2 Weeks Later ...

~Sariah~

It's been two weeks and I ain't spoken to Jay. He been texting me and stuff but I can't be bothered with his ass. I been texting Chris and we back on talking terms but that's it I can't be asked to take him back right now I was waiting for Shan so we could go to the mall with Kassie. Misha gone to visit her family in another state but she should be back later today. I couldn't wait to leave and have some fun. I was wearing a a beige fringed crop top, black leather shorts and my beige trainer heels. Shan was wearing a white and burgundy romper and her MK sandals and Kassie was wearing v neck tank top and ripped shorts with sandals. We looked good haha. I was going to dye my hair honey brown and add some ombre highlights. (MM)

"Omg! Look at those shoes?!" Shan yelled

"Shan why you screa- Ohh they are cute" I said looking at a pair of spiked red bottoms. We all walked in and bought a pair, I bought a pair for Misha because I knew she would be jealous. 

"Now where?" Kassie asked. We had stopped at all the stores.

"Hairdressers, I wanna dye my hair" I squealed. I was excited to change it up. We laughed all the way there as Shan pointed out all the cute boys. 2 hours later and I had dyed my hair and Kassie, Shan and I had got our nails done and got massages and waxes, we were so relaxed and ready to go home when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see Christopher, He's just everywhere.

"Hey Sariah" He opened his arms for a hug and I gave in.

"What's up?" 

"I came here to get the new Jordan's he said holding up a bag then I saw you and wanted to chill"

"I see that. Urmm, sure. but I came with my sis so your gonna need to drive there yourself."

"Chris wants to hang out with me" I said as I got into the car.

"Aww, you worked out your issues with him? Your hair looks soo good tho" Kassie cooed as she backed out of the parking lot. I just laughed at her voice. 

"My cuz be lookin' sexy with her new hir color" Shan sang. "Well you can have the house to yourself because my mum wants me and Kassie to come get .. something" 

"Ohh yeahh, that!" Kassie laughed.

"I can see right through your act, I know what your doing, you sure you wanna leave me alone with Chris?"

"Text me if anything goes wrong, Bye love you" Kassie said pulling up.

"Bye cuzz Love you!" Before I knew it they pulled out the drive way as Chris pulled in. We walked into the house and he was smiling at me.

"Why you cheesing so hard?" I asked as I put my bags down.

"You just look so damn good and your hair makes you look even sexier. I'm mad at my self for pushing you to leave" He was now getting serious.

"You know why, you hurt me so bad and when I left for London I thought I would never have to see you again and everything just came back when I saw you again" I was standing in front of the wall looking him in the eyes now.

"I was so happy when I saw you again, I just wanted to make you mine .. again, no more mistakes"

"But you hurt me so bad" I was being truthful and tried to read what he was feeling through his eyes.

"I can't even say how sorry I am, I just want to show you how much I still love you" With that he had his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He crashed his lips onto mines and kissed me like his life depended on it. Although he hurt me I still couldn't resist his soft, pink lips. Our lips moved in sync and it was filled with so much emotion, he pushed me against the wall and put his hand down my shorts I bbroke the kiss and stopped him.

"Stop Christopher" I only call people by their full name when I'm being real serious.

"Why? I want you and you want me" He started kissing on my neck.

"No" I pushed him away and tried to grab my phone, he pulled me back onto the wall and pinned me down trying to kiss me and roam my body with his arms. 

"Just relax, Sariah" He smirked at me. My eyes widened. That touch. That voice. That smirk. He was the one that kidnapped me.

"Omg! It was you, Stop!" I screamed he was pinning me onto the wall trying to unzip my shorts. I tried to fight it but my arms were pinned above my head. He hadn't spoken he just carried on. Then the door burst open.

~Jay~

I was driving past the mall and I saw Sariah talking to Trigger. That nigga was the one that kidnapped her and the one that told me to stop seeing her or he would hurt the people I loved to hurt me. This nigga is crazy. I called up Dwayne and he told me to keep a watch on them because he's too dangerous to approach. We been looking for him for about a week and I was gonna make sure I got him. I was hurt by the way Sariah was looking at him and vice versa. I shoul've just told her but I couldn't risk my family getting hurt. I followed him back to Sariah's house and sat in my car on the other side of the road. She was smiling with him so I wasn't sure whether to go in or not.

I could see faint figures through the window curtains and as I walked close to the door I heard Sariah scream. I burst in and he's there pinning her onto the wall. I grew mad within seconds and pushed him dead in the jaw. He fell to the floor and got up and started throwing punches at me. He got me in my face and busted my lip.

"Christopher, stop!" Sariah cried "Just stop!"

"You weren't telling me to stop when you were kissing me before!" He smirked at me "You don't care bout this nigga, you know that kiss meant something"

"You kidnapped me and tried to force me to have sex with you!" She was mad as hell and I was mad  because she was. I punched him in the face and he came at me with a blow to the stomach. Sariah was frozen in fear. He fell and I punched him again. I turned to Sariah who was sat against the wall, not crying just frozen. My anger just disappeared. I got off Trigger aka Christopher and his bitch made ass ran out before I could think twice. I walked up to Sariah and when I touched her she jumped. I picked her up anyways and put her on the bed.

"Saria-"

"No! Just don't say anything to me"

"Nah you gon' listen to me. It was him. He told med to stay away and threatened my family, I saw him with you in the parking lot and we been looking for him, I tried to tell you but you wouldn't let me talk to you. Did you really kiss him?"

"Don't turn this on me" She looked at me. I sighed and got my phone out I texted everyone to come back later because this was gonna be long. "He's my ex, he kissed me and I kissed back"

"I should've told you at the start." I find it real hard to apologize so I don't.

"Damn right." She just sighed.

"So you still mad at me?" I was really trying my luck.

"Really?!" She looked at me like I was crazy. She stood up in front of me as I was sat on the bed. "You basically told me you didn't care about me after I told you all that shit about not trusting people and people playing me"

"You know I care about you. I just didn't know what to do" I pulled her so she was sitting on my lap. She was still mad but didn't move. I put my chin on her shoulder.

"Me or him?" I said onto her neck and felt her quiver on me.

"What?" She knew exactly what I was talking about. "Okay, I'm not gonna lie when i kissed all my feeling for him came back. He had me till I realized what he'd done and what he was tryna do" I stiffened. "But of course it's you. Ever since I kissed you I just-" She stopped and realized she was blushing.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like you, Sariah Monroe Brown be my girl?"

"You know my full name?" She looked at me confused. 

"Answer the damn question"

"Yeah, I'll be your girl" I instantly kissed her with passion and bit her bottom lip and she opened up. Did I mention how sexy her new hair color was on her. Damn. I gently pushed her on the bed and we made out for longer. It kinda hurt my lip because it was busted but oh well. We ended up falling asleep in each others arms.

I waited two weeks for her.