Kiss?

~Dwayne POV~

I took Kaysie to the beach so we could get some alone time. Not saying Sariah is a cock block but just want some time with my girl. I was still texting Jayden and Kassie was starting to look suspicious of me so I thought I'd let her in on whats going on.

"Kas?" I said looking over to her lying on the beach chair beside me looking sexy as fuck in her new bikini. 

"What?" she said smiling while turning to face me.

"Ya'know Jayden is tryna drop game on your sister as we speak right?" We both laughed. "He been texting me and looks like he's not doing as well as he hoped but he ain't text back in like 10 mins"

"No way!" She laughed "I'm not surprised but I don't think it's gonna work, He's cute and all but the whole thug thing is a deal breaker with my sister" I laughed and nodded. Maybe so.

"Oh so he cute now?" I said pouting. She laughed at me.

"Hell yeah!" She said sticking her tongue out at me. She must've felt my glare because she got up and layed down beside me so we were both pressed up on each other on one beach chair. "But you hella sexy!" she said flashing her hazel eyes at me.

"Damn ma, you too" I said letting my eyes wonder her body. I looked at her and licked my lips I knew  she liked when I did that. She bit her bottom lip she knew I liked that. I leaned in for a kiss and got up and dragged me towards the sea. "Why do you always do this teasing shit to me?" I said whining.

"What do you mean.? I just wanna go swim" She said innocently.

"You acting innocent now but after tonight you won't be" 

~Meanwhile~

~Jayden's POV~

I leaned in to kiss her then .. She jumped back. She jumped back. Is this chick fo real? I gave her a confused look and she stared blankly at me.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"What is what?" She replied with a question. Really? I raised my eyebrow at her and gave her the 'i know you know" look. "Ok .. I just can't kiss you .. I told you I can't fall for a thug"

"Sariah .. that's nothing to do with me and you, it's just the quickest way I could help my mum with bills and shit. People just don't understand. Dwayne been looking out for me since we started we both had the same issues and helped each other out. I would never let anything happen to you even if you were my girl or not" That was some deep shit right there but tension filled the room. She just looked down trying not to make eye contact with me. I sighed after she hadn't said a word and got up to leave. 

"I can't .. I don't know .. "

"You don't have to explain yourself, I'll let you think about it. Bye ma"  I nodded. With this he left and I let out a big sigh and sprung my self across the sofa.

~Misha POV~

Hope y'all didn't forget about me! Anyways I woke up and was about to go downstairs to Sariah when I heard her talking to someone, I looked over the balcony that led to the stairs and saw her on the couch with some cute ass boy. That's my girl. I saw the boy lean in to kiss her and was ready to start teasing her after then she jumped up and they talked for a bit and he left. Da'fuck? I headed downstairs to get the full story.

"Da'fuck was that about?" I said with my hands on my hips hovering over Sariah! 

"Omg! That wasn't supposed to happen like that" 

"No shit! Why didn't you kiss him?" I said slightly annoyed. She sat me down and told me everything. Not just about him being a thug but she started from the beginning! She told me all about her brother and how she could never trust a thug and how they are just danger but something  tells me there is more. She just making excuses. Afterwards to lighten the mood we ordered pizza and watched Taken 2. Bad ass film!

{Next Morning}

~Sariah's POV~

After last night I really needed to clear my head but as soon as I woke up I realized why I acted the way I did. Not only was I scared of the lifestyle my brother lived. I was scared I would eventually lose someone else I loved. I mean look how my brother ended up. i was also scared of what might happen to me.Don't get me wrong you won't catch me waiting to be rescued or some shit but It was still a scary thought. I layin' bed wondering if I should give Jayson a chance .. Maybe I should talk to him. Again. I sighed and got up. I went into the bathroom and did my usual daily routine. I left my hair out and curly and wore my white ripped skinny jeans. My red long sleeved, cropped jumper that read 'BAD' in black bold writing. I wore my white vest top under because I don't like showing my belly much and wore my black, white and red Jordan's. Yep I was swagged out and realized I wasn't going anywhere. Misha had to go visit her grandma for the 2 days. 

"Kassie? Where you at?" I walked downstairs and saw her sitting on the couch texting as usual. I noticed she was wearing the same thing as me except her jumper and jordan's were blue and she wasn't wearing a white vest top under. 

"Aye, My sister be getting her swag from the master" she said once she looked up at me. 

"Oh really .. I don't see a swag master" I said looking around.

"I'll let that slide .. anyways tell me all about yesterday."

"Does everyone know?" I said slightly annoyed. I told her everything she already knew why I didn't do thugs but I still told her about what I was thinking about this morning. 

"Aww, my sister gotta lil crush" She said squeezing my cheeks and putting on some dumb ass voice. I gave her a glare and she stopped. "Okay but seriously go talk to him but hurry because Shan is coming for dinner and staying over"

"Yay! Missed her so much!" I say happy as can be.

"Now go get yo man, sis" Kassie said pulling me off the couch. I tried to keep a straight face but I couldn't the thought of him did something to me and next thing I knew I was smiling like mad. "Awww! Look at you all happy" 

"Shut up!" I grabbed my phone and my red beats (headphones) and left feeling embarrassed and all tingly. Shit. I put my headphones on and started listening to Drake - Girls love Beyonce. All of a sudden I felt a hard metal hit the back of my head and fell to the ground.

*Pic of Misha to the side*