The Aftermath

This shit is crazy. Why did I even talk to him to begin with? This shit didn't happen before him. Why did I let myself even talk to a thug why couldn't I shrug him off like I did when I was in the pizza place with my sister. I had finally reached what seemed like the backyard and was lost. My head was dizzy and my eyes needed to adjust to the light at least that's what I thought it was. Now my cropped jumper was ripped at the sleeve and the rest of my outfit was dusty. I looked around and made sure it was clear, I was so frustrated I took of my headphones and completely forgot about Jay. I jumped the fence and got to the front. Ugh there was a sidewalk in the distance. I was loosing my balance. I was now shaking and my vision just got blurry as I started seeing people run up to me.

"Fuck! Sariah! stay with me!" The last things I heard before I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Later that night]

I woke up in my room? I looked around to see I was in my room. I got up and showered and changed into my PJ's all I could think about was everything that just happened. I didn't know whether to thank Jayden or to get mad at him. I just sat on my bed and thought I just wanted my sister.

"Riah?" As if on queue Kassie came in. She must've seen the gloss in my eyes as I fought back tears. I hate crying so I just let the tears fall out rather than blinking. Kassie came over and hugged me. "Tell me everything" I began to tell her everything and she just listened. No questions.After a while the mood lightened.

"So, how you feeling about your thug now that her rescued you" By Kassie just calling him my thug brought some weird feeling to me.

'He ain't my thug, I don't wanna talk to him again, I know imma have to see him cause of Dwayne but that's it"

"Aww, he's been beating himself up about everything that's happened, he was soo mad he couldn't even see you like this" like what? I got up and looked in the mirror above my dresser. I had a bruise on my left cheek and a few minor scratches on my neck, also my eyes were baggy. I sat back down with Kassie on the bed.

"Still .. I don't really wanna think about him, I thought Shan was coming?" I changed the subject to my cousin. 

"She knows about everything so she's coming tomorrow instead"

"Ohh .. how's you and your thug?" This made her blush. 

"Same good stuff, same good stuff .. oh, he asked me to move in with him but I can't leave you. You just got here and we have so much fun and I don't wanna live with a boy" She said playfully. We bust out laughing.

"Aw, don't wanna leave your other half" I said hugging her. "Night sis, thanks."

"Love you, night" she said leaving for her room.

"Love you too" with that I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Next Morning]

~Jay's POV~ 

Words can't describe how mad I feel about what happened. I just wanted to hold her but I'm n ot even sure she wants to even talk to me. Don't blame her. She wasn't even my girl .. yet and niggas be trying to hurt her to get to me. Dwayne was having a meeting with everyone and let me come up here to talk to Sariah but her lazy ass still sleep. I lightly knocked on the door.

" .. Come in ..." She moaned. That voice was kinda sexy. No lie.

"Sariah .." She turned to face me still lying down and sat up.

"What .." She moaned again. This girl is gonna kill me with her voice. "Why you just staring at me?" 

"Just that voice is killing me" I smirked.