She is almost ready...

Kylo Rens POV

"I have found word of someone who knows of the Skywalkers whereabouts." Captain Phasma stated.

"Good, victory is in our grasps. Prepare the troops you must depart in two days. Ren, how is Y/N's training coming?"

"She is almost ready..." Ren stated to the man in front of him. The man was wearing a long black, hooded, cloak. His face wasn't visible.

"Soon she shall have to pass the final test." The cloaked man said.

"What is this final test, sir?" Ren asked.

"Phasma, leave us." Phasma walked out of the room.

"The resistance shall be here to attempt to rescue the girl within a month or so, general Organa will be with them, that is the perfect opportunity to assassinate her, and Y/N shall be the one to do it.It will complete her transition  to the darkside."

"I see..."

"Now leave, I must rest."

Ren turned and left the room.

Holy cow this was my shortest chapter ever but hey y'all got two chapters in a day so don't argue lol

And omg possibility of killing Leia, now I'm gonna let y'all freak out while I sit here an laugh (I'm sorry XD)

Also thank you all so much for all of the positive feedback you are all wonderful! Just reading your comments helps me get out of a bad mood. And also thanks for 50k+ reads and like 2000 likes you guys are awesome!!!