Chapter 26

Aloha lovelies! I know I said I'd update in three days but it ended up being 4-5 days or something, so sorry :S

I just want to quickly say, that a lot of you have been in-boxing me and asking for Colton's POV. And also, whether there'll be a sequel or not. If any of you guys want to find out any information on the above, just read the end A/N, I'll tell you guys everything there :)

P.S I also wanted to say, that @LynnieLynn made my day with her comment, 'Wow! Totally had me surprised with the whole Derek not being a psycho bit!' This comment made me laugh non stop for five minutes, so thank you. :D

Anyways, enjoys lovely. (P.P.S be prepared to go on a feelz trip ;D)

____________

"I have a bad feeling about this." Vincent said, a half growl escaping his lips. I made a noise of agreement, as did everybody else.

"Don't we all?" I said, groaning as I carried the heavy bag to Colton's car.

"So, why are we even going?" Saxon asked, an annoyed expression on his face.

"Stop pms-ing." I said, rolling my eyes. "We have a few back up plans just in case they are lying."

"Which is most likely." Whitney said, grunting as she pulled two bags across the grass.

"You're a wolf." I said, resting a hand on my hip. "Why are you grunting?"

Whitney stopped pulling the bags. Raising an eyebrow at me, she huffed.

"I want to feel normal." She shrugged, going back to pulling them away. I frowned at her, feeling an ounce of sympathy for her.

Considering she was born a wolf and not bitten, it must be frustrating for her. To not have lived a normal life; a human life. Not know the freedom of not having to worry about the color of your eyes changing, or hair growing all over your body, bones shifting and cracking.

"Don't feel sorry for me." Whitney laughed, leaving the bags near Colton's car. "I'm happy the way I am, really." She said, walking up to me.

"But?" I asked. She sighed.

"But, it would be nice to be able to feel normal. You know, in high school, it was horrible." She let out a hearty laugh. "Before I found Vincent, I used to be quite the whore."

I laughed, sitting on the porch step and watching as Whitney followed after my actions.

"I had a date every night." She smiled fondly. "But I could never enjoy it properly. I was always worrying when I was going to shift. It's safe to say that at that time, I hated being a wolf. I needed to constantly control my anger. And you know what the worst part of it was?" She asked. "My clothes ripping. I spent a fortune on re-buying clothes that had ripped on me when I was shifting."

I shook my head, smiling at her.

"But now that I have Vincent, I'm kind of glad I'm a werewolf."

I laughed. "Who wouldn't be? Advanced abilities, turning into a supernatural being? Count me in." I said, smiling.

"Yeah, it can be great. Frustrating at times, but it's still good." I smiled, looking back at where Vincent and Xavier were bickering, yelling about who was driving.

I moved my eyes to Hunter, Nate and Vance, who were sitting on Nate's truck, stuffing their faces with sandwiches.

My smile grew the slightest bit wider as I looked toward Colton and Saxon, who were surprisingly getting along, talking through some sort of plan they had.

"What's with the creepy smile?" Whitney asked.

"Nothing." I said with a smile, shrugging. I stood, turning to Whitney with a grin. "Care to dance?" I asked.

"Dance?" She asked, laughing. "Why not." She grinned, bringing out her phone and playing a song at random.

We stood straight, impersonating a fancy couple at a ball of some sort.

"Grace me with the dance of your people." Whitney said in a posh tone, holding her hand out. I took it, and span her around.

"Everyday we're shuffling!" We screamed, spinning each other around fast and laughing uncontrollably as we fell into the grass.

"You're so immature." Nate yelled out, wiping his hand down his shirt, wiping all the sauce from the sandwich on his shirt.

I laughed, screaming back out at him. "Yeah, I'm the immature one!" I laughed, sitting up and crossing my legs in a yoga position.

"What are you doing?" Colton asked, raising an eyebrow at me. I grabbed my chest, feeling my heart beat faster at the unexpected presence.

"You scared me." I huffed out, setting my hands on my knees. "And I'm yoga-ing."

"Yoga-ing?" He laughed, sitting down next to me. I nodded seriously, closing my eyes.

"Being serious is something that doesn't suit me one bit. So, instead of worrying about Dave and Derek, I am yoga-ing." I explained.

Colton sighed. "I know everything that's happening is really intense." He said, nodding. "I'm sorry."

I re-opened my eyes, looking at Colton with a frown.

"Why are you apologizing. It's not your fault, none of this is." I said, shaking my head.

"But I should have let you leave when you wanted to." He explained. "I was kinda selfish in keeping you here. You know, when you first came here. I was just thinking about myself and how I've finally found a mate, that I didn't think about what you wanted."

"But this is what I want." I said. "Minus the Dave thing." I added.

He let out a breathy laugh, nodding.

"That I agree with." I grinned at him, wiggling my eyebrows.

"So." I trailed off. "Want to yoga with me?"

He chuckled, rolling his eyes. "Nothing better to do." He said, shrugging. "What do I do?" He asked, sitting straighter.

"Ok." I said, smiling wider. "Just sit crossed legged with your hands resting on your knees." I explained, doing the gesture to show him.

"Like this?" He asked, looking at his hands. I nodded, fixing my position.

"Now close your eyes, and relax." I said, closing mine.

"Ok. Relaxing." He said, breathing in and out. The corner of my mouth tilted upwards as I heard him chant 'relax' to himself.

"You're not supposed to talk." I whispered, my eyes still closed as I smiled.

"It's hard." He murmured. I opened my eyes, rolling them at Colton.

"It's only hard if you make it. Just forget about everything. All those annoying Alpha thoughts? Push them aside for now. Focus on your breathing and the beat of your heart. Just, try to listen to that beat."

He nodded, closing his eyes once again. I left mine open as I observed him, watching as he took a deep breath, and let it go.

His shoulders were still tense, and his fists were clenched.

"Relax." I reminded him. He nodded softly, unclenching his hands. Slowly, his shoulders relaxed and his sitting stance wasn't as forced.

I smiled softly, watching his eyebrows furrow as he concentrated.

"Is it working?" He asked, his voice quiet. I laughed, shaking my head.

"You tried." I laughed, patting his shoulder.

_____________________

I walked up to the grave, smiling sadly at the name engraved in the stone.

"Hi." I said quietly, sitting in front of the grave, tears already lining my eyes. I took a deep breath, setting the flowers next to the grave, and fiddling with my hands. "I miss you." I said sadly, my bottom lip trembling. "A lot. A hell lot. I can't even go about a day without thinking about you."

I shook my head as my voice wavered, making me sound like I was about to cry.

"I wrote you a few things." I said softly, bringing the paper out from my pocket. I sighed sadly, staring at Jayden's name as I folded the piece of paper back, and slid it into my pocket again. "I miss you so much, even though you haven't really left me. Because every time I close my eyes, I know you're always with me. It's hard though, you know? To continue to live without you here. It hurts to see everyone so happy. I see couples everywhere I go, and it just hurts, because what we had was so special, so amazing, I don't think I'll ever find it again. You were the only one that stood up for me." I wiped the tears from my eyes, giving a broken hearted laugh. "But I knew it was too good to be true. I knew something would go wrong. We wouldn't last. We couldn't. We were both too different, yet at the same time, we were so alike. I sound like a cliche heartbroken teenager, but I can't help it. When you left me, you took a part of me with you. Now, there's just this...this hollowness inside me, and there's nothing in the world that can fill the void like you could. I know you wanted me to be happy, to move on. But...I just can't. It feels wrong."

I rolled my lips inside my mouth, my heart constricting as the warms tears slid down my cheeks continuously.

"I just feel like you were the only one. And now there's nothing. Nothing for me to do, nothing for me to stay alive for. I mean, what more is there? You were the one who gave me reasons to stay alive, reasons to go on with my life. But, you're gone."

I shook my head, wiping the tears off my cheeks.

"I'll read you the poem now." I said quietly, not being able to talk about our relationship anymore. "God saw you were getting tired, and a cure was not meant to be. So he put his arms around you, and whispered 'come with me'. With tearful eyes we watched you, as we saw you pass away, although we love you deeply, we could not make you stay. Your golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us... he only takes the best." I smiled sadly at the tears that had dropped down onto the page of poems I had written, in return making them smudge the slightest bit.

I wiped my nose with the back of my hand, looking back up at the grave stone.

"I have another." I whispered. "We may not be together, we probably won't be here. But just wait a while, and I promise you, I will soon be near. I wanted you to stay, but knew it couldn't be possible. Now my heart shatters like tiny glass, my hands, completely immobile." I let out a quiet cry, finally letting the sobs rack through my body.

I could hear footsteps behind me, telling me someone was approaching, but I ignored it. All I was focused on was crying my heart out for the one that I loved, and the one that I lost.

"Hey." The person said quietly, moving my head towards their chest.

My sobs grew louder as I realized it was Leon.

"It's ok." He said softly, rubbing my arm soothingly. I rocked softly back and forth, my cries smothered from my face being squished against Leon's chest.

But I didn't mind. I didn't care. I just let out all the anger, the hurt, to sadness; everything that made me feel bad, I just tried to let it out.

I tried to listen to Jayden's words; to never give up, try your hardest and you'll get some satisfaction out of it. You may not succeed, but your effort is enough accomplishment.

I tried to not give up. I tried to stop crying. But it wouldn't work. My heart was shattering into tiny little shards of glass, and I just felt hurt.

"Indie." A voice said, shaking me softly from my dreams. I furrowed my eyebrows, my sobs subsiding yet tears were still slightly rolling down my cheeks.

"Indie." It said again. This time, I felt everything around me start to fade. The grave, the paper, Leon. Everything disappeared, and I was the only one left.

"Indie." It said again, urgency in it's voice. I felt my body being shaken, and next thing I knew, my eyes had flew open.

I took in my surroundings; a car. Definitely inside a car. I turned my head to the right slightly, and saw Colton with a worried face.

I had now realized that I was sweating the slightest bit, my breathing was heavy, and there were tears rimming my eyes.

"Oh my god." I breathed, shutting my eyes tight. "I can't. I can't, it's coming back." I said in an urgent voice as I clutched my heart.

I scratched at my chest, trying to get rid of the tightening feeling around my heart.

"Arh. Get it away. Make it stop!" I cried, my breathing getting harder.

"Indie, hey. Calm down." Colton said, his eyes holding the slightest bit of terror.

"I can't...it hurts." I breathed, ripping off my oversized jumper. I breathed harder, thrashing around.

"Hey, hey. It's ok." Colton said, holding onto my arm softly. "Just breathe. Relax." He said softly, scooting closer to me.

My breathing was still harsh, but my thrashing around had ceased, and now I was just sitting still, my hands shaking.

"It's ok." He murmured, rubbing my arm soothingly as he kissed my forehead. "Just breathe. You're ok."

I breathed out, closing my eyes as the memory I was dreaming about flashed through my mind again.

This was going to be harder than I thought.

_________________

Be prepared. Long ass A/N, so thanks in advance to those who read it :)

Ahhhh!!! Don't slap me, please. I kinda had to make it sadd-ish...

Any-who, you know the drill. Comment, vote, throw potatoes at me. The sorts :)

Ok, so Colton's POV. I said I'd address that, so I will. I would love to do Colton's POV, however, I need other peoples' opinions. And , if I do make one, it probably won't be now. The story flows really well in Indie's POV, and I actually have the perfect idea for Colton's POV, and I don't want to rush it so...yah. If you have any other questions, please inbox me or comment. Any shall do :)

Also, as for the sequel... I have absolutely no clue. I need your opinions, because in my opinion, I feel like I would be stretching the story further than it needs to be stretched. HOWEVER, if you guys want one, I can do a compromise ;D

So, comment about the chapter, and if you'd like a sequel and/or Colton's POV.

LUB YA LOVLIES!

P.S Thanks to those who read the A/N. :]

P.P.S YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING, OH MAH JESUS! We got #20 on Werewolf, and #29 on Humor, AND on Werewolf/Humor, we reached NUMBER FREAKING THREE!!!! #3 !!!! This is super freaking amazeballs, and omg I can't breathe. This is so exciting! My goal for Bound To You is to get 500,000 reads, and we're already at 453,886!!!!!! Jesus Louise and cheese, you guys are awesome!!

Stay awesome! -Sabrinaa