Neutral Ending

You looked to Ren then to Leia.

"I-I don't know what to do..." You dropped the lightsaber and ran out of the room, you ran until you were at the training room. You sat there for what felt like hours, you had your head in your hands. You heard someone enter the room, you force pulled a blaster into your hand and pointed it at the person.

"Woah there tiger." Ren held his hands up.

"Oh, it's you..." You set the blaster down.

"Yeah, it's me..." He walked over to you and sat in front of you. "I'm sorry, Y/N... I asked too much of you."

"Yeah you did." You looked at him. "Come back to the resistance with me, Ren, please."

"I can't, I'm a traitor to them."

"Then I have an idea, let's run away, go somewhere no one will ever find us."

"If that's what you want then okay, let's go. I'd do anything for you."

"Except go back to the resistance?"

"Exactly." He smiled at you. "You're wonderful, you know that?"

"I've been told." You smiled back at him.

The two of you got up and ran to the aircraft docks, you took the smallest, fastest aircraft that could fit two, you piloted it. You flew to a small unnamed planet on the outskirts of the solar system, it was a jungle planet that was barely inhabited. There you two lived out your life together, you built a massive tree house, there wasn't much meat on the planet so most of your meals were plants. A few years after what they now call the dissapearence, named for you and Ren disappearing without a trace, the resistance finally took down the first order, the only reason you knew is because the two of you decided to vist a inhabited planet, only having one person to talk to really gets annoying. You didn't talk to anyone there for fear of being discovered but it was nice to be around other people. You returned to your little planet after two days of civilization, you guys kinda liked being alone, but who knows maybe one day you would convince him to return to your family.

Well friends this is the last ending, if you've read the other two congrats you've just finished reading my first full length work of fiction (except a short story found on my page) There will be one more chapter on this book and it will be an Authors Note where I will discuss what I plan on writing next and it will have a big thank you to y'all. But while I'm here I may as well say it...

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I'M SO HAPPY AT ALL OF THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK THIS HAS GOTTEN OMG I'M EXCITED SHAKING HALP!!!!!! I am calm now.

Anyway thank you all for reading and may the force be with you...

Author-San