Drink your sorrows away Pt.1(Chapter-1)

*hi minna this is my first ever fan fiction and I really hope you like it I'm still kind of experimenting but I still hope that you approve.have fun reading. I got the idea for this book while reading lost and found by PandaUnicornLover and accident by Cherry_Haruno_ so my fan fic might be similar to there's,if you haven't read theres than you should stop reading mine and go read theirs and come back to mine later. +I do not own fairy tail hiro mashima does because if I did let's just say that my life would be awesome.

---------------------------------------------------
(Normal pov)

It was another ordinary day In Fairy Tail. Gray and Natsu we're fighting, Gajeel was butting in on their fight, Juvia was stalking Gray and trying what seems to be yet another hopeless pursuit for him to notice her, Erza's eating strawberry cake and talking to Jellal ( he joined the guild after the grand majic games and Meredy joined lamias scale), Levy's burrying her head in yet another book, and Lucy was complaining to Mirajane about her rent as per usual. All was right in Fairy Tail and it seemed like nothing could happen to mess up their beloved life here.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

(Lucy pov)

Master came out of his office and climbed on top of one of the tables."Listen up brats! We're once again number 1 in all of Fiore! So let's do what we do best and party!!" Every one started cheering, even Gray and Natsu stopped fighting to join in on the celebration. I even forgot about my rent and decided to just relax and have fun!

I ordered two beers from Mira and walked over to a certin blue haired sold scriped mage. "Hey Levy! What are you reading this time?" I asked while passing her one of the beer mugs in front of her and sipping my own. "It's a rather old book. It's called 'Beauty and the beast'" she looked up form her book for a short but and smiled before looking back at the thick book. "That old Fairy tale?" I questioned.

She giggled and closed her book. "Yes, but I love the love story behind it. I've read it over and over again ever since I've gotten it."

"That's seems like you" I chuckled. "Mind lending it to me when your done? I've heard of the love story but I never read it." I asked. "Sure! Ill give it to you at the end of the party" Levy cherped and I smiled. "But for now, let's go dance!"

I looked around the room for a place for us to let loose, wrn I caught something rather peculiar. I saw Gajeel look over at Levy a couple of times. When he saw that I caught him, he turned back around and continued talking with PantherLilly. It was a but, their was a but of blush on his cheaks.

I giggled to my self a little causing Levy to look  at me with a puzzled expression on her face. "Whats so funny Lu?" she asked. I took this apportunity to tease her a bit. "Oh its nothing. It's just that Gajeel can't seem to keep his eyes off you tonight" I teased. Her entire face flushed red. I laughed at her embarrassment. "Come on Levy! When are you going to admit you like him?!" I said while laughing. Her face turned even redder than Erzas hair. She shot up from her seat causing the book  to fall to the floor.

"I-I don't l-like him! And besides... even if I did-which I don't!...He wouldnt like a me anyway..." she sat back down with her head hung low. 

Suddenly she raised her head up with a sly smile plastered across he face. "Well what about you Lu?! When are you going to admit that you like Natsu, hm?" Levy said while wiggleing an accusing finger at me.

I could feel my face begin to heat up at an alarming rate. "Sh-shut up! Natsu and I are best f-fr-freinds! Nothing more, Nothing less! And besides...he doesn't like m-me like that..." I said in a semi-upset tone.

I sighed. "Well Levy... I guess we both have boy trouble. So, what better way to wash your sorrows away than with some booze" I exclaimed while gulping down the rest of my beer. "Yeah. Im not admiring anything but, I guess your right. Now let's go have some fun and drink till the sun comes up!!" She said while finishing her beer and running over to Mira to get another. I have to admit she may be an indinial little bookworm but she can party like no ones watching when she wants to.

I got up and ran over to the bar to join her. "Hey Levy! Save some for me!"