Chapter 25

This chapter is a lil short again I'll update in like three days, coz I made you wait long for nothing.... :(

It's kind of a filler really.

:S sorry!!!!!!! I'll explain everything at the end A/N. OH, ALSO PAY A LOT OF ATTENTION, AS THERE IS A LOT OF DIALOGUE IN THIS CHAPPY :D

Enjoy my little enchiladas ;)

___________________________

I was shocked out of words.

"Dad? I whispered. 

My face was most likely drained of all color, and I probably resembled a fish out of water.

"Yes, daddy dearest isn't so dear, is he?" Derek asked, a mocking smirk on his face. 

"Indie, what's going on?" Colton asked.

"Why don't I explain?"

My eyes widened as I snapped my head up.

No. It can't be.

My fear settled in as my eyes landed on the one person that I would least expect to be here.

"Surprised to see me?" He asked, a smirk rising to his face.

I breathed in once more, before, setting a glare on my face, hiding my fear.

"Oh, it's you. I thought you were dead." I said, a smirk of my own plastering my face as my father looked at me in surprise. "Well, I'd hoped." I said, shrugging.

"I see you haven't changed." He said gruffly, his smirk now gone.

"Yep. Still fabulous." I said, leaning against Colton, who was eyeing me warily.

I turned back to my father, otherwise known as Dave.

I'm pretty sure I had imagined it, but I saw the slightest tilt of the corner of his mouth when I had looked back.

"Still conceited, I see." He muttered.

"Still a moron, I see." I retorted.

He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Such a lady."

I snorted, chuckling. "Dave, you should know I'm not the girliest girl around." I said, a slight smile on my face.

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Yeah, I know. Oh, how I know." He chuckled, looking down at his feet.

I felt my chest twinge in pain. I looked down quizzically, rubbing my chest with a wince on my face.

"Ow." I muttered.

"So, this is Colton?" Dave asked, breathing out as he sized Colton up and down.

"It is." Derek smirked, crossing his arms.

I forgot he was there.

"Quite the big fella, aren't you?" Dave asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you want?" I asked. Dave looked back at me.

"Many things." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want from here, ass butt." I said again.

"Original." He commented. He sighed, moving his hands behind his back. "Indie, I need you to come with me." He said.

"Firstly, why?" I asked. "And secondly, no."

"It's dangerous for you to be with Colton." He said bluntly. Colton growled slightly.

"He's my mate. I highly doubt it's dangerous for me to be with him." I said with a glare, moving closer to Colton.

"Indie, look how easy it was for us to attack. He can't protect you." He said more seriously.

"Are you questioning me?" Colton growled ferociously, taking a step toward him. I held him back, holding him softly by his arm.

"If you think I'm leaving him for you, you're terribly mistaken." I said angrily.

"You don't understand. We're on your side, we're helping you. And in order to do that, we need you coming with us." Dave said.

"Oh, you're on my side, huh? If I recall, Derek was the one who said you wanted me dead."

Dave turned his head slowly toward Derek, who had a sheepish smile on his face.

"I told you not to scare her." Dave said, slapping Derek upside his head.

I raised my eyebrow at their behavior.

Wasn't Derek capable of tearing Dave to shreds? If so, why is he so submissive of Dave?

"We're on your side." Dave said, casting Derek one last glare before looking back at me.

"I'm not coming with you." I said, crossing my arms.

"For the love of God, why do you have to be so difficult?" Derek asked incredulously. "Bring the douche, whatever. We just need you to come with us."

Dave opened his mouth to protest, but Derek shook his head. "The order was to get her to come with us. Who cares if he tags along anyway? We're on the same team."

Huh. So he does have logic?

"You're starting to sound more like your brother." I commented. Derek looked at me, a strange emotion in his eyes.

Before I could analyze it, he had turned towards Colton.

"Your step sister, your beta, and four more people can come. End of discussion."

"I'm not leaving my pack." Colton said. I knew he was trying his hardest not to rip Derek apart for his disrespect to an Alpha.

"Colton, Alpha, babe." Derek said, his face serious. "If you love Indie, you'll come with us."

I looked up at Colton, waiting for his answer.

He looked down at me, his eyes instantly becoming softer. "Do you want to go?" He asked.

"No, I don't want to. But if it keeps the pack safe, us safe, then I'll go." I intertwined out hands together. "If you go."

Derek made a choking noise as he held his neck. "Ew. Get a room." I rolled my eyes.

"And anyway, it seems like we're on the same team." I added, pointing my thumb at Derek and Dave.

"I need to notify the pack." Colton said. "Then we'll go." He looked at Derek, authority ringing in his voice.

Derek of course said nothing more.

I think he appreciate his throat NOT being ripped out.

"So." Derek trailed off when Colton and Dave had left to explain the story to the others.

I raised an eyebrow at him in question.

"What?" I asked.

He wiggled his eyebrows. "Have you guys done it?"

I gaped at Derek, my eyes wide with shock.

"I am not having this conversation with you." I said, shaking my head ferociously. "Nope. I refuse." I said, holding a hand up as I walked away from Derek.

"Aw, c'mon Indie!" He whined.

"Dude! You wanted to kill me before!" I said incredulously. He rolled his eyes.

"Oh c'mon, you didn't actually believe I was a deranged psycho, did you?" He asked.

"Actually, I did. And I still do." I said, taking a cautious step away from him.

"You've been fed false information, my dear." I scoffed.

"Right." I stretched the word out. "False information." I said using my fingers as air quotation marks.

"What has Saxon told you?" He asked, leaning against the pole. "Just out of curiosity." He added.

I smirked. "Oh, just that you had an...alternative way of thinking when it came to relationships."

He stared at me with a deadpanned expression.

"He did not say I was gay." He said in a bored tone. I smiled, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. He kinda did." I said. Derek stood straighter, pushing his body away from the pole.

"He didn't." He said again, less confidence in his voice.

"Oh, but he did." I said, copying his actions from before and leaning against the pole near me.

"He didn't..." He trailed off. I smiled wider.

"He did." I sang, jumping up and pulling myself up onto the ledge to sit on.

"Did he?" He asked, more to himself than to me.

"Derek?" Saxon emerged from the front doors, a surprised yet slightly angry expression on his face.

Derek glared at Saxon, an annoyed look on his face.

"Did you seriously tell her I'm gay?"

_________________

Haha, I tried to lighten things up a bit in this chapter. What did you lovelies think?

Now, I know this chapter is a little late, and slightly short. It's because a lot of assessments are heading my way from school, so I have a lot of studying to do, and I had literally zero time to write.

I wrote this all as soon as I finished everything. For you guys :)

Please please PLEASE comment guys. I absolutely LOVE IT when you guys give me feed back, whatever it may be. It honestly makes my day, and I know I've told you that so many times, but it's true. It makes me super super happy, and I just love you guys so much for it.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share this story around!! My goal for Bound To You is 500,000 reads, and we're so close!!

Lub ya lovelies!!

Stay awesome! -Sabrinaa