Wild night(chapter-3)

*hellow minna, hope you like this chappy, because things are going to get interesting for our fairytail heroins. Warning-long chappy ahead.

-----------------------------------------------------

(Lucy's pov)

*the next morning after the* party*

I awoke to rain beating down on the window. I guess Juvia must be sad, hope shes alright though.

As my eyes fluttered open they quickly closed in pain due to a pounding head ach. I tried to remember what could have caused this, but I couldn't. In fact I couldn't remember anything, my mind was just so foggy. Even what I did the night before was a complete blur.

I rack my brain for a minute or so and a few fragments of last night began to seep back into my mind.

I remember drinking and having fun in the guild with Levy-chan...and then Natsu being told to take me home...and after that....there's nothing...the memory ends there...

I try to get off the bed when I feel two strong muscular arms pull me back down. I look over to where the arms seem to be coming from and I see nun other than Natsu Dragneel...in my bed....again. I swear it's like he doesn't even have a house.

When I tried to wiggle out of his grip thats when I noticed something.....I don't have single article of clothing on me!

OK Lucy don't panic,you might wake him and find your self in an even worse situation. Deep breaths,deep breaths.

Then some thing even worse happened. When I was trying to gain my composure the blanket rolled off of Natsu and I see that he's shirtless!!

my eyes begin to water. What happened last night?  I asked over and over again. I began to quietly sob into my hands. Trying my best not to wake the dragon slayer with my painful crys.

I really like Natsu and all...but how will this effect our friendship if he finds out? OK Lucy don't panic, Natsu is an idiot, he probably won't remember and just think that he slept here last night like how he usually does.

I stare at Natsu for a bit longer. I don't think I've ever noticed how bui-NO BAD LUCY, YOU CANT THINK LIKE THAT HE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND.

I finally get out of his grip and took a speedy shower. I quickly put on my clothes and booked it to the guild. If there was a time for Natsu to be stupid than this is it.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

When I get to the guild I bursted through the doors. Every one was staring at me. I apologized for the disturbance to the people I walked by. I saw Levy-Chan, Juvia, and Erza all siting at a table in the back corner and their eyes seem to be puffy. I wonder if their nights were any better than mine. I walk over to their table and sat down next to Levy-chan.

"You won't believe the night we've had" said Erza, Juvia, and Levy-Chan in unison. "You guys too huh? Umm...Erza. why don't you go first?" I said "Very well then. My morning went like this......."

(Erzas pov)

*the morning after the party*

Ow, my head is killing me, uhhh what did I do last night. Every thing is just blurry.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around the room...but I didn't seem familiar too me. Where in Mavises name am I?