London to New York

~Sariah's POV~

So a quick intro about me. Some people call me Sah some call me Riah to be honest I don't care. I'm 17 and my sister, Kassie is 18. We both have natural curly hair and love each other to death. I haven't seen her in 4 years so spending summer with her is the best way for us to bond and maybe for me to think about living here.

London is cool but I'd love to live in America. I wonder what the hood is like here in New York, I also find it hilarious how facinated people are in american by my British accent but imma try get an american accent while i'm out here .. haha. I'm now waiting for Kassie to come pick me up I see she hasn't changed over these four years considering she's late.

~30 mins later~

"Riah!!" 

I turned around to see my sister runnging towards me. My eyes widened she looked so different. I brang her into a hug, I'd missed her soo much!

"OMG! I've missed you so much" I screamed

"Same here boo" she said packing my stuff into her car " we've got so much to talk about!"

It was about 7pm now and Kassie and I stopped at a place called Pizza Plaza for some pizza to go. Unfortunately there had to be some hood rats there.

"Yoo sexies" some idiot said to us. We both exchanged annoyed looks and carried on like we didnt hear him.

"OOO .. that was cold" his friend said to him.

"Shut up man .. they just deciding which one of them finna come home with me" 

"Is this nigga fo real?!" Kassie mocked as she lookedat me.

"Fiesty .. I like that!" The idiot replied.

"Thirsty niggas ... " Kassie started as she payed for our pizza.

"I hate that!" I finished her sentence as we walked out we could hear the idiots friend laughing at him.

~10 mins later~

We got home and talked for ages while eating pizza and ice-cream .. yeahh we weird. 

"I want you to meet my boyfriend, Dwayne tomorrow"

"urmm .. okay" I said kinda confused "The fact that your teling me this makes me think there is something more"

" well .. he's a thug"

"Did what nearly happened to us not make you think twice?" i sighed

"that was over 7 years ago plus he's different"

"that's what they all say .. but I really don't wanna talk about that, guess I'll just wait till tomorrow and see for myself"

"I guess" she said as she tidied up. We changed into our pj's watched some famiily guy and went to bed. While I was laying in bed I was thinking about my sister's boyfriend. This Dwayne better keep us away from his so called "thug life" I don't wanna be involved or close to anyone like that because of what happened. 

*Pic of Sariah to the right*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think so far??

Comment and stuff :D