Good Days ..

~Sariah~

I woke up in Jay's arms and I really didn't want to move. I turned around to see Jay staring at me.

"Omg! Don't be scaring me like that" I jumped to the further side of the bed.

"Calm down" He laughed "Your snoring woke me up" he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. My head was resting on his chest.

"I do not snore" I said closing my eyes.

"Aye, don't be sleeping I need to go home quick."

"I don't want you to go I like-" I stopped and looked at him and got lost in his eyes. He licked his lips and made me blush I put my head back down.

"I like to know I have that effect on you" He laughed. "Anyways I'm going now" He got up in only his boxers showing off his tatts and body, I got up and went into the bathroom still blushing hoping he didn't notice.

"I saw that, see you later ma" he kissed me on the cheek as I was brushing my teeth then left. I finished up and got in the bathroom and did my hygiene thing and also washed my hair. I got out and my phone was ringing so I picked it up.

"Hey, hey hey" I answered

"Who got you all happy" Shan questioned while laughing.

"No-one can't I just be happy?" 

"You forget that Shan knows all. I know you and Jay are together"

"Omg!" I laughed.as I went into my closet to pick something.

"Me and Misha going out for breakfast we gonna stop by later"

"Perfect, can't wait. Byee"

"Byee cuzzy"

 After I got dressed I went to work on my hair. I was wearing my nirvana crop top and high waisted ripped yellow shorts with black vans. I put my hair up in a high slick bun. I jogged downstairs and started to make waffles because I was hungry. That's when the door opened and Kassie and Dwayne walked in.

"Want help?" Kassie asked.

"Yeah sure" I didn't how hard I was smiling.

"I see Jay got you cheesing already" I blushed for like the third time this morning as I thought about him but I was trying to give Dwayne a glare. After we finished we set the piles of waffles, bacon and grits and set them down as Me, Kassie and Dwayne dug in, then in came Jay looking fresh in a red polo top, Camo shorts and red bred 11's. He winked at me at I put my head back down.

"Aww, Monroe your man here" Kassie says embarrassing me and calling me by my middle name.

"Aaliyah, shut the fuck up" I say playfully as we all burst put laughing.

 "You cooked?" Jay asks as he sat down with his food. I nodded with my mouthful. I think I saw a bruise on his cheek so I turned his face so I could see it. It was a bruise by his jaw and a scratch under his eye.

"Who the fuck did that to you Jay?" Dwayne questions. We told him all about Christopher and all that went down yesterday. I just put my head down when he mentioned what Christopher or trigger was doing to me. 

After cleaning up it was just me and Jay in the living room. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his lap.

"You look beautiful by the way ma" 

"You look good too" He leaned in and kissed me. I loved his soft lips, he bit my bottom lip but I didn't open up. He squeezed my thigh and I let out a soft moan as I opened up he smiled into the kiss as I layed back onto the couch as he kissed my neck. I started to her loud moans that weren't coming from me.

"Damn" Jay laughed now looking at me

"Its not coming from me" I laughed back sitting up. The moans continued and we both looked to Kassie's bedroom upstairs then looked back at each other.

"Rapido, rapido!" Kassie screamed. 

"What the fuck does that mean?" Jay laughed. He was turning red.

"It means they are far from done, lets go" We grabbed our phones and got into his car where we sat and laughed for about 10 minutes before we pulled off.

"Where we going?" 

"My house" He must've seen me get nervous. "Just to chill" He continued. When we got there he opened my side so I could get out and I gawked at how nice his house is. He just laughed and led me inside.

"What's up my niggah?!" Mystic shouted as he walked in with Stacks and Ty.

"Fool why shouting up in my house for!" Everyone laughed as they dapped each other and hugged me. Of course Ty try be slick and lower his hands but I pushed him away. 

"Ay, don't be touching my girl like that" Jay said bringing me back onto his lap.

"Sariah, you know where I be" Ty(MM) winked at me. 

"That creepy on so many levels" I stated. We continued to laugh for about 30 minutes. Then there were discussing how they were gonna get Christopher. I still didn't know how I felt about them going after him but he did lie to me about gettin gout of the game and he's been after them and using me. 

"Sariah? Sariaahh?" Mystic zapped me out of my daze

"What?" I ask confused.

"Do you know where Trigger would hide at"

"Well he only trusts his 2 right hand men and us everyone else so you gotta get them to get to him and I have absolutely no idea where they at?"

"Wait so he only has 2 niggas watching his back?"

"Yeah" I stopped when my phone started ringing. I picked up to Shan and she said she was coming over to Jay's looks like we all gonna kick it.

"Who missed me?!" Shan walks in and everyone bursts out laughing. While Misha walks in and sits on the couch next to Stacks after I hugged her and Shan. Then Kassie and Dwayne walked in and we talked for as while. 

"Okay talking is getting boring lets play a game"

"Ooo, lets play MY dare game" I said getting excited.

"NO!" Shan and Kassie laughed

"Why not?" Jay asked.

"Last time we played I ended having to give a lap dance and when I refused to do it I got soaked with cold water." Kassie said bring back good memories. Everyone burst out laughing.

"Actually that was real funny but last time we played I ended being pushed into the pool" Shan explained

"Yeah I'm definitely playing!" Mystic exclaimed. He is such a joker. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and got a pen and a notepad.

"Alright so everyone writes down 2 dares or questions on separate pieces of paper and you put it in the bowl and everyone takes turns to do the dares they pick out if you don't do the dare you either get thrown in the pool or gets a bucket of water thrown over them. Lets play!"

Everyone got there dares written down and the game started.

Jay started and read his dare out.

"Make out with a girl in the room for 2 minutes" Before I knew it his lips were on mines and everyone was 'ooo'-ing and laughing. We continued kissing with his arms around my waist and mine hand on his neck till everyone started counted down.

"5 .. 4 .. 3 .. 2 .. 1!" When we stopped I was blushing and Jay was smirking at me and everyone was laughing at me. 

A/N: You can leave dares or questions for any character and they will do it in the next chapter or answer the question.

Ty in MM

Comment and stuff :D 

Thanks for reading!