Chapter 17: Yes

Super short but don't hate me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

Lucy's brown eyes were as big as saucers. Blood on her face and all around her. In seconds the cops and Gray and Levy ran in the room. The cops grabbed hold of Gregory and called an ambulance.

"You okay Luce?"

Natsu asked in a shaky voice before collapsing into her lap. Lucy screamed and streams of tears rushed down her face. "Natsu!! Shit ." She sobbed as she tried to apply pressure to his wound. She noticed he had hit his head on the drop and saw blood. She panicked.

Natsu only smiled at her, happy just knowing she was safe. "Reckless,'what were you thinking!?" She cried. "Natsu this can be fatal" shaky hands continued to try and help him. "As long as you alive I'm happy" he closed his eyes and smiled.

"No! That's not a good enough answer dummy! How do you expect me to live with my self if something happens to you!" Natsu grabbed her hand giving her a light squeeze. "Hey who would I be to leave you here all alone? How could I possible even.. Consider that.." His voice began to shorten on breathe.

"Hang in there, don't close you eyes okay" Lucy cried more while holding to his hand for dear life.

Finally the ambulance showed up and put Natsu on the stretcher. The entire ride there even while they did their best to prevent more blood loss Lucy held his hand and they locked in eye contact, Natsu smiling brightly. "I have to ask you something just in case Luce" Lucy nodded as he fumbled around in his pocket freaking the nurses out in the car.

"Say Luce, I got those paper put in ink, if something were to happen to me everything is to put in the right of Lucy Heartfilia."

"Oh yea Luce will you marry me?"

He smiled again holding the little ring up. Lucy wiped her tears and chuckled a bit. "Baka.. Of course I would" a soft smile formed on his lips as he finally got to really put the ring on her finger.

He poked one of the nurses in the ambulance. "Look, as my possibly dying wish can you get someone to the hospital to marry us. I just want Lucy to be taken care of if something were to happen. And I know it's cruel of me to marry her in such a state but I just want her to really be mine for the time being.

" "Sir I don't think they'll" Natsu grabbed his sleeve. " they marry people before they give birth there's no reason they can't do this for me." The nurse pulled his phone out and called someone to be there when they get there. As they rushed Natsu to the emergency room Lucy ran by his side holding hand.

"Hey.. I'm sorry so everything that's happened.... With.. Lisanna and all that hate.. I just want you to know how much I love you Luce" Natsu muttered out, his eyes fighting to stay open.

Lucy continued to cry, only focusing on Natsu. Everyone talking around her seemed to just blur till she heard Natsu say. "I do" she looked up to see minster standing there. "Lucy do you take Natsu to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Lucy nodded and choked on her words as more tears flowed. "I do" she sobbed.

They finally pushed Natsu into a room and set him up. Lucy kissed him and held his hand tightly. "I'm.. I'm sorry Lucy.. I'm sorry to put you through all this.. But I love you so much." Lucy squeezed his hand. "Natsu I love you too! I need to tell you.. You see I-"

She felt his hand go limp in hers then the sound of a flat line went off in her ears. The nurses forcefully pushed her out. She watch almost in slow motion as his hand fell flatly on the bed. "Shit were losing him" "get that blood fusion bag asap!" She heard yelling before they closed and locked the door.

Her entire world just stopped before her eyes. She fell to her knees in shock. In seconds the tears poured from her eyes down her cheeks. "Nooooo!!!!" She cried out holding both of her hands to her chest. She bent down to where her head almost touch the floor as she continued to mourn.

"Ms. Heartfilia!" Some nurses called out to her. "Ma'am we need to get you looked at." "It's Mrs. Dragneel..." Lucy looked up at the nurse with teary eyes. She gripped her shirt covering her belly. "We need help" she whispered.
The nurse hurriedly took her to an examination room and cleaned her up. Lucy had to get stitches on her leg and the glued her cheek.
They had to get her a lot of protein to help with all the food she hadn't been eating.

Lucy's state of mind wasn't all there at the moment. All that flashed in her head was the feeling of his limp hand in hers and the horrible sound of the flat line ringing in her ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Like I said really short! But I couldn't add anything to this it had to only have this part of the story. Get what I'm saying? Who care hope you enjoyed the chapter💕 not you hate huh?

Ive had all this planned for weeks, just putting it into words takes time.
.
.
Check out my other stories
~Burning Summer
~Lucky I'm in Love with my Bestfriend
~ Her little Secret