Welcome to HollyHood

Chapter 17: Welcome to HollyHood (Part 1)

Shan

"Worst

Mufucka never loved us

Fucka never loved us

You ain't know, now you know now
Still at it, scrub J's with a toothbrush
Shit, niggas still playin' my old shit
But your shit is like the police asking us questions
Nigga we don't know shit
Flexin', nigga I'm just flexin'
Nigga never loved us
Do it look like we stressin'?
Look at you, look at you, and look at you
I'm glad that they chose us
Cause man it's a mission, tryna fight to the finish
Just to see 'em all finish"

Worst Behaviour by Drake boomed through my beats pill as I packed my stuff for Mystics' party today since everyone gonna stay over. I ain't even gonna lie that house is massive, damn! I decided maybe I been overreacting. I'm supposed to be the care free Shan, and I'm back! I started rapping along to the chorus as I turned to my mirror to look over my outfit,

"On my worst behavior, no?

They used to never want to hear us, remember?
Mufucka never loved us, remember?
Mufucka, remember?
Mufucka never loved us

I'm on my worst behavior
Don't you ever get it fucked up
Mufuckas never loved us
Man, mufuckas never loved us
Worst behavior
Mufuckas never loved us
Fucka never loved us
Worst behavior"

I was wearing my light wash dungaree shorts with a white baudea and all white nikes, I quickly put my hair in a messy bun and applied mascara and lipgloss, while putting on J'adore Dior perfume then putting it into my nike sports bag.

"Shan, shut the fuck up" Warren, My brother came into my room, standing by the doorway.

"Mufuckas never loved us, Fucka never loved us" I continued to sing the song as I put my charger in my bag. "You know you fucks with some Drake tunes, don't lie"

He just looked at me like I'm crazy and laughed.

"So once again, what y'all up to today?"

"Like I said, Mystics' having a pool party then we all staying over, imma be back tomorrow if i can be bothered to put up with you and Jasmine" I sighed after I recited what I was doing today for the 11th time. Jasmine is his girlfriend of about a year now, I don't like her she absolutely hates me.

"I dont like that nigga Mystic, You better not be up to nothing with him" He raised his eyebrow at me, he doesn't know about me and Mystic having sex but he knows somethings up.

"You don't like any nigga who's real name you don't know and who may be just a little bit interested in me"

"Yes, because once I know real names I know everything, and I need to know everything, espescially when it's my lil' sister."

"No, you like to know everything there's a difference" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Your mouth is gonna get you in trouble one day"

"Yeah, Yeah" I said with a fake attitude. "Can we go now?" I grabbed my phone off the bed, and turned off the music blasting from my beats pill, while putting it in my bag.

"Drop the attitude, remember who's driving you there, little girl"

"Don't call me that" I slung my bag over my shoulder and started to walk out my room.