THIRTY SEVEN

"I love you." Niall breaks the silent. We have been laying next to each other, catching our breaths for a couple of minutes now and all that has been in my head was us and what we just did. What I just felt, how it felt and how good it was. People always say "Don't expect too much from your first time. It's not as good as you think." but those people were just with the wrong partner. I always told myself that I would only have sex with a person I truly love and imagine being married to that person. And that person is Niall. I can see a future for us and I know that he does too. There might be bumps on the road, but I know that we'll end up together.

"I love you too, Niall."

"How are you feeling?" Niall wants to know when I flinch sitting up. I pull my knees up a bit and feel numb and sore around my whole body.

I shrug. "Good." I smile at him and wrap my arms around my legs, resting my head on them. I tilt my head to be able to look at Niall who smiles proud at me. "And you, love?"

"Great." He smirks, sits up and gives me a kiss on my head. "I should shower." He says and I nod.

"But open the windows first." I tell him and he gives me questioning look. "It smells like... sex in here." I explain and he bursts out laughing.

"That's because we just had sex." He stands up, opens a window and picks up his boxers. "Great sex." He chuckles as he pulls his boxers on. I roll my eyes giggling and watch him leave my room.

As soon as the door closes, I slowly crawl out of bed. Only slowly, I approach my clothes and take out something to wear. Yet again, I get dressed. I change my underwear and bra and pull on Niall's favourite pair of skinny jeans on me and a white and comfy sweater. After picking up the other clothes from before and throwing them into the laundry basket, I make my bed and tidy up my room whilst listening to One Direction songs. I really get into the songs and sing as loud and good as possible when I head the shower turning off. Moments later, I hear Niall's chuckle from the door. I turn around to face my smirking boyfriend. As destiny wants, 'You and I' starts playing.

"I figure it out..." I sing.

"I figure it out from black and white." Niall sings. I smirk as he comes closer singing his solo. When he stands in front of me and puts his arm around my waist, we continue to sing the song as a duet. When it ends, Niall kisses my forehead and steps back.

"When do we have to be at Sam's?" Niall wants to know as he goes to his suitcase.

I shrug. "Soon-ish I guess." I say and sit down on my bed.

Niall nods understanding and digs around in his suitcase. "Okay. I-I have to head out quick." He says and walks over to his backpack still searching for something.

"Where?"I want to know and try to sound as casually as possibly. It makes me feel a bit insecure that he has to leave, so short after we just did it. Niall takes his wallet and comes over to me. He kneels down in front of me and places his hands on my thigh, giving me chills all over my body.

"I'm just getting my car." Niall explains and I nod understanding. "I won't be gone too long." He promises and kisses my forehead. "Just send me the address and we'll meet there." He cups my face with his hands and kisses my lips.

"Call me when you're on your way there." I tell him and press my lips against his again, kissing him passionately, secretly hoping he'll stay but knowing that he has to leave.

"Okay and love..." He bites his lips looking at my neck.

"Yeah?"

"You might want to cover that up." He taps on the spot where the love bite is with two fingers and gives me one last kiss on my neck, before standing up.