Chapter 18

This one is dedicated to RocketTookMyHeart (sorry if I spelled it wrong) for making me a banner for Whitney and Vincent. It is absolutely perfect, and I'm in love with it! Thanks so much! Banner is to the side ------>

#38 on Werewolf and #42 on Humor guys!! Woop woop!! :D

Be ready. This chapter may stir some feels ;)

_____________

I breathed out a huff of air, my eyes still stuck on the illuminating moon, and my heart still beating faster than Usain Bolt in a Zombie Apocalypse.

"I don't know where to start." I murmured, shuffling slightly in Colton's lap. He stayed silent, his eyes looking at me and only me.

I know us girls have always wanted a guy that pays attention to us, and only us, but you know sometimes it can be a little creepy.

Just a little.

I sighed, scratching my forehead in slight frustration.

I knew he wouldn't take us home without me telling him what's wrong.

"There's a lot to say." I said, looking up at him slightly.

"I've got all night, baby-doll." I gave a breathy laugh, remembering how he called me baby-doll the first time we met.

When he kidnapped me.

I nodded reluctantly when I realized he wasn't going to let me out of this.

"I guess I never really expected my life to go the way it has, and the way it's still going. I mean, for crying out loud, I'm mates with a wolf." His lips tugged upwards slightly. "But, if there was one thing that I wouldn't have ever expected in my entire life, it would be the day he noticed me." I stared up at the stars, already feeling my eyes water.

I controlled my emotions, before I continued to speak. "After all, I was just a naive, shy and average girl who was deemed a social pariah throughout her life, and the only friend she's ever had was a gay guy who would have been mistaken for an Abercrombie and Fitch model. Nobody would ever give up their precious time to talk to me; they wouldn't even cast me a glance that wasn't disgust."

I clenched my jaw, remembering the cruel life I had been given in high school. "That was when I began contemplating whether or not I should cut." I shook my head, giving a humorless laugh. "They said I was a waste of space; a waste of precious oxygen. It would have been better if I was dead." My eyes watered with angry tears. "They reminded me everyday that I was never going to amount to anything in my life, that I should just be put out of my misery."

I felt the lump in my throat grow as the tears of anger dropped from my eyes. "It became a routine for them to hurt me with their words. If they hadn't hurt me at least once a day, then they wouldn't be able to function properly. I was the weak link in the school; the one no body ever spoke with normally, no matter what. I was bullied into doing their homework for them, telling them answers to tests that I had already done."

I sucked in a breath of air, a short angry cry rippling through my throat. "They cut my hair, stuck gum in it when ever they had the chance. They would put dead rats, smelly cheese, old gym socks. Anything that was intoxicating and disgusting, they'd shove into my locker." I gave another humorless chuckle. "And then there was news of a new guy. People had stopped torturing me while they fawned over him; girls wanting to be with him, guys wanting to be him."

I gave a small, fond smile at my fiddling hands. "He once bumped into me in the hallway. Everyone had stopped what they were doing, expecting him to do something horrible to me. But oh boy did he disappoint and surprise. He apologized profusely to me, helping me up from the dirty hallway floor, and helping me pick up my books. He asked my name. I didn't know what to say, so I just showed him the label on my notepad. I still remember the smile he gave me; the smile that would definitely lighten up anyones day." My tears lingered on my cheeks. "The way he said my name, made it sound like the most interesting thing in the world." I looked up at Colton, noticing his jaw was clenched.

"Why would you let them do what they did? Why wouldn't you defend yourself?" I smiled sadly, looking into his caring grey pools.

"Because they were right." I said softly. "I was useless, hopeless; a waste of space. I didn't deserve to live. After all, I was different, wasn't I? And people that are different aren't allowed to have an easy life; a life at all, really."

"Indie, don't. They're wrong. They're the ones that had no life; the ones who found pleasure in torturing innocent people who were different in all the right ways." I gave him a small smile, my bottom lip trembling slightly.

"But at the time, I didn't see that. All I saw was myself; a weak girl in a big, cruel world. And high school; the place people send you to be tortured, to be judged by scrutinizing eyes, and to make you feel like a hopeless soul."

"Don't think of yourself as a hopeless soul." He whispered, kissing the top of my head.

"It's hard not to when you've been told that that's what you are your whole life."

"You don't have to continue." He said, holding my chin up so I was looking at him.

His caring eyes; the softness in them, the way they looked at me in such emotion that was indescribable made me feel this pain in my chest.

"I need to." I said, moving closer to him if possible. "After he had helped me, so many people began telling him that I was no good; I was a loser, someone he shouldn't be involved with." I scratched my arm, a habit I always had whenever I was reliving a memory. "You could practically feel the stubbornness in him the first time he walked into that Godforsaken hallway. He simply ignored them, and befriended me." I looked up at Colton, noticing his jaw still clenched.

I raised my hand to his jaw, rubbing my thumb across his jaw line in an attempt to keep him calm.

"I should probably mention I went to a dance school. We still had normal classes, and it was still filled with every other high school there is. Judgmental morons, cruel assholes and non-sympathetic teachers. We were in a middle of a dance class, preparing for a National Dance Competition. I remember Jayden emerging through the door like the psycho he was, a goofy grin on his face. I can still hear the sighs of awe from the girls in the class. After being asked why he did that every class, he'd always reply with 'I only come here for one reason,' and he'd look at me."

I smiled fondly at the memory. "The fast paced beat of my heart made me realize something that day; I have a crush on Jayden Torch." I chuckled. "I had thought I was going crazy. I mean seriously? A girl crushing on her polar opposite? Mental, right?" He gave me a smile, but I didn't miss the flash of emotion that crossed his eyes.

Jealousy?

No, it's not that. I'm just imagining things.

"I tried so hard to keep my feelings inside. I tried everyday to try and unlike him; make my crush go. But it never worked. I thought that if I hate him, my feelings for him would go away. But they didn't. In fact, they grew stronger each day, but I could never tell him how much so, because a person like him doesn't go for a person like me. No one goes for a person for me."

"I am." Colton said.

I smiled sadly. "You have no choice. We're mates, we're bound to each other."

(Sorry for interrupting, but see what I did there ;D)

"Indie, if I had the choice of leaving you, which I do by the way, I would never take it. Ever since I laid eyes on you, even when you hated my guts, I couldn't even think about leaving you. Hell, even the thought of you not being with me terrified the shit out of me. We may be mates, but to me, you're so much more than that. You're like this spark in my life that actually makes it worth getting up in the mornings and living. You are someone that I would die for, no questions or second thoughts about it."

As his words registered in my head, I felt a new batch of tears pool in my eyes.

Damn, so freakin emotional!

"Do you really mean that?" I asked, wanting clarification.

I already believed him, I just needed to hear it once more.

"You have no idea how much I mean it." He told me seriously, his hands cupping my face. "Baby, you need to believe that people actually care about you. So much so, that you're practically blind from seeing it."

I looked into his eyes, the emotions in them almost knocking me out.

Without needing to think about it twice, I tackled him on top of the roof of his car, wrapping my arms around his neck tightly and kissing him with as much passion as I was able to enforce.

He didn't hesitate a second to hold my waist and twist us around so he was now on top, kissing me heatedly.

He pulled me closer to his body with one arm around my waist, the other holding my thigh around his torso.

We continued kissing passionately, not being able to break apart for even a breath.

This, by far, is my favorite kiss we have shared so far.

"If we don't...stop now...I won't be able to...later." He said in between kisses, a groan escaping his mouth as I bit his lip.

"Good." I breathed, wrapping my other leg around his torso and holding on tightly as he lifted us up, him kneeling as his hands held onto my thighs.

I broke the kiss apart, peppering kisses along his jawline, in return making him moan.

I liked being the reason he was moaning, as kinky as it sounds.

"Last...chance." He panted, biting my bottom lip and sucking on it.

"Pass." I breathed, tangling my fingers in his soft hair. He groaned as I pulled his head back, my mouth kissing his throat.

"Damn girl." He panted, causing me to smirk against his lips when they met mine in yet another heated make out.

He stopped as he set me on the edge of the roof of his car, jumping down and helping me off. He pushed me against the car once I had reached the floor, and quickly crashed our lips together again, his hands going down to my thighs.

I pushed up with my sock clad feet, quickly wrapping them around his torso as he lifted me up.

He fumbled around with the back door, before pulling it open and pushing us inside.

I laid down on the leather seat, waiting as he shut the door. Once he had closed it, he ripped off his shirt, pulling it above his head, and lowering his lips to meet mine yet again.

"You sure?" He asked in a ragged breath, kissing my jaw.

"Do you really want to stop?" I asked, pushing us around in the space we had so I was on top.

"No." He said, pulling my body to him.

"Then stop asking." I said, crashing my lips against his. I moaned against his lips as his thumbs drew circles on the inside of my hips.

"Go away." He murmured, kissing me as if it there were an Apocalypse, and the only way to survive was to kiss me.

That, I would not mind one bit.

"What?" I asked, kissing my way down his jaw line and to his neck.

"Mind...link." He breathed, wrapping a hand around my head, and pushing me down to his lips.

"Ok." I said against his lips, intertwining our fingers, and pulling his arms up above his head. He groaned as I kissed the crook of his neck, pulling his arms gently out of my grip, and holding onto my waist once more.

He sat up and twisted around so we were now sitting against the seat, our ragged breathing mixing with each other.

"Not...now." He partly growled, helping me rip off my sweatshirt.

"Mind link?" I asked breathily, holding his head between my small hands and practically devouring his lips in another kiss.

A funny noise erupted from his throat as he nodded, one arm wrapped around my waist, the other feeling up and down my jean clad thigh.

I pulled off my next top, which left me in a bra and jeans, and Colton in his jeans, his bare chest basically calling out to me.

He groaned in frustration, kissing me once more, before stopping.

"One sec." He breathed, glaring at the seat. I figured he was talking through the packs mind link, so I simply sat on his lap, my finger lining his chiseled chest.

I smiled at the look on his face. He looked like a child deprived of his precious candy.

I brought my thumb up to his forehead, smoothing out the creases that etched his face.

'Don't frown.' I mouthed to him, which caused a small smile to tug at his lips.

'Sorry.' He mouthed back, giving me a long, sweet kiss on my forehead. I smiled as I lay my head on his bare chest, ignoring the thud of my heart as it clambered against my ribcage.

A couple minutes passed by, and Colton was still talking through the mind link.

I waited a few moments more, my eye lids dropping slightly from the heaviness they felt.

"Indie?" Colton asked softly, his thumb caressing my cheek.

"Hmm?" I asked lazily, lifting my tired and daze filled eyes to meet his. He gave me a small smile, his eyes softening instantly.

"Nothing." He murmured, wrapping his arms around me as I fell into a warm and comfortable sleep.

_________

I woke with the pressing feeling of needing to pee. I slowly opened my eyes, taking in my surroundings as I noticed I was in Colton's car.

When I felt movement beside me, I snapped my head quickly to see Colton lying next to me, fast asleep.

I smiled softly at the child like look on his face; his mouth open, face squished against his arm.

The feeling of needing to pee brought me out of my daze, and I made a move to leave the car, only to be pushed back down onto the leather seat.

I looked down at my waist where I felt more pressure than usual, and groaned slightly when Colton's arm came into view.

"Dang it." I said, trying to pry is arm off me so I could release the demon in my bladder. "Jesus Christ." I swore under my breath.

His arm weigh a ton!

I huffed out a breath of air, glaring slightly at Colton's happily dozed off expression.

I scratched my forehead in frustration, thinking through ways I could get out of this and not pee myself right then and there.

I sucked in a breath of air, and released it as I screamed from the top of my lungs.

"Move your elephant sized hand! I need to freakin pee!" I screeched, thrashing around restlessly.

You can so tell I thought this plan through well.

"What?" Colton asked groggily, lifting his head up so he was looking at me. I huffed at him, looking pointedly at my waist.

"I need to pee, but your fat arm is preventing me from doing so." He flopped his head back onto his arm that made a make-shift pillow, and slowly, oh so fucking slowly, moved his arm away.

I flicked his forehead when he chuckled at my impatient look.

"There's a public bathroom about two minutes from here." He said, lifting himself up into a sitting position. I watched his muscles ripple from the action, and realized that I myself did not have a shirt on.

I recovered my sweatshirt from the car floor, hastily pulling it on, and opening the back seat door.

"I'll come with you." He said, shuffling out of the car, and stretching his arms above his head, once again making his muscles ripple and me wanting to jump him.

Whoa there, Indie. Calm your tits.

He reached inside the car, taking out his navy zip up jacket that he was wearing the night before, and pulling it on. I noticed his shirt still lying on the car floor, begging for me to smell it.

I reached up on the car's roof, pulling down my shoes as I shook my head at my slightly perverted thoughts.

Before I could turn around, Colton's arms snaked around my wist, pulling me back to his chest.

"Hi." He said against my neck, giving me a long kiss. I smiled goofily at the reflection of us in the window, reaching my arm behind me and pushing his head further towards me.

"Hi." I answered back, twisting so I was facing him. "If I didn't desperately need to pee right now, I would kiss you." I said as I shoved my foot into my Converse.

He chuckled, indicating with his head for me to follow him. "Go pee so you can." I followed after him, wondering when in Holy Mary's name he had put his shoes on.

I fell instep with him, my hand involuntarily finding his and intertwining with each other. He smiled down at me, running his thumb across the back of my hand.

We reached a park like area; benches and barbecue pits the only thing in view besides the trees and shrubs. Colton pointed to a public bathroom, saying he would be waiting at a bench.

I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek, before shuffling fast towards the toilets, Colton's laughter following after me.

I locked the door behind me, and as fast as lightening on crack, covered the seat with toilet paper, and sat down, releasing the pressure from my bladder.

I sighed in relief, quickly finishing up, washing my hands at the probably-used-to-be-white-but-looks-black basin and ripping open the door.

I walked back to where Colton said he would be waiting, coming face to face with no one.

Not a soul was around as far as I could tell.

I furrowed my eyebrows, feeling a small pang in my chest at the thought of Colton abandoning me.

No, he wouldn't do that. He said so himself last night that he would never leave me.

"Colton?" I called out, twisting around to look for any movements around me.

No response.

I sighed, deciding that if he weren't here, he probably went back to his car.

I began making my way back, following the easy to remember path that Colton and I took earlier.

"Ra!" I screamed in terror as arms wrapped around my torso, lifting me up and hoisting me onto this persons shoulder. A hearty laugh soon followed my screeches, and I sighed in relief as Colton's familiar voice rippled through my ears.

"Don't scare me like that." I pouted, putting a hand to my heart once he had lowered me back onto the ground, where my feet belong.

"Sorry, I had to. Too good of an opportunity to pass up." He laughed, making my pout even deeper. "C'mon, it was just for fun." He prodded, pinching my cheeks playfully.

I slapped his hand away, still trying to calm my racing heart.

I thought I was going to die.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked playfully, though I felt as if there was some hurt in his sentence. I crossed my arms, not looking at him. "C'mon, Indie." He tried, pulling me into his embrace.

Shit. He's got you there, Indie. You know you can't resist.

I pulled my head away from a kiss he was about to give me, in return causing a small sad look to etch his face.

"Dee?" He asked, obvious hurt etched in his voice.

Look what you've done.

I twisted around in his hold, looking up at his face, seeing a rejected expression sport his face.

"I'm not mad." I said, already reeling guilty that I had made him feel this way. He looked into my eyes.

And there it was again. That look. The vulnerable, pained look of a boy who lost two people that meant the world to him.

"You're not leaving me?" He asked, obvious surprise and relief in his voice.

"Of course not! Why would I leave you, Colton?" I said in an incredulous manner.

Why would he even think such a thing? I know I had barely knew him, but that was a while ago. Now that I've gotten to know him, I know that he's much more than he leads on.

He may seem like a jerk at first, but he's so many other amazing things.

"Do you remember what you told me last night?" I asked, holding his hands with mine. "You told me, that you wouldn't be able to leave me, ever. That's how I feel about you, Colton." I explained, furrowing my eyebrows as I told him.

It was scary how much I meant it.

"Baby, you need to understand that people actually care about you." I said, remembering the words he had told me right before our heated make out session.

He looked down at the ground, before meeting my eyes again.

"You need to understand that." I said softly, before reaching up and giving him a long, sweet kiss on his lips.

He kissed me back, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"I needed that." He said softly, moving a strand of hair out of my face. I smiled at him, kissing him on the tip of his nose.

"So did I." I murmured, my smile growing wider as he returned my smile. He gave me a hug, to which I returned happily and whole heartedly.

"Let's get out of here." He said, holding my hand as he led me back to his car.

I left him to pull down the blanket from the roof of his car, and went to the cliff.

The sun had already began beating down onto the city below us, shining it's warm embrace against the snow covered trees, melting away the frostiness to make room for Spring.

February was ending, and March was yet to begin.

I looked back at Colton, to see him sitting on the hood of the car, watching me with a small smile.

I made my way to him, standing in between his legs.

"We should definitely come here more often." He said with a smirk, and I knew he was referring to last night.

I felt some warmth at my cheeks, but chose to ignore it.

"Definitely." I nodded once in agreement, picking at a few lints on his jacket.

"You need to finish off your story." He said, his tone less playful. I nodded, knowing that he was going to bring it up.

"Later. Now, my stomach is warring against hunger." He chuckled, lightly kissing me and jumping off his car.

"Let us eat then." He said, giving me a wink.

I grinned goofily as I sat in the passenger's seat, waiting for Colton to start the car.

_________

"That is information you aren't in dire need of." I said, rolling my eyes at Whitney.

She groaned, slouching her body as she sat next to me on the couch.

"C'mon Dee!" I shook my head, crossing my foot over the other that was extended in front of me.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'. She huffed and stomped off, mumbling incoherent things.

I had been home for about two hours now, and Whitney had been pestering me about what happened last night.

Obviously I was going to tell her.

Sensing sarcasm? Anyone?

Honestly, if I had told her what had happened between Colton and I, I would never hear the end of 'I told you so', courtesy of Whitney.

"Contract? Ha! That's funny." Colton snorted, coming into view. I leant my head back on the sofa, smiling as he bent down to give me a quick kiss. "Tell him no." He told Vincent, and rounded the sofa to sit next to me.

"Hi." I said, bringing my legs closer to me as Colton brung me closer to him.

"Hi." He said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I rested my head on his shoulder as I watched Friends.

"What was all that about?" I asked, glancing at him. He huffed, rolling his eyes.

"Saxon wants a contract." He said, shaking his head like the idea itself was completely absurd.

"What for?" I asked, turning down the volume of the T.V

"For him to be the Alpha of the pack we're forming." I rolled my eyes.

"Didn't my trust games do anything?" I asked, shaking my head.

"Apparently not. Anyway, I know he has an alternative motive. I know Saxon, and his care for this pack couldn't be any lower than what the Jets score at a game." I snorted in laughter, raising a hand for a high five.

"Jets." I said, shaking my head as I laughed. Colton chuckled, his chest vibrating. "What do you think he's interested in?" I asked, a smile still etched on my face.

"Not what. Who." I raised an eyebrow, and Colton chuckled slightly, nodding his head in the direction of the stairs. "Come. Let's have a lesson in wolf packs." I followed after him, practically running because of his long stupid legs taking bigger strides than mine were.

He opened the door to his study, and held the door open for me. I thanked him as I walked in, heading directly to the large black leather swirly seat behind the large mahogany desk.

I sat in it, waiting for Colton to round the desk. He pulled out a notepad and a pen, and a couple of papers from a drawer.

"Ok, now in this region there are about five or so packs, ours being the largest." I didn't miss the pride and smugness in his voice when he said that last part. "Now, Saxon's pack comes in second. Then there's Parker's pack, Tybalt's pack and Jensen's pack."

"Question." I interrupted, watching him scribble the names down on the notepad. He raised an eyebrow in expectation. "Do you all hate each other?" He chuckled, nodding.

"Every pack is an instant enemy to those surrounding it." I nodded in understanding. "Now with Jensen, Tybalt and Parker having weaker packs than ours, they're hardly a threat to us, so we try to stay civil with each other. Saxon's, however," He began, clenching his fists. "We've been enemies for as long as I can remember. His dad and my dad hated each other, as well as their dads, and so on. It's practically a tradition to be at each other's throats all the time."

I nodded, my eyebrows furrowed in concentration as I listened to Colton.

"A few weeks ago, before I knew you were my mate, we had intrusions by unknown wolves. We've clarified that it wasn't any of the known packs, so we decided that it must have been Rogues. We've had help calls from Tybalt's pack, and one of his Beta's said they were moving in a pack."

"Can you trust him?" I asked. Colton nodded without hesitation.

"I've known Tybalt for almost my whole life. Even if our packs are warring with each other, I know I can trust him." I nodded. "Since then, we've been on the lookout for unknown wolves moving in packs. We've all had our suspicions that they were Rogues, but no body wanted to confirm it."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Rogues are wolves that have been rejected by their own packs, or left. I'm sure they pack a lot of anger and retribution for those who rejected them." I winced.

"Ouch." I said. Colton nodded in agreement.

"Exactly. The battle between Saxon's pack and ours had stopped when the attacks kept on coming. We had too much to lose; we couldn't risk that by fighting two battles."

"That's why Saxon came to you." Colton nodded.

"He doesn't want to admit it, but if the Rogues are forming a pack, the first pack to be brought to war with them would definitely be his."

"Why?" I asked.

"Basically, Saxon has a short fuse. I'm sure the wolves he has rejected are greater in number than the wolves he has now." He paused, placing the pen down on the notepad, and turning his attention to me. "Indie, it's a really dangerous time right now, and as much as I love your stubbornness sometimes, now is not the time to do it, ok? Whatever I tell you, I need you to listen and follow."

I nodded, my heart beating faster at the realization that this wasn't a game anymore.

This was some real ass shit.

"Try to stay safe." He said, kneeling down so he was now eye level with me. My chest pained as I thought through what could happen to him.

"But what if you-" I couldn't even finish the sentence before my voice cracked.

"Hey." He said softly, lifting my chin so my eyes met his. "Don't think like that."

"But Colton, I-"

Wow, really Indie? You're all speechless at important times?

"Hey, everything's going to be fine, ok? I promise." I held onto Colton tightly.

It felt like I needed to hold onto him for as long as I can, because the fear of losing him was overpowering me.

"What's going to happen?" I asked in a small voice, standing from the swirly seat.

Colton sat down in it, and gestured for me to sit on his lap.

"If I can get the other packs to cooperate, we'll be able to create an even bigger pack than we intended to. Whatever the Rogues are planning, it's big and they're doing it fast. We need to get as many werewolves trained to fight as possible. Any unexpected attacks can be controlled if we have a bigger force than them."

"There's one problem." I said. "You don't know how big their unit is."

He sighed, nodding. "Saxon said he'd get a few of his men to look around, try to find some clue as to what they're doing, and where they're hiding."

I froze as a thought passed through me. "Wait, how many attacks have happened in the last three months?" I asked, reaching for the notepad. Colton watched me intently, answering the question with a thoughtful face.

"Maybe about four." He replied. I wrote down the number on the notepad on a new page, thinking through my theory.

"And how many were aimed at your pack?" I asked.

"Our pack." He corrected instantly, causing a small smile to tug at my lips. "And one. Three were directed to Saxon."

I scribbled down the numbers with a few notes beside them.

"Ok whoever is doing this doesn't want your power, or Saxon's. It's revenge for something." I mumbled.

"Where are you going with this?" He asked over my shoulder, peering onto the notepad.

"Four attacks in three months, one directed to you, three to Saxon. How much larger is our pack compared to Saxon's? Give me a percentage."

"Thirty percent?" He asked.

I mumbled a few numbers, writing them down as I said them.

"What are you thinking?" Colton asked, shifting slightly.

"Four attacks. Three months. Three to Saxon..." I trailed off, mumbling incoherently.

"Indie?" Colton asked. I stopped calculating, reaching to a conclusion.

"If the Rogues are building a pack, it's not very big. Seeing as they directed majority of their attacks in the last three months to Saxon, it's saying something. It may be personal, it may not be. But, they're attacking Saxon more because they're not big enough to take on this pack. And look," I said, lifting the notepad. "Four attacks in three months? They're planning this through, they're not trying to be spontaneous. If they were, attacks would have been higher than four."

I crossed out the word spontaneous on the notepad.

"When was the last attack?" I asked.

"A few weeks ago. The day before we met. They attacked then." He replied.

"Which means..." I trailed off, hoping he was following me.

He looked down at the notepad, before looking up with slightly wide eyes.

"They're going to attack again." He said. I nodded.

"And soon."

_______________

I was blushing so much when I was writing the kinky scene.

*squeals* I WANT TO THANK ROCKETTOOKMYHEART SO MUCH FOR THE AMAZING BANNER SHE MADE FOR WHITNEY AND VINCENT! She got their looks absolutely perfect. Thank you again lovely!! (I didn't even ask, which makes me even more happier!)

So, what did you guys think? Do you have a better knowledge on Jayden? There's more info to come, I just didn't want to rush all her problems in at once. How sad is her history though? :(

I wanted this chapter not to be completely serious and depressing, hence the make out sessions :D

And another thing; I wasn't able to update on time because my mum was in hospital. I tried to write as much as I could, so hopefully this chapter makes up for my lateness :)

P.S excuse any mistakes :) Oh and, *nudge nudge* *wink wink* I don't mind if you make a cover or a banner for me. *cough cough* *nudge nudge*

Don't forget to leave a comment and a vote! It's always nice to see results from my work :)

Thanks again lovelies, and as always... (Drum roll)

Stay awesome! -Sabrinaa