Tatts&Hoes

~Sariah~

"So for the pool and the rest will be about .. $4,000" I looked over to Mystic who was still looking into his empty backyard. He had just moved in here yesterday and wants his backyard totally redone.

"So what if I want it to have pool fountains, a sitting area over there" he said pointing to random places.

"A sitting area over there? .. Really" Oh god. He doesn't know what he's doing. I just shake my head and laugh.

"Yes! So my pool table can go over there!" He points to where I planned for an outdoor cooking area to go.

"A pool table! Do you even play pool?" I raised my eyebrow

"No, what do I look like to you! It needs match my mini casino though"

"Mystic!" He just burst out laughing.

"Fine but the customer is always right" He huffed. I just continued to visualize his backyard on my iPad as he continued saying random crap.

"Okay, Imma try get it done for you by next week" I'm a professional interior/exterior designer in the making.

"Fo'real? Thanks RiRi" I just had to look at him and we burst out laughing again. He's such a fool. "You still coming to the trap later right?"

"Yeah imma be there, you coolin' with Shan today?" I said nudging him. I know they like each other .. secretly.

"Yeah we finna get tatted up" he started doing his thug dance making me laugh again.

"Yeah okay .. Anyways I'm out" I gave him a hug. "Bye Sticky" if he can get away with RiRi I can get away with Sticky. He laughed as I made my way to the door.

~Stackz~

"You seriously can't swim?" I laughed while looking over to Misha who was lying down on a sunbed beside me. We were at Mimi and Angel's private swimming lesson. They do everything together now.

"Yup!" She smiled "Don't laugh not like I need to know how"

"You might wanna learn considering Mystic throwing a pool party next week." She looked at me confused. "He posted it all over Facebook, Twitter and Instagram"

"I don't have to swim, stupid"

"But you will if I push you in the pool" I raised my eyebrows at her and she just laughed like I was joking. Then we locked eyes.

"Daddy, daddy .. Look!" Angel shouted causing us to break our from our trance. I looked over I see her and Mimi running up to the pool. I took a picture of them jumping in and posted it on Instagram.

"Their so cute" Misha laughed as she got her phone to view the picture I sent to her not noticing my eyes wondering her body.

~Dwayne~

Unknown: Baby when we gonna be together.

Dwayne: Who tf is this?

Unknown: Don't play games .. It's Tiffany from the strip club.

Dwayne: Don't call, text or even look my way.

I threw my phone on the bed and layer back thinking about what i'd gotten myself into. I'd basically told some random hoe about thinking of breaking up with Kassie while I was drunk and now she's tryna get with me. You'd think after 6 months the hoe drama would've stopped.

~Shan~

"Tee, this my homegirl Shan, Shan this is Tee" Mystic introduced me to his tattoo artist.

"You look nervous" Tee pointed out. He was tatted from the looks of of head to toe and had some fine ass dreads that were dyed blonde at the tips. He was fine.

"That obvious?" I laughed.

"I promise it won't hurt" He winked. I sat down in the tattoo chair. I was getting a the words 'Loyalty & Trust' written in cursive on my wrist. When Tee started it felt like I was being pinched but he soon started talking to me to distract me. I looked up at Mystic to see this fool taking pictures of me talking to Tee.

"The fuck you doing?" I asked him.

"Taking insta pics" he started taping his screen. "Shan and Tee be flirting" he sang into his phone.

"Mystic I swear if you post it ..." All this while Tee laughing. Mystic ignored me and started recording an insta video. smh.

"Shan getting her first tattoo" he started as he he did a close up on my face all I could do was laugh at the fool.

"Your so stupid"

"But you love it!"

~Chris aka. Trigger~

"How much you gonna pay me" This hoe asked me.

"Tell me what you know first."

"He's with some chick named Sariah or something" All these hoes are useless I swear they tell you shit you know. "I can't believe he just forgot about us like that." Finally getting somewhere.

"You help me and I'll help you" I pushed an envelope with about $500 in it towards her. Not prepared to splash out on these hoes,
"You'll get the rest when I get what I want." With that she stood up and walked towards me rather than the door. She knew what I wanted. She got on her knees and got to work.

Hoes ...

-----

This is just a lil' filler chapter. I wrote this on my phone so ignore and mistakes.

Comment and stuff.

Next Chapter is gonna be full of drama and imma start restricting some chapters to only people that follow because it's about to get intense.

- ImperfectVibes