Chapter 11

This chapter is dedicated to JustHaveFaith because her comments made me smile so much and laugh like a giddy twelve year old. Thanks so much!!

Ok, without further adieu, here it is, chapter 11 of Bound To You!!

(Psst! Don't be a stranger, drop a comment and a vote ;])

_______________

"You is kind, you is smart, and you is important."

"Why are we watching this again?" Vance groaned, sliding off the couch and rolling down onto the floor.

"Because it's a beautiful movie." Whitney said in an obvious tone.

"I agree with the guys Whit, three times is too much." I complained, joining them on the floor. She rolled her eyes, and ignored us. I huffed, and went into the kitchen. "I'm gonna cook something." I muttered, knowing very well that they'll all be able to hear me.

You know, with their super duper wolf hearing.

"Yeah, you do that." Whitney said, waving her hand dismissively. I rolled my eyes at her.

She had played The Help three times now. The first time, I enjoyed it. The second, it got really boring.

Now on the third time, I'm walking away.

"Don't tell me this is happening." I murmured a few lyrics from songs that popped into my head while I was getting out ingredients.

I opened the bag of flour, shoving my hand in it, and smearing flour all over the apron I was wearing, and one streak on each of my cheeks.

Bring on the cooking.

"Ok, two eggs." I muttered, cracking them and mixing them into the bowl full of flour.

I had put on my music, bopping my head up and down to the beat.

Surprisingly enough, life with Colton had gone back to normal. After he interrogated me about Saxon.

Which went on for about a week.

"Drugs, gimme drugs, gimme drugs, I don't need it 

But I'll sell what you got, take the cash and I'll keep it 

Eight legs to the wall, hit the gas, kill them all.  

And we crawl and we crawl and we crawl, you be my detonator.

Love, gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it 

But I'll take what I want from your heart and I'll keep it 

In a bag, in a box , put an X on the floor.  

Gimme more, gimme more, gimme more, shut up and sing it with me!" I sang happily, dancing as I moved around the kitchen.

I threw in a pinch of salt, and a cup of sugar.

I'm being totally honest here. I had no idea what I was making.

"Just call me Sir. Mix-a-lot." I said goofily as I stirred the mixture continuously.

When the mixture had finally looked like something that could be baked, I poured it in a cake tin, and shoved it into the oven.

I wiped my hands together in triumph, and strolled back into the living room, where Vance and Hunter were rolling on the floor like worms.

"She played it again, didn't she?" I asked, sighing as I sat on the floor, my back pressed up against the couch.

"Yep." Whitney said happily, shoving a handful of popcorn into her mouth.

"Whatcha making?" Hunter asked, raising an eyebrow at the flour on my face .