response. "Have I told you how much I loved you today?" I giggled and shook my head no. "I don't believe you did sir"

He pulled my arms up and around his neck while he snaked his around my waist. "Well Mrs. Dragneel, I love you sooo very much." "And I to you Mr. Dragneel, Natsu I love you so much." We both smiled then leaned in for a very passionate kiss.

"Lucy I wanna do something right this time." Natsu mumbled. "Do what right?"

I watched as he pulled something out of his pocket then knelt down on one knee. I gasped and covered my mouth. "Lucy Dragneel, will you please remarry me?" I chuckled. "Of course you idiot!" I cried out before pulling him into a tight hug. "Why did you do all this?" I asked wiping a few tears.

  "Well I originally planned to propose in a romantic way, and I don't want you to think about how I legally died for a short while when ever you think about our wedding. So I want to remarry you, I want you to be able to have your perfect wedding and I want to see you walk down the isle in your stunning wedding dress that'll bring me to tears."

I smiled and continued to wipe my eyes. "Ah I love you so much Natsu gosh I love you!"

He pulled me into a tight hug and I cried on his shoulder for a while. "C'mon I've got somewhere else to bring you tonight" I looked up at him and he had a mischievous smirk. "Oh Mr. Dragneel what do you have up your sleeve?"

***

Once we got back in the car Natsu put a blind fold over my eyes and made me keep it on the entire time. "Natsu can I take this thing off yet?" I whined. I heard him laugh. "Not yet my love" He opened my car door and lead me out, holding my hands as he guided me around. I heard him pull out his keys again and put them into a lock.

  "Ahh are we home do I get to see my little girl already!" I cheered happy to see my baby. "Sorry Hun but just waits a second."

I heard the door close then he picked me up. "Natsu~" I whined some more. "Wait are you carrying me up stairs?" No response. The sound of another door opening and closing could be heard then I was throw onto a bed.

"Now can I take this off?" I asked hoping for a yes. "Yes you may" I slowly pulled it off and saw a candle lit room.

Natsu was in front of me holding a rose. "D-did you do all this?" He nodded and handed me the rose. "Do you like it?" I smiled and nodded looking around. "But um where are we?" He place his finger on my lips. "That's for a later date now let's just enjoy this moment shall we" as he said this he pulled my legs around him.

He leaned down trapping me between his arms. We looked into each other's eyes for a moment before he leaned down and kiss me softly. I pulled his face closer putting one hand into his hair then other against the back of his neck.

I felt  his hands slide up my leg slowly pushing my dress up. I worked my hands to his shirt slowly unbuttoning it. He pulled us up so we sitting, I was on his lap straggling him. As we kissed he unzipped my dress ever so slowly and I pushed his shirt off his arms.

In moments his pants were gone and we both laid on the bed in our undergarments. I was tracing his toned chest with my nails. Natsu leaned in and attacked my neck with soft love bites and kisses. I moaned blissfully and closed my eyes. My handsome trailed my entire body in love bites.

"N-Natsu~"

I felt his warm hands loop around my panties and slowly pull them down. I peeked an eye open and saw him smirk. I shook my head and giggled. "Whatcha doing down there sir?" "I think we both know what I'm doing down here" he wiggled his eyebrows.

***

"Blind fold" I rolled my eyes. "And whys that?" "Because you can't know where we are" he whined. "You're such a child I swear." I tied it around my face then waited for him to pick me up and take me to the car. "Alright you can take it off now" I sighed "finally" I looked that the radio.

  "Oh my god Natsu! It's been five hours we told Wendy three!" He scratched his head. "Take out $100 and we'll say sorry" I shook my head. "I can't believe us we just had to forget about our child!" Natsu placed his hand on my thigh. "Lucy it's alright, I'm sure they're both probably sleeping. It's not even past 10 yet, it's okay" I nodded and calmed down.

Once we finally arrived home I ran to our condo and unlocked the door. "Wendy!" I called out as I sat my purse on the counter. "Hello Lucy-San!" Wendy chirped from the couch. "I'm so sorry we're two hours late Wendy, we got you $100 for the delay." Her eyes opened widely.

  "Wow.. Rich people.. Umm aha thank you! I hope you had fun. My her aunts on her way to come get me." She walked out smiling.

I quickly went into Nashi's room to find her sound asleep. I smiled and caressed her cheek. "Ahh I missed you baby girl" I whispered, I felt Natsu wraps his arms around me.

"I bet you totally missed her while we were having se-"

I elbowed his gut. "Ouch.. And I told you she's fine." He whined while rubbing his tummy. "Come on Luce, lets go get some sleep." I nodded and followed him into our room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~An update! Hope you enjoyed💕

So Mechacon is this weekend and I'm so excited! I'm actually cosplaying as Lucy! Me and my friends are cosplaying so this should be fun!

Thanks for 30k views and 1.56k likes. This sorry is like 400 likes from my first story that has like 50k views so I am glad to know that this is a story people enjoy😹

Check out my other stories
~Burning Summer
~Lucky I'm in Love with my Bestfriend
~ Her little Secret