Private tour

Thank you all for your patience now to what you've been waiting for...

"So, have you been lost since training ended?" Ren asked.

You nodded reluctantly.

"That was an hour ago. You've been walking around for an hour?"

You nodded again. "Yeah, not my finest moment."

Kylo laughed, yes he laughed.

"Was that a laugh?" You asked.

"Maybe it was."

You smirked. "Wow, I must be special if I can get you to laugh ."

"Don't start getting cocky now." Ren stopped. "This is your room."

"Awesome." You turned to him. "Hey, thanks."

"It was no trouble, really." He looked nervous. "Hey, seeing as you don't know your way around this place how about after you get cleaned up I show you around, like a private tour." 

"That would be great. Meet you here in a half an hour?"

Ren nodded and walked into his room.

You walked into your room and over to the dresser, you grabbed a pair of black jeans you found hidden in one of the drawers and another tank top. You headed into the bathroom where you found a row of showers on the wall, you undressed and stepped into one and started to scrub the sweat off of your skin.

When you finished,  you dressed and went to wait for Ren.

A few minutes after you got there Ren opened his door. He was wearing his usual cloak and mask.

"Hello, Y/N. Ready?"

You nodded. Ren started down the hall and you followed.

He showed you most of the places you had already seen, but it was good to refresh where they were. 

He showed you a few of the control rooms and the landing area. By the time he was done showing you around you were both starving. You realized you hadn't eaten anything all day.

"Thanks for showing me around, now hopefully I won't get lost." You laughed, your stomach growled interrupting you.

"Are you hungry?" Ren asked.

"Starving, I may have forgotten to eat today."

"Idiot... Come on." He grabbed your arm and started to drag you down the hall.

"What are you doing?!" You shouted.

"Making sure you don't starve to death." He pulled you into an elevator.

"Your strangely nice to me lately, why is that?" You asked him, placing your hands on your hips.

"Well, technically I am your mentor so I need to help you out."

"Yeah, sure." You mumbled.

"What was that?" 

"Oh, nothing."

You sat there in silence until the elevator reached its destination. Ren leads you to a storage room just a few doors from the cafeteria.

He opened a sack and pulled out an apple, he handed it to you.

"Thanks but isn't there food in the cafeteria?" You asked.

"Yeah, but the food here sucks, that's why I usually skip meals and use the kitchen after the cooks are done."

You took a  bite into the apple. "Oh, so you can cook?"

"Yes, a little bit."

"The more you know." You shrugged. "Hey, are we even allowed to be doing this?"

"Do you really think anyone would tell me no?" Ren grabbed an apple for himself.

"Fair point." You were pretty sure everyone was scared of him, hell you were (still kinda are) scared of him. "Cause they're scared of you?"

"Yeah, I guess they are, but being feared means you're powerful and if I have to be feared to be powerful than so be it."

 "But wouldn't you rather be respected than feared?"

"Eventually, you'll realise that fear is power." He walked to the door. "Help yourself to anything in here, just get to sleep we train at six tomorrow morning." He opened the door and left.

You finished your apple and stuffed a few more things into your pockets to horde in your room later.

You headed back to your room, put the food on top of your dresser and laid down drifting off to sleep.

20K+ OMG!!!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL!! (Maybe even as much as Kylo Ren lol)

Also I just saw the movie for a second time and realized that Ren will most likely have a scar in the next movie so I added that to his facial description in the chapter where he first takes his helmet off.

Another thing, from now on Kylo Ren will be addressed as Kylo Ren or Ren ( instead of what I had been calling him which was Kylo)