Why?

Before we start: The TFIOS reference wasn't supposed to be a reference but I mean I guess it is now so yeah... Continue.

"We're under attack! I repeat we are under attack!" A voice on speaker yelled over the blaring alarms.

"Ren, what's going on?" You yelled over the alarms.

Ren was already up getting his clothes on. "We're under attack, hurry and get dressed." He put his helmet on. You hurried out of bed and got dressed. You knew who was attacking, the resistance. It wasn't so much of an attack as a rescue mission.

Ren grabbed his lightsaber and threw yours to you.

"Thanks." You put your helmet on.

"Stay with me." He grabbed your hand.

You squeezed his hand. "You got it." Your voice had changed from your normal one to a more robotic one. 

The two of you ran out of the room. 

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"Just follow me." The alarms had stopped so he didn't have to yell.

"You got it." You stayed right next to him until you were almost at the landing docks. Then the bombs started, they weren't that big but big enough to shake the ground.

"What the hell!" You shouted. Why would the resitance bomb? Maybe they needed a way in.

The bombs hit again, and again, and again. The roof cracked.

"Y/N! Stay close!" Ren yelled over the bombs.

"Oka-" The celing caved in, you ran backwards while Ren ran foreward.

Dust spread throughout the area, you couldn't see anything.

"Y/N! Are you okay!"

"I'm fine!"

"Meet me in the control room." Ren said, you heard him run in the opposite direction.

You ran down a couple of corridors down, you actually couldn't remeber where the control room was so you were winging it.

You heard blasters coming from a corridor behind you, you went back to see what the commotion was about. You saw some of the resistance members fighting off stormtroopers, you felt something bump your helmet, a blaster.

"Kylo Ren, we meet again." Poe's voice came from behind you, BB-8 was next to him. Poe pushed you to the ground.

"Poe, it's not what yo-"

"Save it, I'm here for one thing and one thing only, wheres Y/N?"

"If you would let me talk for one second you would find out." You stood up and Poe pointed his gun at you.

"Freeze!"

"Calm down you dummy." You put your hands on both sides of your helmet and removed it. "It's me, Y/N."

BB-8 beeped excitedly and rolled over to you. "Y/N!" He dropped his blaster and hugged you. "Are you okay?" He looked at you helmet and then to you. "What happened to you?"

"Long story." You explained to him how it started as a kidnapping then turned into a self given infiltration mission, then to you and Ren being a thing.

"You're in love with the enemy?!" Poe yelled.

"It's not as bad as it sounds." Poe stared at you judgingly. "Okay it's as bad as it sounds."

"Do you even want to leave?" Poe asked. 

You thought it over, did you want to leave? I mean here you have Ren, but there you have Poe and Leia and the rest of your friends.

"I honestly don't know anymore." You sighed.

"Well you have to choose." 

"Do you know how hard that is?!" You shouted.

"Just know that if you choose the first order it will break Leia's heart, and being on the opposite team meams I will have to take you out and I will."

"You would kill me?! But I'm like your sister!"

"Doesn't matter, you would be the enemy."

"Fine, I see how you feel now. I guess this is where I leave." You put your helmet on and ran away from Poe and BB-8, BB-8 tried to follow you but was stopped by Poe.

Hey guys so sadly this story is coming to an end, there will only be a few chapters after this, but I think you'll like how this is gonna end. 

Also I know I kinda wrote Poe as a total douche and I honestly don't think he would do something like that, but I needed Y/N to run so yeah you'll probably understand why later.

Will Y/N kill Leia, will she choose the dark or light side, will Ren forgive her for being a spy? Find out on the next episode of dragonball Z XD