Time skip

About two weeks or so had passed, you hadn't gotten any word from the resistance about your rescue (they probably thought you were dead anyways) not that you really wanted to leave, you and Ren had become close as ever, a side of him never before seen had begun to surface, he was still a grumpy A-hole but not to you he was actually nice and gentleman like to you, well as much as a grumpy A-hole can be. Your training was going well, you had learned to control most of the abilities that came with the "dark side of the force" as Ren called it, you weren't too comfortable with learning how to use the dark side, but you couldn't risk blowing your cover, you were so close.

Kylo Ren paced back and forth in front of you. "I'm going to be teaching you the force ability: force lightning."

"Okay, show me how it's done."

Ren faced the wall in front of you, he held both of his hands out in front of him. " You have to focus all of your anger and rage into it."

"Shouldn't be a problem for you, you've got plenty of it to go around." You laughed lightly, since you learned to levitate things you end up using it when your bored so you were levitating a blaster through the air.

"Would you just pay attention." you set the blaster down. Strikes of blue lightning began to erupt from his fingertips straight at the wall. The lightning stopped and he turned to you. " Now your turn." Ren walked over to you, grabbed your arms and lifted them in front of you. "Now focus all of your pent up anger and rage into it."

"Well in case you couldn't tell I'm kind of a very calm person, how the heck am I supposed to do that?"

"Think of something that pisses you off."

You racked your brain trying to think of something then it hit you, you tugged on your leather jacket, the fact that you never even had a chance to know your parents was really the only thing that ever made you remotely angry.

"Okay, I've got it." You focused on the thought of your parents and focused on vengeance for their death. Blue lightning shot from your fingers, you felt power and white hot rage flow through you, it felt amazing like an adrenaline rush. You realized what was going on, the rage flowing through you, you tried to calm down, the lightning popped and you flew backwards onto the ground.

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" Ren rushed beside you.

"Yeah, I'm all good. I've got a killer headache now but I'm all good." You sat up and clutched your head.

"Easy there." He wrapped his arm around you and pulled you to you feet. "What happened?"

"Uh... No clue." You shrugged. You were pretty sure what happened is that you were trying to calm down, but saying that might blow your cover.

"Be careful next time, got it?" You nodded.

You spent the next hour trying to perfect that per Ren's orders.

"You've got it, Y/N."

The lightning was spewing from your fingers, you figured out how to do this but calmer than your first attempt.

You stopped the lightning and turned to Ren.

"You did great, Y/N."

"Thanks. So what are we doing next?"

He held his hands up and his and your lightsabers flew into his hands, he handed you your lightsaber.

"Saber training." You had been neglecting your saber skills since you started training your force skills, you had been working on them, but not as much as you should.

You had finally connected with the force enough to be able to activate your lightsaber without having to press the button on the side.

Ren charged at you and you dodged, you slashed your saber at him and he blocked it. You noticed his chest was wide open, you kicked him in the chest and he fell on his back, he swiped his feet under yours tripping you, you fell right on top of him.

Deja vu of an ending right? Trust me its gonna make for an awesome next chapter ( shoot no spoilers)
May the force be with you
Author-San