She Thuggin'

~Sariah~

We pulled up to the trap. Tonight the girls were gonna meet the rest if the gang. The gang is like family so I'm gonna be seeing a lot of them. Jay opened my side as I walked to the front door of the mansion like trap house.

I looked down at my outfit, a white off shoulder Chanel top with the logo in burgundy paired with my burgundy high waisted shorts and white combat boots. Satisfied, I looked up to see a tall, brown skinned guy with short curly hair.

"This my girl Sariah, Sariah this Crash" I've heard the boys talk about him sounds like an interesting character.

"Sariah, more beautiful in person than the picture on Jays' home screen" he smiled exposing his straight white teeth and gold grills covering the bottom teeth. I giggled at Jay almost embarrassed at the comment.

Crash led us down the hall and down 3 steps to a room filled with males and females packaging drugs in swift motions like trained robots.

"Yo!" Crash clapped getting everyone attention. "This Sariah, Jays' girl" he said causing everyone to stare at me, certain people making me uncomfortable. "Respect her and don't fuck with her, she will make you regret it, get back to work!" Crash demanded.

Crash motioned us to follow him again this time into the main room. When I walked into the room the smell of alcohol and weed lingered the air but the smell of cash proved more dominant as I looked to see everyone I knew,except Shan and Mystic, with about 3 guys I didn't know and 2 girls with Ty as usual. They all surrounded the long glass coffee table which was covered in stacks of dollar bills and some of the guys counting it. After introductions I found out the 3 guys' are Reece, Demitri and Donte. Donte and Demitri are brothers.

"Riah Baby!" Ty jumped off the couch making the two girls almost drop to the floor. He gave me a big hug almost cutting off my oxygen flow.

"Love you too Ty" I laughed as he let go.

"I swear Ty if it was anyone else I would have fuck the shit out of them" Jay stated. This happens everytime Ty tries to flirt with me as a joke. I looked and see these two girls I mean hoes giving me dirty looks.

"Yes!" I gave them equally dirty looks making the boys crack up laughing.

"Sariah's feisty I see" Reece smirked at me making me soften up.

"Their just looking in my face like say I did something to them" My British accent clearer than normal as I laughed. We continued talking for about 30 minutes and laughed as I would make sly indirect comments from time to time.

"Where Shan? I miss her ass" Misha frowned as she was sat on the kitchen counter with me and Kassie standing in front of her.

"You saw her like yesterday" Kassie laughed. I nodded in agreement.

"Mystic I swear if you say it I will kill you!" Shan's loud ass voice boomer through the main room causing us to leave the kitchen and see Shan trying to push Mystic away who was dying of laughter.

"The fuck is going on?" Dwayne asked as confused as everyone else. Mystic was still dying if laughter unable to answer the question.

"For those who don't know, that's Shan no she's not Mystic's girl even though it looks like it most of the time." Shan attempted to smack Jays' head but he moved before she could get him, now he's laughing. See how crazy these niggas can get.

Demitri got up to try drop game on Shan but was sat back down by Mystic.
"Nah, sit ya ass down boy" Demitri responded by slapping mystic up the side I his head by this in everyone was dying of laughter.

"Nah but foreal. Shan likes Tee" Mystic jumped up from his seat next to Shan to avoid getting his ass beat. "She like the tattoo nigga, she was all flirting with him and shit."

~Shan~

I swear I will end this boys' life today.

"I don't like him!" I rolled eyes trying to convince everyone for the hundredth time.

"Truth or dare?" Crash asked with a smirk on his face. everyone's attention shifted to the situation.

"Dare .. I guess" I said hella confused.

"Kiss Mystic" I think I ended up up choking on air because everyone was waiting for me to do it.

"Kiss Mystic" Mystic whispered in my ear.

I turned to Mystic knowing what I was going to do I smiled to myself. I close the space between us leaving only a small gap between our lips. I looked him in the eyes, bit my lip and looked back down at his lips then back to his eyes. I leant past his face.

"I got places to be" I whispered in his ear as I kissed his cheek causing the boys to 'oooo' at the moment and the girls to laugh.

"So you into that teasing shit?" Mystic smirked at me again. He's supposed to be driving me to Sariah's house.

"Why we at yours' you suppose to be taking me to my Riah's"

"You didn't answer my question" he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I couldn't even answer as his lips roamed my neck to my shoulder sending chills down my back. He started sending kisses up my neck lightly sucking in it, probably leaving a mark.

"Mystic" I turned around attempting to stop him as much as I didn't want it to end. As soon as I my brown eyes met his hazel eyes I forgot what I was even going to say. His eyes diverted to my lips as he got closer. His lips hesitant to kiss mine as he moved even closer.

~Mystic~

I didn't even know why I thought I could tease her and control myself, look where i'm at now.

Stop it's Shan.

Is all I could think but couldn't do. After moments of hesitation I grabbed her face in my palms.

I lightly pushed her against the wall kissing her more roughly as she slid her arms up my shirt. She started tugging on my shirt and soon after that it was off. I slid her top off over her head as she wrapped her legs around my torso still not breaking the kiss. She released a few soft moans driving me crazy. I carried her upstairs and just thought,
Fuck it.

---------

I don't know how long this chapter is but it's just a little build up.

The next chapter will be restricted so if your not following you won't be able to read. I will include loads of drama in the next chapter.

New characters
Blasts from the past
Secrets
Pg. 13 scenes
And Drama.

Follow to read the next chapter.
Vote
Comment

Oh and make sure to check out my girl
uncontrollablevibes on wattpad. Read her uniquely awesome stories (which I made the covers for) and follow her. Much appreciated! :D

Love,
ImperfectVibes