Lies: Part 2

Kassie

I looked down at my phone to see Dwayne calling again, I just flung it on the bed and let it ring. Tonight Shan and I were helping Riah pick out an outfit for her first date with Jay, I smiled remembering my first date with Dwayne wishing we could go back to the beginning before it got complicated.

"How's this?" Riah said while coming out in a sleeveless fitted red dress with cut outs on the side. I looked to Shan who was shaking her head no.

"Too much, your overthinking it"

"You are" I laughed. she stuck her tongue at me and walked back into her wardrobe. "Wait! That's my dress"

"Definitely looks like yours" Shan commented.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask Shan who just ignored me and laughed.

"What about this?" we both looked up to see Sariah who was wearing a jumpsuit that was striped black and white at the top and the trouser was plain black.

"Yes, yes!" Shan shouted a little too excited.

"Alright don't get too excited!" Sariah joked.

"I was just waiting for you too finally pick something, I love you baby Ri but I'm hungry!" she started walking towards the door. "You look gorgeous, wear it with those spiked red bottoms!" Shan shouted while running down the stairs, she's so loud.

"I actually agree with her" I laughed. "sit" I motioned her to the vanity table as I started to straighten out her hair.

45 minutes later and all her hair was straight, she got a lot of hair.

"So you and Jay, hows it going?" I was curious.

"It's cool, he's still trying to find out what me and Chris was like when we were together but I ain't really ready to tell" she shrugged.

"and mum and dad? don't you think you should tell them that you ain't with Chris anymore, they always asking"

"When I'm ready I will, same goes for Jay!" she hissed at me.

"Alright I was just trying to help" I rolled my eyes as I finished putting her hair into a slick ponytail.

"Please don't, You don't see me giving my view on your relationship with Dwayne, well what was your relationship with Dwayne." she got up and started to put her heels on.

"What the fuck was that Sariah?" I raised my voice getting hurt.

"Nothing, just let it go" she shouted back.

"Just because you can't tell Jay about you and Chris, you don't even know how you feel about Chris yet your dating Jay!" Okay maybe that was uncalled for.

"No don't give me that bullshit, just because you couldn't hold it down for Dwayne you tryna make me second guess my relationship." by this time the Shan was by the door and the bell was ringing.

"What the hell is all the shouting ab-"

"Nothing!" Sariah grabbed her burgundy bag and brushed past Shan.

Sariah

I closed my eyes and wiped away the tears making sure I was all good I opened the door to see a cheeky looking Jay. He was wearing a black and white Aztec print button down shirt, black true's and custom made all black Jordan's with red bottoms. I looked at him weirdly wondering why we were matching while closing the door behind me.

"Shan has a big mouth" he laughed shrugging. "you look beautiful by the way" he smirked taking my hand. I kissed his cheek, he's way too good looking for his own good, but I would never tell him that.

Crash

"So your saying that we got another gang on our hands?" I asked Mystic as walked into the King of trainers the store to get some new kicks.

"Yeah, that wasn't trigger behind all that shit but he must've known it was going down.

"So he knows something?" I looked at some new nikes while looking round making sure no one was ears dropping.

"Yeah, we got a meeting tomorrow anyways before we make any big moves."

"Aight" I put down the nikes as I watched this fine ass walk into the store, I notice I've seen her before but she's always with her girls or some shit. "I'll meet you up" I told Mystic as he realised what I was talking about.

"I got you" he laughed, turning his attention back to the trainers.

I looked at the trainers in the wall like she was and noticed her look over at me a few times as I do the same, I looked over at her and he was looking at me as well and laughed shyly biting her bottom lip.

"Have I seen you before?" she asked me remembering all the times we've seen each other.

"Yeah I'm that's fine piece of chocolate you often see and dream about." I laughed. Stepping closer to her.

"Yeah I thought so" she said dryly making me laugh. "I'm Candy by the way" she added softly.

"Candy, you certainly look sweet" I said while stepping back to examine her body. Yeah I was being corny as fuck, but too be fair I was still kinda high and I know girls secretly like that shit, I got sources.

"Are you always that corny" she said with this attitude that was sexy to be honest.

"Just gotta chill with me and find out" I smirked. "My boys got a pool party coming up, why not come and find out?"

"Sounds fun" with that we exchanged numbers and I was still thinking about where I've heard her name before.

Candy, Candy, Candy ...

Jay

I looked over to see Sariah putting on lipstick, I turned to look at her as we pulled up to the stop lights.

"What?" she asked shyly.

"You gonna tell me why you were upset before?"

"Something's were said, nothing I can't deal with" she smiled up at me and leaned over to kiss me on the cheek, then turned my face to hers catching my lips and kissing them seductively. She pulled away when the cars behind us started angrily honking.

This place was the shit, chandeliers and hanging lights and all that stuff, you could tell it was expensive.

"This place is beautiful" Sariah gasped as we got led to our table and sat.

"Yeah, and I'm hungry" I commented as she laughed and the waitress came and took our orders and left.

We talked for a bit till our food came, Sariah got a grilled steak meal, same as me, glad she ain't order no damn salad.
We ended up talking about some deep shit and I told her all about my family and my mums old habits.

"Wow, you've been through a lot, question ... if you never really spoke to any of the men in your family, how you all .." she said slightly confused.

"Not More of a feminine kinda guy?" she nodded as I laughed. "the gang, they were the only males I actually had in my life then I joined and from then on nothing was the same" I laughed.

"Did you just quote Drake?" Sariah was dying of laughter.

"That nigga, knows his shit!" I exclaimed, making her laugh some more. She has a secret obsession with Drake though.

Sariah

After Jays endless flirting we finished and he payed the cheque and led me back to the car. A few minutes later we ended up at the beach, Jay then again led me to a small, secluded area of the beach.

"Aww, your too cute" I said smiling like an idiot. he just laughed at me and pulled me to sit inbetween his legs and wrapped his arms around me. I kicked off my heels and dug my feet into the warm sand.

"Yeah, I know" he said kissing along my neck softly. We sat and talked, well flirted some more before my eyelids got heavy ...

I opened my eyes to see I was laying on Jays bed with his back to me as he played GTA 5, shirtless .. oh god!

"You okay there, Riah?" is it me or does he sound sexier when he says my name. "you hear me?" he laughed with his back still to me.

"Yeah .. kinda, not really" I giggled.

"Clothes, bathroom, change" he turned to me looking me straight in the eyes, luckily I was listening but didn't move, see what he does to me? I finally got up and heard him mumble something.

"What was that?" I asked.

"When your ready I'll tell you" he winked.

I walked out in one of his shirts which, unsurprisingly was just above knee height on me. Jay was now just in basketball shorts still playing on his PS3. I decided to thank him for the date but giving him a massage. I stood on my knees on the bed and put my hands on his shoulders getting to work. He groaned as I continued and slide my hand down his toned chest.

"Thank you, I had a great date" I grinned kissing his cheek and resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Damn me too" he said putting his hand on my thigh, in one swift motion he was hovering over me with his hand roaming my right thigh and kissing my neck making me moan. His soft lips finally landed on mine then we were full on making out, I could tell how frustrated he was by the way he was possessive over the kiss.

Shan

"No, no!" I looked through the peep hole to see Mystic standing on the otherside.

"What's your problem?" My older brother Warren laughed at me.

"Can you tell him I'm not in, just don't be all overprotective and shit"

"Yeah, yeah"

"I mean it Warren, I actually really like him" did I jut say that?

He ignored me and swung the door open examining Mystic as I sat on the stairs listening in.

"What the fuck you want with my sister?" Warren stated dryly, he always does this.

Kassie

I was home alone, bored as hell. I tried calling Riah but she ain't wanna pick up. What I said was out of anger but doesn't mean it ain't true. I pulled out my phone and decided to hit up an old friend, Candice, mostly know as Candy, this girl is cool as hell but got trouble written all over her maybe that's why we got along so well because females ain't very fond of us.

"Hoe! After all this time you wanna call?" she sarcastically joked.

"I believe you got my number aswell, the telephone works both ways boo" I commented back.

"I see how it is, I think you need some time to think about how your actions effect others" she jokingly cried.

"Really? now it's my-" click.

Her ass just cut the phone on me, see how she is, I just stared at my phone and burst out laughing. 2 minutes later and she called back.

"I shouldn't have even picked up 'bout yo ass cutting the phone on me"

"That's what happens when you don't hit me up then get smart with me"

"On another note, how's life?"

"Let's just say a lot has happened between the last time you bothered to remember me and now."

"I'm sorry, meet me at Hillsbury park, we finna catch up!"

"See ya, chica!"

I changed from my sweats into my white jersey crop top with '82' written in black, bold and my black high waisted treggings with my white doc martins. I let my curls down and grabbed my iPhone 5c, gold and was out.

I walked to the entrance of the park and saw Candy smiling at me looking pretty as usual.

"Aww boo, you look so pretty" she said hugging me.

"Thanks, You too!" I smiled admiring her light wash ripped high waisted shorts, fitted long sleeveed, burgundy crop top, burgundy knee height socks and wheat timbs with a chunky gold chain.

"Thanks, lets walk" she said as she started walking up the pathway, I enjoyed the cool breeze from time to time. "How's Dwayne?" she smiled at me.

"Broke up" I shrugged, trying not to remember it.

"Noo! what happened?" she asked in disbelief. I explained to her in detail everything that went down not missing out a thing. "Oh shit, I'm glad you let him know but aww you guys were too cute." she laughed.

"It is what it is" I shrugged laughing. "How's it going in the relationships department with you?" I asked.

"Bum ass niggas that can't handle me" she said giving m a hip bump, bust out laughing, for real no guy could handle her. "but for real, no one wants some Candy nowadays, they can never get passed the stripper thing" it was true, once she old them about her being a stripper it went down hill from there.

"Wow, but really I thought you were done with the stripping thing!"

"I ... I just I don't know, I just need the money." Well that was a lie, this girl got serious bank, she saved a lot since she started and even calculated that by now she should have her own new apartment and got a good job. Something's up, before I could question her she pulled me to the bleachers to watch the basketball match. "Oooooo, look at the honeys playing ball" she shrieked a little to loud.

30 mins later and the game was over. I watched this one guy who looked familiar. He turned around and noticed I was looking straight at him.

"Ooo, he wants you" Candy silly ass goes.

"Shut up!" I laughed. I looked to see he was sat down with a bottle of water in one hand and his elbows resting on his knees. He looked up and smiled at me .. only one nigga I know smiles like that.

"Trey?" I mouthed to him across the court.

"Kassie!" he shouted back making me laugh, yeah definitely him. He got up and started to walk towards us.

"Imma be back" I told Candy.

"Girl hurry to up man" she said pushing me of the seat.

"Shit I thought it was you!" Trey laughed.

"Same here, only you smile - never mind" I laughed as I noticed him getting cocky.

"But damn you look .. good!" he said taking a step back to look at me, making his friends make noises in the background

"How you been?" I giggled.

"Good, we need to hang though"

"I'm free later today" I smiled up at him as we exchanged numbers. I saw his friends all cheering I the background and shit. "bye Trey" I said softly as I kissed his cheek and walked back to Candy.

Sariah

Jay and I was back at mine just chillin' like usual. I couldn't wait for Mystics party tomorrow!

"Jay .. when did you have your first kiss?" I asked, I wanted to know how long he been a charmer. haha.

"Shit, when I was like 7" I scrunched up my face at him, when I was 7 all I was interested in was watching Charlie and Lola and wondering where the fuck I could get some of this pink milk they always drinking .. Yah pink milk.

"When I was 7 all I did was hold hands, the fuck was you on" I laughed.

"Not my fault the girls couldn't keep away" he said admiring himself in the mirror.

"So conceited" I whispered to myself. Jay turned to me walking towards me looking mischievous.

"What was that?" he smirked down at me as my back was against the wall.

"Nothing, how many girlfriends have you had?" yeah I'm nosy as fuck.

"That doesn't matter" he shrugged. He placed one of his hands on the wall above my shoulder. "If you mean who I fucked first that would be my second girlfriend" I laughed he never takes anything seriously. "You?" Oh shit.

"Never really taken relationships that far .." I lied. I don't know why but I didn't want to bring up Chris.

"I got you ma" he said placing his soft lips on mine.

Kassie

Yeah it's me again, bet your tired of my pov .. oh well, too bad. On a slightly more important note, I'm at Trey chilling with his sexy ass.

I stood in his living room about to sit down as he got up looking at me again. He stood up in front of me just looking .. again.

"What!" I laughed before I knew it he was pressed up against me from behind wrapping his arms around my waist.

My phone rang loudly interrupting the moment I looked over to it and saw 'Dwayne'😘' flashing across the screen of my white Samsung S4.

"Boyfriend?" Trey asked while letting his arms fall from my waist and facing me.

"Ex" I said spitefully. I saw he didn't know what to say so I changed the subject. "What does it say?" I said referring to his tattoo that was semi covered by his shirt, which he began to take off, oh god!

"Trust, Love and loyalty" he said reading the tattoo aloud. There was a dove tattooed on with the words written below displayed on his left shoulder from his upper chest/shoulder. I looked up at him trying not to get carried away looking at his abs.

"When you get it done?"

"After Keanon died" I simply nodded understanding that it symbolised my brother. "Wanna watch movie?" he said breaking the silence and putting his shirt back on.

"Sure" I smiled at him.

We spent the rest of the day chilling, watching movies and eating. Mystics pool party tomorrow is gonna be hella live! Can't wait ...

----

Comment, Vote, support and that!

Been reading all the comment and loving them, keep them coming!

You can still be in the book if you want just send me a character description or ask for details!

Been thinking of doing a Prequel so write a short book on how Sariah's life was like back in London and how she ended up in New York and all that. What you think??

Sorry for the long wait had a week of mock exams.
Sorry for mistakes and grammatical errors, I can't be asked to proof read!

~ Dots