Chapter 24: Little Nashi

Lucy's POV

"Where is my little Nashi hiding?" I asked as I looked behind the couch. I heard a little giggle and smiled. "Where is that little girl? Hmm she's not over here!" I looked over by the curtains and saw her little feet and Happy's blue paws.

Over the last two years he's grown on her and now chases her around like best friends. "I found you!" I called as I pulled back the curtains. "Ahh!" She squealed. I leaned down tickling her sides before picking her up and swinging her around. "Ahaha momma!" She let out a cute laugh.

"I'm home"

Nashi jumped out of my arms and ran to her dad. "Daddy!!" She cried out holding her little arms up. "Hey there my little princess!" I walked around the corner and smiled. "Hello my queen" I walked over and gave him a peck on the lips. "Eww" we both giggled at our two year old.

Yes it's been two years since Natsu re proposed and no we haven't gotten married. We decided to wait till Nashi was a little older which is why the wedding is actually going to be in a few months. Natsu started working again and I became the stay home mom. Taking care of Nashi and writing my novels. I finished the Princess and the Dragon, and it was a big hit among elementary and some middle schoolers.

"How was work?" I asked while making my hungry hippo a sandwich. "Gray was an ass as usual and Levy's taking maternity leave." I handed him his sandwich. "Oh don't you wish you were still a stay home dad?" I chuckled.

"Pff no, I like being in charge.. Well of something somewhat.. Since I apparently have no say so in what happens around here."

He bit into his sandwich. "Holy smokes this is great thanks baby" I shook my head. "You lost house control when you almost burnt the place down trying to make brownies, and that is the only reason why you're back in the office. Just wait till Nashi's in school, I'll be back at it."

He burped as he finished his sandwich. "That's why I plan to get you pregnant soon that way you can't come back to work any time soon." My eyes opened widely. "Oi! I think I have a say so in how many kids are coming out of there!" He started laughing at me.

"Oh Luce, you're the one who said you wanted another child!" I rolled my eyes. "I do, but right now I want to spend time with Nashi." Nashi looked up at me and smiled. "You will, while your pregnant." I glared over at the pinky.

"I watch dragons momma?" Nashi asked pulling on my pants.

"Yeah I'll put Dragontails on sweetie" I pick her up and walked into the living room plopping her on the couch. She clapped her hands then laid down ready to watch her favorite show. I followed Natsu into the room as he changed into some sleep wear.

"So I was thinking the wedding theme coloring could be a blue and yellow. The lady's would wear blue dresses and the men yellow ties." Natsu nodded. "That'll be nice, just remember I told you, you can do all planning but I have the building picked out for the ceremony." I crossed my arms.

"I know, and why is it I'm not allowed to know where my own wedding is?" I raised an eyebrow. "Oh stop complaining it's a surprise!" He chirped as he pulled me into a hug. "When are you and levy going to look for dresses?" I nuzzled my head into his chest. "Probably in the next few days." He felt him nod. "You nervous?" I shook my head no.

"No, why would I be? I'm marrying my husband for real and I'll have my little Nashi there to throw flowers around it'll be really nice."

"I bet, I just can't wait to see you walk down the aisle." I looked up. "You gonna cry?" He tch. "Pff no, I'm not a baby!" I giggled. "Sure you aren't" His face turned a light pink. "So are you going to walk down with someone? Or are you gonna go alone?" I sighed.

"Well I haven't figured that out yet, I don't really know who to ask to fill in for my dad.. But it'll feel so lonely going down solo." I felt tears pick in the corners of my eyes. I gulped and buried my face into his chest.

"Luce?"

I sniffed a bit but never removed my face. "Hey.. Don't cry. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to upset you." Natsu said while kissing my head. "I know it's not your fault.. I just wish they were still here ya know. My mom would've been so happy about the marriage and Nashi. Oh she would've loved being a grandma."

"I know baby I know. I know my dad would've been proud of me. And my mom she would've been right along side your mom in being a happy grandparent. Hell I bet those two would've fought over who would get to see Nashi on the weekends." I giggled and wiped my eyes. "Yeah they would've."

"Momma cryin?"

We both turned and looked at Nashi who was staring at me with concern in her eyes. "Hey sweetie, momma's alright." I knelt down in front of her and she brought her hand to my cheeks. "Mommy.. Sad" I grabbed her hands and kissed them lightly. "Don't worry about mommy. Hey are you hungry!?"

Her eyes opened widely. "Ya yesh foo food!" Me and Natsu laughed. "You're definitely my kid that's for sure" she smiled and ran out of the room with me and Natsu following behind her. "Ookies ookies." I shook my head. "No cookies Nashi you have to have dinner first."

She pouted and gave her dad the puppy dog look. "Natsu Dragneel I swear to Mavis if you tell her yes." Natsu looked at me then back at her, before looking at me again. "Luce" "Natsu!" "Ugh I'm sorry Nashi your mom said no, and no means no"

Nashi's bottom lip quivered and her eyes closing as tears threatened to fall. "Nashi don't cry" What does she do? Cry. "Crying isn't going to get you anywhere, so eat your dinner" I said sternly as I sat her plate of spaghetti in the table. I saw Natsu pick her up and kiss her cheeks.

"Why you cryin huh? You love spaghetti! And guess what after you eat dinner you can have cookies" she stopped crying and Natsu sat her in her table booster. She gobbled all her food up and looked at us.

Natsu looked at her then me. "Alright alright!" I threw my hands up and went to go get cookies. "Ya know Natsu you spoil her" "that's why she likes me more" I rolled my eyes and placed some cookies on a paper towel and gave them to her. "Tank oo mommy." She smiled before eating her cookies.

Oh my little Nashi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed💕

Sorry it's so short and crappy. I've been so busy since after the con. I just started my senior year recently so I'm busy with school and I'm tired a lot.

Check out my other stories
~Burning Summer
~Lucky I'm in Love with my Bestfriend
~ Her little Secret