This Week ...

~Sariah's POV~

A week has gone by a quite a few things went down. After the whole incident with Jayden I went for a walk after my sister talked it out with me and I met this girl called Misha at the lake by the park we talked for a bit and are becoming friends which is cool. I have grown closer to Dwayne .. he's been buying me Mc'donalds as well. I haven't talked to Jayden since last week and Dwayne keeps telling me that Jayden said he feels bad even though it wasn't his fault at all. Now I feel bad. The reason I don't date thugs is because I was once one of those girls who said 'The only thug I will ever love is my brother' and me and Kassie had the best relationship with our brother, Keanon, even though he was over protective. Well one day he went to his trap house to go on a raid and he didn't come back, the other gang members said he was shot and couldn't make it out the house after it was set on fire .. so no evidence of the body. Everyone was devastated this caused Kassie to come to America she wanted to get away from it but apparently fell right back in again. 

"Riah! Get yo ass down here" shouted Kassie from downstairs.

"What" I said annoyed. She motioned me to come over and I sat on the couch across from her and Dwayne who were both all dressed up. 

"You still having Misha over?" Kassie asked

"Yeah, wait you shouted at me for this?!" 

"Yeah, If I say it calmly you would've taken forever, anyways we are going out don't wait up"

"Kassie its 1pm .. what the hell will take you so long- ohhhh, alright" I said laughing.

"Lets go before she embarrasses me anymore" Kassie says as Dwayne laughs.

"Bye, be good and my boy Jayden wants to chill with you again" Dwayne says

"Damn, my sister got a nigga whipped" I threw a cushion as Kassie said this and slammed the door for them to leave. I turned around and smiled like crazy .. whats wrong with me?

~3hr later~

Me and Misha had been talking for ages since she came over, her crazy ass came in her pj's and and brought a bag so she could stay the night so I was still in my pj's as well. It was now 4:30pm and Misha went to take a nap because she said she was out all night partying which she has to fill me in on later. After showering I decided today was another chill day and wore my pink cropped 'GEEK'  jumper with black leggings. and went to the living room to watch TV. I woke up to someone banging on the door. I got up angrily and stomped to answer it.

"Do you mind?! Bare tryna-" I rubbed my eyes and say who I was speaking to .. Oops!

"Sorry, you were sleeping?" Jayson said as I stepped aside to let him in. 

"Look we need to talk" I said grabbing his hands and sitting him down. We had quite a deep conversation as I told him about my brother and to be honest the only reason I don't wanna get involved with him is because I'm scared I will eventually lose him.

"You can trust me ya'know" he said this turning to look me in the eyes as I sat facing him. He seemed to be completely honest. 

"What makes you think I don't?" 

"You think I'm a player, that imma fuck and duck, to be honest if those were my intentions I wouldn't be here right now a week after you rejected me"

"I did not reject you, I just don't want to get involved"

"soo you get me faling for you and then don't wanna gimme your number that's rejection"

I sighed. "Pass your phone" I said as I gave him mine. I simply saved my number under 'RiahBoo'

~Jayden's POV~

I was actually hella happy when she gave me her number I saved my number under 'ThatFineNiggaJay' she stared at me suspiciously when she saw I was smiling at her phone. I was gonna get this girl for real it would take work because of her past but the fact that she told must mean something right? Of course I was keeping Dwayne updated .. secretly. I decided to kick it with her for longer since Dwayne out so there's no business to be done.

"What you doing?" She said shyly as I got closer to her while resting my arm behind the couch.

"I just wanted to get a closer view of you" I said smirking. Damn she looked hella good in her legging and the rest. She is beautiful. "Damn the view is good"

"View ain't too bad from here either" she said flirting. I smirked at her which made her blush madly. she tried to hide it by looking away but I gently turned her head towards me and looked straight into her eyes. I used my other hand brush a stray curl away from her face and brought her face towards mine as I leaned in.

*Pic of Jay on the side*