Drink your sorrows away Pt.2(chapter-2)

*hellow again minna I'm posting 2 chapters at once because it's kind of like the second part of the first chapter. Hope you enjoy and I would really like it if you comment about how I could do better and what I need to improve on.*

---------------------------------------------------

(Juvias pov)

Juvia was hiding behind a pillar trying to get Gray-sama to notice Her, when Master came out and gave a little speech about how the guild is once again number 1 In all of Fiore and that the guild should party like we always do.

After that, Juvia went back to watching Gray-sama for about 10 more minutes.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Gray-sama, when will you notice Juvia's love for you?" Juvia sighed as she walked away from the pillar, sobbing.

"Juvia!" Called out a familiar voice. Juvia turned around to see who was calling her and saw Erza-san jesturing for her to come over to her and Jellal-sans table.

"Yes Erza-San?" Juvia sniffled. "Why are you cryin? Did someone HURT YOU?! IF THEY DID I WILL NOT HESITATE TO CRUSH EVERY BONE IN THEIR BODY!!! NOONE HURTS MY NAKAMA!!!" Erza-San shouted as she requiping In to her 'Heavens Wheel' armor.

"N-no Erza-San! Nobody hurt Juvia!" Juvia said as she and Jellal-san sweat dropping. "Its just that...Gray-sama won't notice Juiva. No matter how many gifts she gives him or how many times she shows him her love..." Juvia sadly said.

"Hmmm...Jellal, if you don't mind, can you please leave? I need to talk to Juvia about somethings" Erza-san asked while requiping back in to her regular armor. "Not at all Ms.Scarlet. See you later. "Jellal chuckled as he got up.

"Same to you, Mr.Fernandaz" Erza giggled while waving to Jellal as he went to go talk to the other guys.

"So does Erza-San like Jellal-San? they we're talking a lot before Juvia was called over here." Juvia giggled."Of course not! W-we have just been catching up a bit! I-It's nothing like that!" she defended as she blushing a deep shade of red that riveled her own hair.

"Enough about me. Lets talk about you and Gray. You have to understand that Gray is an idiot. He wouldn't know love if it hit him over the head with a bat." Erza said while patting Juvias back a bit to hard, causing her to jult forward.

"Uh...Thank you Erza-San, Juvia feels a bit better now, but she is still not going to give up on Gray-sama! Not until he sees Juvia's love for him!" Juvia said while rubbing her back.

"That's the spirit Juvia! but for now I say that we do as master say and have some fun. Would you like to go to the bar and have some drinks with me to distract you from Gray?" Erza-San said while Getting up from her seat. "Yes that sound good to Juvia" Juvia agreed. Juvia and Erza-san got up and wen't to the bar.

-----------------------------------------------------

*I hope that you guys liked that chapter and I will update on Sunday if not sooner, again if theres any thing at all that I can improve on please comment and tell me.*