"where are you now that i need you"pt.1(chapter-6)

Hellow my blueberrys here's another chappy. So the next few chappies will be in the guys pov and also this chappy is going to be in gray and natsus pov then the next chappy will be in gajeel and jellals pov. please vote and comment if you enjoy.until next time my blueberrys.

Bluberry-chan~
------------------------------------------------------

*10 years after the girls left*
(Natsus pov)

I woke up due to a certin blue cat sitting on my face and plue shaking my arm(he comes on his own sometimes but I trained really hard with help from Wendy and Mira and now I know how to summon him)"natsu you can't stay in here forever you know" said happy while getting off of me."happy just please leave me alone would ya and you to plue, I don't wanna go to the guild if....if luce won't be there" when I said her name tears began to weld up in my eyes.Luce....why, why did you have to leave me.i need you.

I burried my head in my pillow and began to sob.

Happy and plue walked over to me and stroked my hair."Luce........Luce why did the world have to take you from me...I need you with me..."I said in between sobs."aye.....I miss her to, but lucy wouldn't want you to mope around she would want you to go on missions and smile that stupid grin of yours" happy said."puru,puru" plue added.I think he was trying to say he's right

" I know....but it's just to hard...the only reason i smiled was because of her...and now i have no reason to or go outside.she always kept me out of trouble..well she at least tried" the last part made me chuckle a bit."see not all your memorys of Lucy have to be sad" said happy.

"Yeah, I guess your right..thanks happy, you to plue, I'm so gratefull that Lucy gave you to me since you ment so much to her....you really helped me... thank you....you can go back now and I really appreciate you being there for me" I said while giving plue a hug."puru..." said plue.I guess he said no problem.after I let go with a flash of a bright light he was gone.

"so come on, want to go on a mission with metal head,popcicle, and jellal, we've all had it hard since what happened to the girls, so I guess we need something to take our minds off them considering whats happening next week" I said getting up and wiping away my tears.

"Aye sir!" Yelled happy as he put a fish in his mouth.where does he get all of thoughs.I smiled my siganatire grin."alright I'll go get ready and then we'll go" I said while walking to the bathroom.

Ever since that day master announced what had happened to the girls...I've only been at the guild About 3 times a month just to go on a mission to get money for food, but that's only when happy kept bothering me about being hungry.I mostly stay home and sulk in my bed.mira comes over to all of our houses once a week to see how we're doing and to clean our houses for us.we never asked her to she just insisted on doing it as a favor to the girls.I really miss luce, I haven't stopped thinking about her and when I do my heart aches and I don't know why.it just confuses me.

Not a lot in the guild has changed, but the person that changed drastically was Wendy.she became a mini Erza and Mira keeping all of us in cheak when ever we fight or do something wrong. She doesnt wear any more skirts or dresses but instead she wears all shades of blue sleeveless crop tops and black shorts or skinny jeans and navy blue converse with her long blue hair in a high pony tail but it still reaches her thighs. She also started dating romeo about 3 years ago.he doesnt dress like me any more. Instead he wears a plane deep red shirt with a dog tag around his neck and black cargo pants with red combat boots.he says he still looks up to me but just wants his own style.