Kassie&Dwayne

~Kassie POV~

It's yo gurl and right now im tired as fuck but my phone is ringing like crazy. Who's calling me at 8am. ugh .. I slid it to answer and didn't bother checking who it was.

*phone convo*

Me: what??

MyThugDwayne: Someone's grumpy. 'sup baby girl?

Me: Sorry boo, I'm still half asleep

MyThugDwayne: Ohh, imma come over in about an hour I got things to sort out at the trap house.

Me: Alright, see ya later 

MyThugDwayne: You want anything while im on my way

Me: yesh .. Mc donalds breakfast .. can you get some for my sis aswell??

MyThugDwayne: Sure, I really gotta go so bye

Me: Bye

*end of convo*

I got out of bed and walked into Sariah's room she was still asleep so I left her to sleep and went to take a shower when I got out I spent about half an hour deciding what to wear then settled on my black and white fitted halter top and my black leggings and socks .. haha. I left my hair down and put on a lil make up like mascara and eyeliner. 

*Pic of Kassie on the side*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sariah's POV~

I woke up to giggling and laughing downstairs .. I'm guessing Dwayne's here. I went downstairs and saw my sister sitting on the kitchen counter with Dwayne, I'm guessing, standing between her legs as they were kissing. ugh. I walked in and coughed.

"Sariah, this is Dwayne, Dwayne this is my sister Sariah" Kassie said grinning like crazy

"Hey" I said shyly

"Yo" he said simply. I was about to leave this embarrassing moment when he continued. "Sariah .. I know you don't like thugs and that but believe me when I say I love your  sister" By now Kassie was blushing like mad and I laughed at her. 

"It's cool, I'm willing to give you a chance" I said as I examined him and nodded. He was actually really good looking. "Just don't get her involved in any of your gang shit"

"Never, as a peace offering I got you this" he said getting a Mc Donalds bag and handing it to me. 'we good?"

"Thanks! You bought me Mc'donalds .. Of course we good!" I said grabbing the bag with joy and walking off. 

----------------------

[Later that day]

After showering and all that good stuff. I settled on a tank top and shorts and left my hair down. I went down to see if Kaysie wanted to watch a movie when I walked down I say 2 other boys and a girl jamming in our living room. The boys had their feet up like say they own the place and the girl was all curled up to the one of the boys. Dwayne turned around and noticed me first.

"Oh, everyone this is Kassie's sister, Sariah" Everyone turned to look at me and I simply waved and gave an uncormfortable smile. 

"Hey" the girl said. then turned back to face her boyfriend.

"Yoo" the boys said in unison.

"Kamaria, this is Crystal, Ty and Jayden" So the couple must be Crystal and Ty. 

"Cool, Kaysie, quick word!" I said directing her to the kitchen. 

"Da'fuck?!" was the first thing I said to her.

"Sorry, they kinda travel in a pack" after her convincing me they were cool I went back in to see if I could at least try to chill and make a couple aquaintances. I walked back in and noticed that Crystal, Ty and Dwayne had gone.

"Where Dwayne at?"  Kassie said 

"He's upstairs waiting fo yo ass" Said Jayden, yeahh im good with names. 

"Where Crystal and Ty" said a confused Kaysie

"They left to ya'know" Jayden said. I giggled as I sat down on the couch across from the couch that Jayson was sitting on. Kassie had left now. He looked at me confused af. I was now laughing.

"What's so funny ma?" he said now sitting next to me.

"Sexual tension is getting to everyone" This made him laugh. He had a cute deep laugh that had me smiling. He looked to me and smiled back until I turned my attention to the tv. No .. he's a thug. Stop having cute thoughts about him I told myself.